ten

«Sehun»

I lay on the couch, typing away on my phone before I hear strange groaning noises. I look up, confused, to hear the sound coming from Baekhyun's room. I stand up, and curiously walk over to his room and open the door slightly.

Once I see what lies inside, I burst it open all the way. "SWEET LORD, BAEKHYUN!" I screech, only to see Baekhyun covered in puke, and puddles of vomit laying all over the room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I exclaim and he just shrugs. "I had a tummy ache..." Baekhyun replies and I sigh, throwing my face into the palm of my hand is frustration. "Um... sorry." he says, flustering red with embarrassment.

"Who's gonna clean this up?" I ask and a pouty face forms on his soft, pursed out pink lips. "I... um, me?" he guesses and I sigh again. "Chickie, no, I wouldn't make you do that. Get your shirt off and put on a new one while I clean up this mess," I order and he nods his head, weakly getting up as his legs shudder, making it hard for him to walk all the way to the laundry room and back. He arrives there, as he throws off his shirt and it lands in the laundry basket. It's a while before he comes back, so I quickly run over to the laundry room to see if he's okay.

Yes, he's okay, but the laundry basket isn't.

"Baekhyun! That's the clean clothes basket!" I say and he turns around and stares down at all the freshly cleaned clothes now covered in vomit. "Oh..." he murmurs and I sigh, tossing him a shirt as he waddles into the living room.

While Baekhyun is watching PowerPuff girls, I'm stuck here cleaning up his gross mess...

But it's okay, because it's for him~

~

Once I finish up, I walk into the living room to see Baekhyun, asleep on the couch, clutching his stuffed animal in his arms.

I smile, as I'm about to sit down beside him, but jump back once he begins to hack uncontrollably, then throws up a big ball of puke, somewhat looking like a hairball.

"Okay Baekhyun, I'm taking you to the doctors!" I declare as I quickly grab a napkin and smudge it on his mouth, then picking him up bridal-style and carrying him to the car.

I gently place him in the back, as he licks his lips only to receive the sour taste of vomit.

He spits it out of his mouth in disgust, then soon drifting back off to sleep as I buckle up.

I slam my foot on the gas pedal as we speed away to the nearest clinic. Once we get there I jump out of the drivers seat and open the back, picking up Baekhyun as I cradle him in my arms and carry him inside.

I place him in one of the chairs in the waiting area as I walk up to the lady working at the front desk. "Hi, can I please schedule an appointment for my boyfriend? He won't stop throwing up and I'm really worried," I explain and the lady types away onto her computer.

"And what's your name, honey?" she wonders, lifting up her glasses curiously. "Just put it as Sehun," I respond as she nods her head, typing quickly on the computer once again.

"And is this an emergency?" she asks. I glance back at Baekhyun, groaning in pain, clutching his stomach. "Y-yes, I'm afraid he'll throw up. It will surely disturb all the others waiting." I reason. "I see. Come along, now," she says and I run over to grab Baekhyun as I carry him over to the doctors office.

~

"Congratulations, Byun Baekhyun! You're having a baby."

~

AHHH BAEKHYUN IS PREGNANT YEEE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT TO COME YES YES YES :))

thanx for reading lovelies! and should i make the baby a girl or boy??

Anyways, byeee xoxo!