seven

«Sehun»

I lay down on my hotel bed, as the sun bathes the room with vibrant light. I groggily grab the remote from the counter beside me, as I turn the TV on.

My eyes widen in shock as I see the same thing is on every channel; it's about Saint Exo High.

"Hello everyone, and welcome back to WW News. Today we have a terrible announcement. Byun Baekhyun has been missing for the past two days. People have been searching ever since, but no one has found a body." explains the newslady, as it shows a picture of Baekhyun in a little square atop.

Tears fill my eyes as I jump out of bed, grab my backpack and my moms wallet, as I trudge out the hotel

Tears fill my eyes as I jump out of bed, grab my backpack and my moms wallet, as I trudge out the hotel. I jump inside the car as I drive as fast as I could to the airport, with sunlight beaming in my dark chocolate orbs.

When I get there, I burst inside the doors, as they clash against the wall beside it.

I grab all the money in my moms wallet, and hand it out to the woman. "I-I need the quickest ticket I can g-get to South Korea," I stammer as tears fall from my eyes and drop onto the money I had placed in front of me.

"Luckily, the next plane is in four minutes. You have to be fast," she says as she scans my passport and hands me the ticket. I clench it tight in my hand, as she waves off to me, and I run as fast as I can through the metal detector.

"HEY, HEY!" the police officer hollers as I hear the metal detector beep uncontrollably, but I just ignore it, there was no time to waste.

I run even faster, for the officer was chasing me, and I quickly hand my ticket to the lady working at the ticket-scanner. She scans my ticket and sends me off with a smile, as I run out to the large parking lot, where all of the planes take off.

I run up the stairs and through the tight halls to the plane, as the staircase lifts up, and closes the door as it locks.

I let out a deep sigh as I plop down onto a seat, and place my backpack in the seat beside me.

"Good day everyone! Just a reminder, this plane is headed to South Korea. Again, South Korea. Now take your seats and buckle up, our flight attendants will visit you with snacks! Thank you for attending our plane. We will be taking lift-off in thirty seconds!" the pilot declares.

~

We land, and I budge through everybody as I jump out of the plane. I run as fast as I can to the nearest bus stop, and wait there for about five minutes. I tap my foot impatiently, and soon, the bus comes. I push through everyone as I jump onto it as I throw the driver a toonie and sit down.

«6 minutes later»

The bus stops at Saint Exo High, and I thank the bus driver as I jump off.

Clearly, I know who did this.

Namjoon.

I run inside Saint Exo High, and everyone gasps, making a path for me as I burst through.

"NAMJOON!" I yell, bolting up to him. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM?!"

"With who?" Namjoon asks cluelessly.

"WITH BAEKHYUN! NAMJOON, I KNOW IT WAS YOU!" I screech and Namjoon shrugs.

"Namjoon. You will tell me exactly where Baekhyun is or I will RUIN. YOUR. LIFE." I threaten him and he steps closer to me.

"Sorry, but my life was already ruined. By Baekhyun. Maybe that's why I duct-taped his mouth and dumped him off at the swamp."

I gasp as my eyes widen in shock, as they fill with tears. Namjoon smiles, and I bite my lip as I throw a punch at his face and run out of the school, to the swamp.

~

I see a body laying in a mud puddle from afar.

I run closer, and it seemed to be Baekhyun.

"BAEKHYUN!" I scream, falling into the mud puddle his body lied in. I stare into his bloodshot eyes as he whispers "go away" in a weak voice. "Baekhyun, I'm so sorry..." I say with tears dripping onto his dirty torso.

I can see dried tears stuck to his rosy cheeks, and I bend over to gently kiss them.

"Baekhyun what did you eat to stay alive?" I ask. "N-nothing..." he replies with shivers.

His teeth begin to chatter, and I pick him up bridal style. He nuzzles his head into my chest and cries, making my shirt damp.

Not until now I realized how much Baekhyun really meant to me. I stole money for him. I punched someone for him. I stole a car for him. And I would do just about anything else for him~

~

Okay this chapter was really sad but adorable~ I'm vv proud of the ending awwe ( ) anyways, thanx for reading lovelies~ BYEEEE xoxo!