Pokémon X - Hello, Kalos Regi...

By Guriburu

[Kalosshipping] If someone had told Serena that she would become the hero, as well as the champion, of Kalos... More

1 - The Neighbors
2 - More Friends
Battles
Pokemon Catching
Santalune Forest
Oops!
New Friend
Viola
Evolution
The Professor!
Lysandre
Another Day
Castle
Palace
Tag Team
Team Flare
Sweet Moment
Stronger
A Lot of Evolutions
Mega Ring
Smitten
Power Plant
Passionate
Not so Haunted
Master Ball
Freezing
Cold
Secret Door
The Ultimate Weapon!
Protecting Everyone!
Xerneas
Being Watched
I'm Your Problem Now
All 8 Gym Badges!
New Day
Kiloude City - Love is in the Air~!
This Guy is a Real... Looker
In the Back Alleys!
Detective Tourist Gang
An Unforgivable Crime [Part 1]
An Unforgivable Crime [Part 2]
A Fiery Woman and The Truth is Revealed!
Here's Looking At You, Kid!
Surprise Visitors
Epilogue

Elite Four and Parades

487 7 2
By Guriburu

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

Serena gazed, wide eyed, from the gate of the Pokemon League. "Amazing!" She exclaimed. The Pokemon League was huge. The grass had been cut perfectly, the gardeners outdid themselves. There was a pond with a low bridge so anyone could get through. Serena stepped across, the water soaking her shoes, and stopped again. She looked up at the League. "Well... this is it..." The girl closed her eyes with a smile. This place was a castle, inside are four warriors that need to be defeated before confronting the queen. Diantha. Serena giggled at the thought. Zorua gave the Trainer a confused look, Serena shrugged it off and opened the large door.

She was greeted by the entrance hall. Zorua's head turned every so often as she observed the huge hall and all the paintings. "Cool, right?" The honey haired girl asked. Zorua nodded with a bark. Serena went left and ended up in a huge room with four chambers, two on one side and two on the other. In the middle stood a lady with pink colored hair. She smiled as Serena walked over.

"You're the illustrious Serena, are you?" She asked. Serena gave a shy nod. "Welcome at last to the Pokemon League. I am one of the Elite Four. People know me as the Fire-type Pokemon user, Malva." The two shook hands. "Here in the Pokemon League, you'll encounter the four of us- the Elite Four- and our Champion." Malva continued. "If you hope to meet the Champion and challenge her here, you must first defeat the four of us. Do your best, because if you can't impress us with your real strength, you'll never get to battle her." She walked to her chamber with a hand in the air. "But it should be a walk in the park for you, right? The "heroine" who destroyed big, bad Team Flare."

Serena stood still in thought. I know where Malva is, but I should battle her later. I should check out the closest one on my right, Zorua wriggled around in her arms. "Hm?" Zorua looked tired of being held in Serena's arms constantly. The Trainer lifted her on to her hat with a satisfied smile.

"Zor!" The Pokemon protested.

"Cool down. My arms were tired too." Serena retorted before reading the chamber's plaque. "Ironworks Chamber."

Serena entered inside and stepped on the slot on the floor. A rumble startled the human and Pokemon, two giant blades descend down from the ceiling and into two slots meant for them at the floor, and then turn 90 degrees, causing the wall to flash with green light and then come down, sinking into the floor. The blades then turn another 90 degrees, raising a round wall around the arena. A throne appeared with a man in armour seated on it.

The honey haired girl approached him nervously. He sat up and brought his hands to his hips. "Well met, young challenger!" He had a deep and loud voice with a medieval accent (Is it even an accent?). "Verily am I the Elite Four's famed blade of hardened Steel, Wikstrom!"

"Everyone calls me Serena, but Seri by my friends." Serena introduced with a bow, making Zorua almost fall off with an angry bark.

Wikstrom pulled out a Pokeball. "With my magnificent Pokemon at my side, I will reveal the scope of Trainer achievement! Let us both give our word that our contest shall be fair and honorable. Ready?"

Serena grinned. "Always!"

"En garde!" Both threw a Pokeball in the air.

~

The elevator immediately took Serena to the main room. She giddily watched as a new door opened up ahead of her. "This is it! Diantha, here I come!" The honey haired girl shouted and dashed inside, the bright light from the other side not bothering her at all. Zorua squinted and held on to Serena's hat.

Another elevator took her up to a bigger throne room, one fitted for a queen. Wide windows spread light across the room, covered by light, transparent white veils. "Look at the floor, Zorua! It's so beautiful." Zorua's blue eyes shined as she stared at the abstract paintings covering the ground.

"Welcome at last, dear Trainer." A soothing voice greeted. Serena happily skipped over to the Champion with a bright smile.

"Diantha! Remember me?" Serena asked, tilting her head in question.

Diantha looked her around before snapping her fingers. "You're the child I spoke to in Lumiose City and Coumarine City, aren't you?!" Serena nodded. "Then that means that you are also the one that dear Augustine said... Of course! How could I-?!" Diantha lightly facepalmed herself. "Oh, I must look like such a fool not to recognize you sooner! You and your Pokemon are the ones who stopped Team Flare for us all!" She gave a small bow. "It seems wrong of me to say this, but thank you! You saved us all..."

"I-I'm sure if I hadn't, someone else could have." Serena stuttered. The Champion is thanking me! Oh my Arceus! She fangirled in her head with Zorua shaking her head at the Trainer.

