fifteen

«Narrator»

Sehun was laying down on his bed, shirtless, biting on a pen placed lazily in his mouth.

Baekhyun soon walked in.
His eyes widened as he looked down at
Sehun's crotch, revealing his boner, attempting to release itself out of Sehun's pants.

He immediately became hard.
He wanted him so bad — but then he thought about Jisoo. Oh, she was downstairs playing with her toys, it's not like she would hear.

Baekhyun licked his lips, closing and
locking the door behind him. He ran up to Sehun without a care in the world.

"Sehunnie~" Baekhyun whimsied,
Sehun smirking in return. He patted a spot on the bed beside him, as Baekhyun declined, but running straight for his pants zipper.

Sehun's eyes shot open — but he just let Baekhyun do what he wanted to, because Sehun wanted and needed this.

Baekhyun struck down the zipper swiftly, then slowly pulling down Sehun's pants, boxers too.

He began to stuff his mouth with
Sehun's large dick, Sehun moaning uncontrollably.

He arched his back in pleasure, running
his hands through Baekhyun's soft hair, then
flipping him over as he pulled down Baekhyun's pants and underwear at once. He began to slide into him, releasing frantic moans from Baekhyun's mouth.

He thrusted faster into him every beating second, getting deeper inch-by-inch.

Baekhyun was on the urge of tears, but he wanted this, he wanted it so badly. He forced his quivering lips into a smile, as a slight moan drifted out heavily.

All of the whimpering and groaning caught Jisoo's attention, as she straddled upstairs and tried to open Sehun and Baekhyun's door.

It was locked.

Jisoo just decided to sit there by the door and listen. They're probably wrestling, she thought, and by the sounds daddy is making, it seems like he's winning.

"Go daddy!" Jisoo exclaimed, but
Baekhyun and Sehun couldn't hear due the room drowning by moans and whimpers.

Sehun soon began to grind on Baekhyun, creating hot friction between the two of them.

Baekhyun clawed at his back, eat me daddy~

Sehun obeyed, moving closer up to Baekhyun as he began to nibble on his neck. He sucked at his throat, leaving dark purple spots.

Jisoo could hear it all. Awwae, no fair! They got lollipops and didn't even get one for me!

~

The two of them finished up as they
took deep breaths. There was silence in the room, them laying side-by-side, as they could now hear Jisoo pounding on the door.

"Hello! I want my lollipop!" she commanded.

Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each
other, confused. They were just glad that she didn't hear anything before that.

They quickly slipped their clothes back on and opened the door for her. Baekhyun's mouth was red and swollen, with messy knotted hair.

Sehun was sweating, taking deep, heavy breaths as they both looked down at Jisoo.

"So, who won?" she asked innocently.

Sehun and Baekhyun both looked at each other, eyes shot open. Their nostrils flared as they took a deep breath. "Fuck." Sehun cussed under his breath, hoping Jisoo wouldn't hear.

They both knew at this time that Jisoo
had heard everything. Everything.

They were at least glad she was clueless about it, and they decided to play along with her.

"Umm.. your daddy won!" Baekhyun soon exclaimed, making Jisoo's eyes glow with happiness. "Yes! I knew it! I bet good money on that one." she notified them, showing a bare and rusty penny in her small hand.

A slight dimple was formed in Baekhyun's tinted-pink cheek as he smiled, causing Sehun to let out a little chuckle.

They both intertwined fingers with Jisoo's as they walked downstairs, still in exhaustion.

~

This was the best smut I've ever written :))