He Loved Me Since Forever *He...

By SkinnyLizzy

Elizabeth and Max are best friends. They have been ever since they were born! But they both have a secret t... More

Chapter 1 *Wake Up Call
Chapter 2 *Plastic Crush
Chapter 3 *Alex Is Smart?!
Chapter 4 *Twin Secrets
Chapter 5 *A 'Friendly' Sing-Off
Chapter 6 *Max Loves Me?!
Chapter 7 *Keeping Secrets?!
Chapter 8 *The Party's Tomorrow!
Chapter 9 *Heated Moments...
Chapter 10 *Three Words: Max Is Mine
Chapter 11 *So Close...
Chapter 13 *Truth Or Dare...
Chapter 14 *Party Time!
Chapter 15 *There Are No Words For This.
Chapter 16 *Memories
Chapter 17 *Shocking.
Chapter 18 *Memory Lane
Chapter 19 *Suspicious Mothers
Chapter 20 *Jealousy

Chapter 12 *I'm Still Alive!

334 9 3
By SkinnyLizzy

He Loved Me Since Forever

Chapter 12 *I'm Still Alive!

:: Max ::

"So, what're you two going to be doing tonight, while your father and I are out? He still hasn't told me anything." Our mother raised a knowing eyebrow at Alex and I; knowing he'd at least told us.

I pursed my lips and scratched the back of my neck casually - breaking eye contact - making sure I didn't cave in under her stare.

She looked at her best friend, Liz's mum. "Maria?"

She glanced at Liz, sitting on the sofa as she watched me; smiling softly to herself.

I tilted my head in confusion at her, as her mum raised a challenging eyebrow at her daughter.

"Elizabeta?"

Liz ripped her gaze away from mine, and looked at her mother. "Sí, mamá?"

Apparently her mother preferred her talking in Spanish to her.

"Lo que qué pasando esta noche en esta casa?"

What's going on tonight in this house?

She shot a small smirk at Katie and Leah, taking her mother's words in the dirty sense.

"Nada. Estoy durmiendo sobre con Leah y Katie. Chicas noche, mamá,"

Katie, Leah, Alex and my mother looked at us in confusion.

I carefully mouthed the translation to Alex: 'Nothing. Sleepover with...' I pointed casually at Katie and Leah. 'Girls night,'

Alex nodded, then quietly murmured the translation back to the others.

Our mum nodded, then changed the subject. "You wanna go catch up on old times, Maria?"

Maria gave Liz one more short look, then smiled at our mum. "Sure. I can tell you about Liz's big secrets,"

Liz's eyes went wide, as both mums went into the kitchen.

I beckoned with my hand to come upstairs to the girls and Alex.

We all sat in my room, discussing ideas for the party - even though it started in a few hours.

"Any dress codes?" Leah asked, glancing at the shopping girl, Katie; as she went on about accessories or something.

"Casual," Alex said, pulling out his iPhone to 'alert the media' - the entire year.

We kept talking about the party setup and ideas, until our mother called up the stairs:

"Maxwell! Alexander! Come here, please! You too, Elizabeth!"

We all gave identical groans of annoyance.

"Be right back," Liz said to the girls, walking off downstairs in front of us.

The three of us went downstairs, and Liz perked up a little when she saw her mother grinning - something rare.

"Elizabeta, voy a salir esta noche con un nuevo amigo. Usted puede quedarse con Max hasta que yo regrese en la noche del domingo." She winked knowingly at me.

Liz frowned, before jumping up an down as she squealed in happiness. "Yay! Muchos grasias, mama!"

She composed herself, stopping her jumping suddenly and trying to act serious. "I mean... Of course. Thank you."

I had to bite down on my lip to stop me from laughing; but Katie and Leah obviously couldn't help it and burst out into fits of girly laughter.

:: Elizabeth ::

My cheeks flamed, and I fake glared at Katie and Leah.

"On one condition:" My mother spoke in English for what seemed to be the first time in years. "No sexual activ-"

"Mum!" My cheeks flamed like a furnace, and went almost bright red.

:: Max ::

I raised a knowing eyebrow at her.

Liz and her mum went to the door, and the 'Dragon Lady', as Liz called her left for the weekend; as she'd said in Spanish a moment ago.

"Why are you two boys looking at Liz like that?"

"Oh, no reason mum," Alex shot a cheeky grin at me.

"Jared," I reminded him.

He shut up immediately; and I grinned back at him.

"What about Jared?" Katie asked, a hint of...was that jealousy in her voice?

Oh, I was getting so confused with love.

***

"Right, the parents have left, and the Flynns are back in business!" Alex shouted across the house, literally as soon as our mum had called telling us she was on the plane; squealing with excitement as she's found out where she was going.

Katie grabbed us all suddenly, pushing us to our cars. "We need outfits,"

I rolled my eyes. "You are such a girl,"

She raised her eyebrows challengingly. "Only just realising, Maxy?"

I growled, resisting the urge to clench my fists at one of my best friends.

:: Elizabeth ::

Max scared me slightly with that growl. I put a slightly shaky hand on his arm, and he looked at me; his expression softening.

"Thanks," He murmured. "Go shop with the girlies - I'm gunna grab some food with my twinage,"

I grinned. "You are such a guy, Maxy. And I know something you don't," I smirked at him, before sauntering off, shaking my hips the tiniest bit as I walked off to Katie in Hollister.

"What the freak, girly?" Katie asked, picking up a navy mini skirt.

"Huh?" I ripped my gaze away from Max's sexy casual stance. Now I was so confused. "I was daydreaming about him, wasn't I?"

"I wasn't even looking but my guess is, uh, yeah!" Leah said with a knowing grin, walking up to us with two cups from Starbucks, with Alex behind-

Wait. Alex?! What was he doing in Hollister?!

