five

«Baekhyun»

At school people would make fun of us-- us as in me and Sehun. He didn't make me into a somebody. I just made him into a nobody...

"Ignore them, chickie." Sehun would say to me, but I couldn't. I heard every word they said to me, and it hurt. Not only did it hurt me, but it hurt Sehun too. He claims to be tough and strong, but this one hit him like a truck. I could see the tears in his eyes that threatened to spill but Sehun wouldn't let them. I lean my head on his shoulder as we walk, knowing whatever comes our way, Sehun would protect me.

One of the football players, Namjoon runs up to us. "Hm, the nerd, huh?" Namjoon says to Sehun as he steps in front of me. "Namjoon, you can hurt me but you won't hurt Baekhyun."

"Why would I hurt him? Because he's ruining all of us football players' reputations?!" yells Namjoon and I jump into Sehun's arms in fear.

"Namjoon calm the fuck down." Sehun orders and Namjoon chuckles. "See you later, Sehun." he says as he walks past us, nudging Sehun in the arm.

"I'm glad he's gone," I declare and Sehun nods his head, and we both walk to first period.

«Sehun»

I stare at the chalkboard blankly, not even listening to the teacher talking. I bite on a pencil as it's placed in my mouth, twirling around.

Beside me is Baekhyun-- but even then, I wasn't staring at him. I just couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier.

What Namjoon said.

~

"That test today in calculus was tough, even for me." Baekhyun admits, and my eyes shoot wide open as I turn my head to him. "There was a test?!" I screech and Baekhyun nods his head.

"Holy fuck, I wasn't even paying attention!" I say. "I think I remember all of the questions.. maybe I could help you after school today," Baekhyun suggests and I smile. "Yes! Thanks so much, chickie." I exclaim and Baekhyun blushes.

~

We sit down on my bed, and Baekhyun pulls out his textbook.

"Okay, so for question sixteen, it's: what happens when you mix 8F with 66H/ ?" Baekhyun says. "It will become 686K6." I answer. "Yay! That's right," Baekhyun squeals.

"Hey, chickie?" I say and Baekhyun turns to me. "I love you." I state and Baekhyun blushes.

"Hey Sehun?" he says and I turn to him. "We met four days ago." he declares and I chuckle.

~

Aww haha, this chapter was really short, like, 500 words, but idc ^=^

Anyways thanx for reading lovelies! And I just want to say you're all so supportive and I love waking up in the morning to see comments on my book, and to get notifications from my phone saying that people have voted for my chapters~

You guys are the best and ilysm! ( )

So yeah, thanks for reading! Byeee, xoxo