nineteen

"Chickie, get in the car. We're going to the doctors again," Sehun groaned, as Baekhyun whined, "I don't want to, Sehunnie!"

"We have to. You're puking. This isn't apart of IMS, I was researching the symptoms!" Sehun stated as Baekhyun frowned. Sehun turned to Jisoo, playing with her dolls, as he picked her up. "We're going to the doctors, Jisoo," he said.

"Again?" Jisoo asked. Sehun nodded
his head. "Ugh, fine," she mumbled

~

"This clearly doesn't add up to your IMS."
said the doctor, tapping his chin as Sehun rolled his chocolatey brown orbs. "We're going to have to take an X-Ray," explained the doctor as Baekhyun shrieked. "NO! I HATE X-RAYS!" he fumed.

"Do you want to keep puking or not?"
Sehun asked, only to receive a weak nod
from the small brunette.

"No you don't. Now sit up on that
chair, I'll wait outside with Jisoo." Sehun
said, as Baekhyun sighed. "Fine."

«Baekhyun»

The doctor rolled the X-Ray up in
front of me as I frowned dumping my head into my sweaty palm. I watched as he then pressed a button and scurried over to his computer, sitting down into a cushioned chair. He pressed a bunch of buttons on the keyboard, too, as I then looked down on my stomach to see little rays of green light scanning it carefully.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when the machine started beeping as the colour of the light then turned red, and the doctor began to panic. He calmed it down and turned down the volume, then changing the colour back to green and printing out the results on his computer.

He taught it to move higher on my body,
as it reached my face. It came up to my orbs as I squinted my eyes right and screeched.
"Ah~!" I squeaked when it flashed into my milky brown eyes. The doctor skipped over and turned the X-Ray thingy off, then instructing me to jump off the chair. "Sehun!" he called, as Sehun and Jisoo came running into the room.

"Er— good news! Baekhyun is pregnant... again!" the doctor exclaimed as my eyes widened. "Um... I guess I'm excited, but
Jisoo is already enough." I explained.

Jisoo looked up at me, shaking her
head as she crossed her arms.

Sehun chuckled. "Then I'm the only excited one! When can we find out the gender?" he asked. "Erm, I guess we could do another X-Ray if you'd really like..." the doctor stuttered.

Sehun looked down at me with gleaming
orbs and a huge smile plastered onto his face.

"Seriously?" I groaned and he nodded his head.

"Fine," I said.

~

"It's a boy!"

~

Ok.. then next two or three chapters are going to be the really sad ones. I know most of you are excited that Baekhyun is having another baby, but.. never mind I'm not spoiling it for u

and yes bitch i changed it to a boy bc i wanted it to be taehyung LMAO ok im probably getting annoying lol bue ppl