two

«Baekhyun»

I just couldn't keep my eyes off of Sehun during Geometry class~ he's just so perfect. Little does he know I write fanfics about him (hehehe) but maybe this friendship is off to a good start. If I get lucky my fanfiction will come true, but that would be amazing if it did~ but then again, he is known to be a player, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Sehun looks back at me and smiles. "Do you know the answer to number fifty-one? I'm totally lost." Sehun whispers and I knock myself back into reality as I flip through my pages to find number fifty-one. "Uhm, yeah, it's square E32," I reply and he nods his head.

~

"Hey Baekhyun," Sehun says as I look up at him and nod my head. "Do you wanna come over to my house today and shoot some hoops? My house is pretty big, and my parents aren't home~" Sehun explains and my eyes widen.

"W-what? I-I mean, of course, y-yes, I'd love to d-do that with you..." I stammer and he laughs.

"I like you, chickie. Here's my address, hit me up after school," Sehun says, passing me a small piece of paper as he runs off to his class.

I squeeze the paper in my fists excitedly as I blissfully skip down the hallway to my locker.

I, Byun Baekhyun, was a nobody.

But after today, I would be a somebody~

~

As I trot out of the doors at school, I dig into my pockets and pull out the little piece of paper that Sehun had given to me. I let out a deep sigh as I read the address carefully, and walk down the neighbourhood to look for his house.

I come across a big white mansion with lots of neon-coloured flowers planted in rows across the perfectly green lawn with a cute stone trail leading to the doorstep. Wow, it would be cool if that was Sehun's house... I think as I'm about to walk further down the street, but I hear my name being called.

I look back and see Sehun standing at the front door to the white mansion, waving his hand.

"BAEKHYUN!" he calls as I run back to the house. "Hai Sehun," I say as he opens the door for me and I step inside.

Wow...

In one of the rooms was a matte black spiral staircase leading upstairs, and in the kitchen was marble counters and freshly cleaned windows to see outside their neighbourhood.

"Woah, your house is beautiful!" I admire and Sehun shrugs. "Yeah, it's pretty cool. Anyways, after we play some basketball we could watch a movie downstairs in the miniature theatre!"

My jaw drops. Mini theatre, too?!

Sehun leads me out the backdoor to his enormous backyard, where there's a pool, a greenhouse, a miniature golf course, and two large basketball hoops. NOW my mind was really blown.

"Think fast, chickie!" Sehun says as he tosses a basketball to me unexpectedly and I turn my head as it wacks me in the nose and bounces off.

I hold my nose with both my hands tightly as I hold back tears, not wanting Sehun to think I was a wimp.

"Baekhyun?" Sehun says but he gets no response.

He runs up to me as he uncovers my hands, covered in blood. It drips from the top of my nose and I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Awwe, chickie~" Sehun pulls me in as I sob onto his chest, staining his white t-shirt with blood.

"You okay?" he asks and I shake my head rapidly. He makes a pouty face as he quickly runs inside, then comes out with a napkin.

He gently dabs the bloody spots on my face with it, and my crying soon stops. "Now are you okay?" he wonders and I nod my head.

"Good." Sehun says as he walks closer to me as he plants a tiny kiss on the top of my head and we skip basketball, as Sehun chauffeurs me to the theatre.

~

"What movie do you wanna watch?" he asks me and I smile. "My Neighbour Totoro!" I exclaim.

"Chickie, that's a movie for kids," he chuckles and I shrug. "So?" I say. "Well we're gonna watch a horror movie." Sehun smirks and my eye shoot wide open. "B-but I don't like horror movies.." I gush. "Good, we'll conquer your fear!" Sehun says as he inserts the disc to the console. I make a pouty face and Sehun sighs.

"I'm here if you need someone to latch onto, chickie~" he states and I smile, blushing.

~

I hear a loud, hysterical scream as I jump onto Sehun's lap with a fearful squeak. I snuggle up to his warm chest as he rubs my back comfortingly, as he lays a blanket on top of me.

I look up at him from inside the blanket, as I smile sheepishly. He looks down at me, as he flicks my chin up. I crawl closer up to him, and feel his warm breath slither up the side of my cheek.

I look to him, and he gently pulls me in for a passionate kiss. I feel a smile form against my lips as my tongue makes it's way into his mouth. We slowly pull apart, as I bite my lip.

We intimately stare at each other, before we're interrupted by a loud jumpscare. I quickly slide underneath the blanket as Sehun chuckles.

~

aye a thousand words not bad not bad 😋.