eighteen

"Sehunnie, what is IMS? Will it hurt me?" Baekhyun asked, fiddling with his fingers.

He looked up as Sehun, sitting in a
computer chair as it spun around. Sehun tipped his glasses as he replied, "it's basically just mood swings and all that. You're going through puberty late, that's all. You'll be fine."

Baekhyun smiled, wiping his nose as he sniffled. "Good. I-I was just scared something bad would happen. Like really super bad."

He hopped onto Sehun's lap, staring
into the bright screen of his computer. Sehun dimmed the brightness down, as Baekhyun let out a deep sigh. "I hope Jisoo isn't thinking about... what happened earlier." he said.

"Me too," Sehun agreed,
letting out a huff of air, "I bet she's pretty scarred from the whole experience."

"I wanted her to wait until high school
to learn about it!" Baekhyun hissed, as Sehun chuckled. "Hey, at least she'll get a head start."

Baekhyun turned around with a
frown as he swiftly whacked Sehun in the nose with his palm. "Awae! What was that for?!" Sehun snapped.

Sehun turned the chair, to see the bottle of
pills lying on the counter. "Oh, chickie, I forgot to give you your daily dose of medicinal pills."

"NO! I don't wanna!
Pills are yucky!" Baekhyun cooed.

"C'mon, its only one pill—"

"NO!"

"Ugh, c'mon, chickie, this is your
IMS kicking in. You can control it," Sehun stated as Baekhyun shrieked. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

~

"Um... Sehun?" Baekhyun asked, standing in front of the toilet, completely nude from waist- down. Sehun ran in, "what?" he wondered.

"There's, um.. blood in my poopoo," he
notified Sehun as Sehun huffed, smacking his face down into the palm of his sweaty hand.

"Don't get mad, please!" Baekhyun squealed.

"I couldn't get mad at you. This
is also just apart of your IMS, so it's okay, chickie." Sehun replied.

~

"OWIE! SEHUNNIE!" Baekhyun cried, clutching his stomach as he curled up into a ball on the carpet. "What now?" Sehun rolled his eyes as he walked over to Baekhyun.

"M-my tummy really hurts..." he said.

"Also just your IMS. Calm down, chickie." Sehun assumed, then walking back to his computer, before he heard a loud gulp.

He turned around to see Baekhyun, lying in a puddle of puke, whimpering. "Oh my god!" Sehun exclaimed. Jisoo ran into the room with curiosity as she shrieked. "Is Papa okay?!"

"N-no..." Baekhyun responded.

~

Something sad gonna happen in the next few chapters, just to tell ya. Like super duper sad.
K bye~