seventeen

I start to unbuckle Baekhyun's pants,
as he arches his back, whining. "Stop! You don't need to check up on my pee-pee!"

I chuckle, ignoring him, as I slowly
pull down his sweatpants. He groans, biting his lip. "Sehunnie, stop—" he says but I cut him off, "Doctor's orders, chickie."

He frowns, and I continue to pull down
his pants. I then pull down his underwear, and place my hands on his dick to check for any "lumps" like the doctor said.

Fuck, all it did was make me hard.

I was so tempted to just attack him,
but I held myself back and resisted it. I tried to close my eyes and look away so it didn't get any worse, but I heard Baekhyun shriek, so I looked back at him. My eyes lowered down to his cot again, and Baekhyun looked up at me. "S-Sehunnie," he moaned, "please."

"What do you mean—"
"PLEASE," Baekhyun begged.

I then, once again, looked down at his private parts and licked my lips. I didn't hesitate to quickly pull down my pants and hop onto the bed with him, then jumping on top of him.

I breathed gently into his ear.
It was Baekhyun's kink. He bit his lip, trying not to let out any moans, but his mouth dropped when I slid into him and he released several whimpers.

Each thrust I got faster, and Baekhyun
was gripping onto the foiled paper wrapped around the bed. He let out shrieks as I got deeper and deeper into his body.

~

"Um... are you guys done?" the doctor
asked, but got no response, except for moans and shrieks. He soon opened the door as his glasses fell to the ground in shock.

"OH MY LORD!" the doctor yelled.

"Um.. no unusual lumps." Sehun said.

Soon, Jisoo curiously skipped into the room as she dropped her doll on the ground and screamed.
"DADDY, YOU'RE KILLING PAPA!"

Baekhyun and Sehun both turned
their heads to Jisoo. "Fuck!" Sehun cussed. "What are you doing? I gave you simple instructions and you end up fucking in my office! GET OUT!" the doctor ordered.

Sehun and Baekhyun both looked at him, wide-eyed, then throwing their clothes back on. Baekhyun latched onto Jisoo's hand, as Sehun quickly slipped on his socks. As they walked out, the doctor quickly threw Sehun a bottle of pills, as he said, "Baekhyun has IMS. Treat him with this and it will heal in a jiffy. Bye now~"

Sehun looked at the bottle
carefully, then shrugging and stuffing the bottle into his pocket.

~

Wow. Baek & Sehun had sex at the doctors.
Just wow.