six

«Narrator»

Baekhyun and Sehun weren't exactly the same. Sehun, jockey and handsome captain of the football team, along with Baekhyun, nerdy and cute, who writes fanfictions in his free time.

Despite their oppositions, they were perfect for each other. Sehun would always protect his little chickie, whether it meant getting hurt or hurting someone.

Baekhyun would always help Sehun with his studies, and make him laugh when he thinks he'll never smile again.

Their flaws were what brought them together and kept them close, even though Sehun states that Baekhyun doesn't have any~

Sehun had promised Baekhyun that he would always be by his side, and his little chickie would always come first. Baekhyun would smile at the thought of practically being owned by such a popular, jockey bad boy~

They loved each other, although they only met five days ago. Their relationship moves quickly, but Baekhyun's used to it, spending time with cocky Sehun almost everyday.

But tomorrow was going to be tough for little Baekhyun, for his Sehunnie was to go on a three-week vacation to Hawaii with his family.

«Baekhyun»

"Baekhyun, I've got some news.." Sehun says with a dull look plastered onto his face. "What is it, Sehunnie?"

I knew it wasn't going to be good, he would've called me "chickie" if it was.

"I-I don't know how to say this, but... me and my family are going to go on a three-week trip to Hawaii," Sehun explains and my eyes shoot wide open.

"WHAT?! Sehun, w-what will I do? What if something bad happens to me?" I rant and Sehun sighs, stepping closer to me and pulling me into his chest for a hug. "You'll be okay, chickie." Sehun assures me. If Sehun said it, I at least have to have some hope. I wrap my arms around his back and hug him as tight as I can, I don't know if I can last three weeks without him.

THE NEXT DAY

Sehun had already landed in Hawaii, for he sent me a picture of him in the water when I woke up today.

Ah, I knew he looked hot, but he looks even better in the water~

"Baekhyun-ah! Get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast!" my mother shrieks and I quickly put my phone down as I slipped on a simple grey sweater, some jeans and a hat. I brushed my hair and threw on my glasses, as I grabbed my phone and trudged downstairs. I plop down in a chair as my mom comes over to me and hands me a bowl of oatmeal, as I quickly eat it bite-by-bite.

AT SCHOOL

I walk down the hallways with my notebook in my hand, glancing at the other people.

I'm all alone again, now that Sehun's gone

I try my best to avoid being noticed, for I didn't want to get bullied and/or beaten up.

Well, so much for that. I stop in my tracks as I see Namjoon running up to me. Then he stops when he gets close enough and chuckles.

"Where's your bodyguard, chicken?" Namjoon teases and I drop my journal. I bend down to pick it up as I reply, "it's not chicken it's chickie. And Sehun is on vacation, so leave me alone!" I squeak and Namjoon smiles.

"So if I tried to hurt you there would be nobody to protect you?" he guesses and my jaw drops.

"Y-yes, that's precise," I declare, stuttering with fear.

Namjoon steps a little closer to me and I gulp, swallowing a huge lump in my throat.

"You. Me. Fists. After school." he says as he walks off.

2:30 ; after school

I sit on the bench, writing in my journal as Namjoon steps up to me. Oh god, I forgot!

"Lets do this, Baekhyun." Namjoon says as he clenches his fists and smiles. I gently put my journal down beside me, as I stand up. Before I can even flinch, Namjoon grabs me by the top of my shirt and throws me to the side. He runs over to me and kicks me around, until he picks me up and he and his friends stuff me into the back of his car.

They begin to drive away. We stop at a muddy, swampy forest as they push me out of the car and duct tape my mouth. They pull both my wrists behind my back and duct-tape them together, too. They all begin to snicker and laugh as Namjoon finally pushes me into a mud puddle, and it begins to rain as they drive off.

Sehun broke his promise.

He wasn't there when I really needed him.

***

AWWW omg I was so sad writing this, poor Baekhyun😭anyways thanx for reading lovelies, and I hope you didn't cry as much as I did reading this~

Byeee xoxo