"What're you doing in Hollister, Alex?" I asked suspiciously, and whipped my head around to Katie; as she successfully dropped the skirt in her hands.

"Sorry," She mumbled, picking it back up again.

Alex smiled warmly at her, and her cheeks flushed pink.

"I came to give Katie her hot chocolate, since Shorty only has two hands," He winked at Leah, before walking back off to my forbidden lover.

"The nerve of some people!" Leah hissed quietly, narrowing her eyes at the door.

***

Katie drove us home, and Alex and Max drove in their own cars back to the house.

"Right. We girls are going to get changed and do hair and make-up," Katie announced, starting to make her way upstairs.

I groaned, and Max growled in the back of his throat. How the hell did I hear that?!

:: Max ::

Liz turned me on when she groaned in annoyance. I had to growl in the back of my throat to calm me down slightly.

I pulled on my faded dark blue jeans, my plain black muscle t-shirt and my brown leather jacket.

"Alex?" I called from my room.

Why didn't he answer?!

"Alexy?" I waited a moment, then went to his door; nextdoor to mine. "Alex?"

I opened the door, to find Alex and Jared on his bed, kissing like there was no tomorrow.

"Alex?" I choked out.

:: Alex ::

I was kissing his soft lips, and he was getting me really turned on with all the grazing his hands against my chest and stomach.

"Alex?" my brother got out.

Whoa. Max?! What the the hell was he doing here?!

I concentrated, trying to pull away. With a sigh, Jared brushed his lips against mine once more, before he slumped back down on my bed.

"Umm, yeah?" I asked, my voice still gravelly and husky from not talking for the past few minutes.

"I'll...see you later," Jared said awkwardly, before darting out of his room.

:: Max ::

"Alex, what the hell were you doing?" I growled.

"Dude. I was just..." He trailed off, looking...vulnerable?! Since when did Alex Flynn EVER look vulnerable?!

"Kissing your boyfriend?" I suggested.

He shrugged. "I was just..." He ran a hand through his hair. "Seeing what it was like,"

I raised my eyebrows at him. Testing?!

"Looked more than that to me," I murmured. "Anyways. Katie just texted me saying not to go in unless I wanted to see bra-fights-"

"Dude," Alex grinned at me. "Nasty. And too much information,"

We burst out laughing at the same tine, and talked about random stuff as we waited or the girls to get dressed in the spare room down across the hall.

:: Elizbeth ::

I came out of the hot shower and pulled my faded jeans and black tank top and walked out of the bathroom.

"Liz, do you honestly think I'm going to let you go to this party like that?" Katie asked, raising a challenging eyebrow from the mirror as she continued on her hair.

I smiled hopefully at her, shrugging a little. "Yes?"

"Oh, you did not," She put her hands on her hips.

I copied her posture mockingly. "Oh yeah I di-id,"

Leah smirked.

"We're going to girl you up!" Katie squealed.

Oh, crap. Why?

"I'll make you sexy for Max-"

"Go, now." I sat down in the chair in front of her, and she grinned happily, getting to her work.

I always gave in when it was about my Maxy.

***

"You're torturing me," I moaned.

Katie scoffed. "I'm not. Shush, Liz. And stop squirming!"

"I'm not! You're putting the damn thing near my eye!"

"How else are you going to get make-up on?"

"Robot?" I suggested playfully.

She rolled her eyes. "Liz, I'm almost done. Then you can wear the outfit and you're finished. If you want to be sexy-as-hell for Max, shut up and we can get this over with,"

I sighed for what seemed to be the thousandth time in the two hours it had taken for her to do my make-up and straighten my hair to perfection; making it all look bad-ass.

"Right, I'm done. Leah get Liz's outfit! We need to finish her sexification!" Katie called, moving back to admire her work.

Leah came in, her hair down - for the first time - in perfect ringlets cascading down her shoulders; and a short retro dress clinging to her curvy figure.

"I'm a genius!" Katie squealed.

"Whoa. Since when did you have awesome curves?" I got out.

Leah blushed. "You turning lesbian on me, Liz?"

"No, don't be silly. She loves Max," Kate answered for me.

I nodded and made a heart shape with my hands. "Aww, Leah I only want to make you jealous by using Max,"

We all burst out laughing, and Leah put a kick-ass outfit into Katie's arms.

"Here's your outfit!" Katie said excitedly, shoving it in my hands.

"Seriously?" I gasped.

I was holding some ripped blue denim shorts, white tank top, a black jacket and some awesome looking black combat boots.

"I love you, Katie. Thank you!" I hugged her, then Leah, then went to get dressed.

:: Katie:: (<<< :O Comment if you want a certain POV!!! :D)

While Liz was in the bathroom getting dressed, I gave Leah the 'signal' to keep Liz busy while I was out.

She winked back, and I slipped out our room towards Max's across the hallway.

I knocked once, then peeped my head in. "Max." I whispered.

"Max!" I whispered, slightly louder.

Why wasn't he answering? He always-

"Boo," A familar voice whispered into my ear suddenly, making me jump.

"Jack? What are you doing here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 573 62
You are one of the most popular kids in your grade. You have a lot of friends but you have 5 best friends. You 6 have been best friends since kinderg...
49.2K 1.3K 40
This is Amber Carter's story. Her life completely changed over night. Something she'll never forget and something she has to live with for the rest o...
112 0 20
I started to Take off the hospital gown They gave me and heard Max hold his breath. I was confused until I remembered all of the scars I had on my ba...
444 82 18
Falling in love with your best friend.....that's how every story ends up. Sure, I fell for my best friend. She kept something hidden from me it coul...