one

«Baekhyun»

I sit down in front of my locker, as thousands of students pass by me, chatting with one another. It would feel nice to be one of them...

I turn my attention away from my journal as I stare at all of the flirting couples. I dig my face into the palm of my hand and sigh, as I go back to my writing.

That is, before someone comes across me. This time it wasn't to mock me or just carelessly walk by me. He grabs my notebook as he flips through pages, chuckling. "H-hey! Stop!" I squeak, as I blush embarrassingly and the boy smirks at me. "Chanyeol, huh?" he teases as I attempt to grab it, and he jumps back. "Hey, don't worry bud, I think it's cute." he declares.

"O-oh.. well please don't tell him!" I plead as he slaps my journal shut and hands it back to me.

"And how would you even know I talk to him?" he asks and I point to his football jersey, with the number 94 slattered across the back of it.

"Oh, haha! Yeah, I am on the football team," he says. "I'm Sehun, by the way." he places his hand out in front of me to shake it, and I gently lay my hand on top of his. He looks down at me and smiles, as I blush.

"Want me to walk you to class?" he insists and I nod my head with a huge, dimply smile spread cross my face. "Cool, where's your first period at?" Sehun asks and I tap my chin before replying, "geometry."

"Awesome, that's where I'm heading." Sehun says as he pulls me up, and we start walking to geometry class. Halfway there he puts his arm around my shoulder and I squeal happily.

~

thanx for reading hoes 😤👅

add my book to ur library so u get notifs when
i update n shit. nothing much else to say other than sorry the chapters so short loll, i promise next chapters will b longer. sooo lmao bye ppl.