Diantha gave a small laugh. "I can't wait to see what you and your Pokemon are capable of now that I know exactly what it is you've done already!" A Hawlucha came out of nowhere and landed next to its Trainer.

Serena nodded before calling out her Pokemon.

~

Zorua limped over to Serena's side once the battle was over. The honey haired girl placed a hand on Matsu's head and praised him for his strength. "You did amazing, buddy." Diantha's Gardevoir glowed before returning to her regular form and stood next to her Trainer.

"I-I'm so choked up that it's hard to know what I should say, but I... I..." Diantha's eyes watered. Serena panicked, thinking she upset the woman. "I'm just so glad at this moment that I was good enough to be the Champion... After all, it gave me the chance to meet and battle with you and your wonderful Pokemon!" She used her hands to wipe the corner of her eyes. "Now I understand just why dear Augustine- that's Professor Sycamore to you- said he had to get everything ready for the new Champion!"

Serena's eyes widened. "N-New Champion?"

Diantha nodded and walked over with Gardevoir by her side. "He'll be waiting for us in Lumiose City, but before I take you there..." She placed a hand against Serena's back and gave her a light push toward the elevator. "My dear Serena, would you mind coming this way
with me?"

"Not at all." They both walked over to the elevator and were brought up to the Hall of Fame.

"Here we are!" Diantha raised her arms to gesture to the hall. "I'm so glad to welcome you in. This grand chamber is where you enter the Kalos region's Hall of Fame. This is where Pokemon Trainers will live on forever, remembered always for giving their all in battle to the Pokemon League and for the glory and light that they shared with all." Serena slowly walked over to the machine. "Come, Serena... Your love for your Pokemon... And the way that those Pokemon gave everything they had in battle for you... We'll record them all right here for eternity." With Gardevoir holding onto Zorua, Serena returned Matsu and placed all her six Pokemon on the machine.

Serena was speechless at the many people that came to the parade in Lumiose City. She felt like crying. Zorua growled at the attention she was receiving and Serena couldn't help but giggle. Her friends were by her side as well; Shauna waved at everyone excitedly. Professor Sycamore stopped in front of Serena with a proud smile on his face. "What an amazing turnout! All these people are here to celebrate your achievements. I'd like to present you with the Honor of Kalos for the bravery you showed battling Team Flare!" Serena gazed at the medal with wide eyes. The Professor looked at them with the smile still on his face. "I'm so proud of you all! On behalf of the entire Kalos region, I'd like to say... Thank you!"

Cheers erupted from behind them and Serena held up the Honor of Kalos as the media took pictures of her and her friends. The cheers suddenly stopped as people made room for someone to get through. "AZ?" Serena gently brought Zorua into Tierno's arms and ran down the steps. The tall man stared at her before speaking.

"Battle with me." It went quiet. "I want to know what a 'Trainer' is." He threw a Pokeball, sending out a Torkoal.

Serena nodded in determination. "Matsu! Time to shine!" The honey haired girl twirled before sending out her Greninja.

'I'll make you more proud, Serena.' He said calmly.

Serena called out different commands to her Pokemon. Matsu did an amazing job in his battle with Torkoal and Golurk, who were easily defeated with Surf and Hydro Pump. AZ's Sigilyph didn't stand a chance against Kaen's Crunch, his Quick Claw made him attack first and land a critical hit. Shauna cheered louder than anyone after Serena had taken down AZ's last Pokemon.

"Seri is so strong~!" She sang and turned to Calem. "Wasn't she?" Calem nodded, his head turned slightly. "Calem? Are you... blushing?!"

"N-No!" The ravenhead denied.

Shauna pieced it together before turning back to Serena's direction with an amused expression on her face. "You're turned on by Serena's battling skills." Was all she said. Calem turned back to the brunette with an angry, flustered, face.

"Am not! T-That's weird!" Shauna ignored him as she, Trevor, Tierno, and Zorua laughed among themselves. "I need new friends..." Calem grumbled.

Serena thanked Matsu and turned back to AZ, she smiled with a simple nod. The tall man returned her nod with a smile of his own - he hadn't smiled in a long time.

"Thank you very much for battling with me. Now I finally feel free... free from the part of me mired in sorrow--the part of me that built the ultimate weapon..." He suddenly looked up in surprise. Serena and everyone else followed his gaze and saw a twinkle in the sky. A small Pokemon was descending from the sky. AZ stared wide-eyed at the Pokemon. He fell to his knees once the Pokemon landed in his outstretched hands. "Floette..." The man's head lowered. "It's been 3,000 years..."

Serena watched on with a small smile. Professor Sycamore came up behind her. "His Pokemon was waiting all this time... Waiting for him to return to the man he was. The man who loved Pokemon with all his life." He told her. Serena let out a sigh. This day had been overwhelming.

"Zor!" Startled, Serena spun around and saw Zorua running over happily and jump into her arms.

"Ah! Zorua, your paw's healed!" The honey haired girl rejoiced and cuddled the Tricky Fox Pokemon. She held out Zorua and gave her a smile. "Now you can go back to your home..." Serena trailed off. Zorua thought for a while.

'Can I stay with you?' Zorua asked. Serena gasped and gave Zorua another hug.

"Of course you can!"

The parade turned out to be so much fun. Everyone took photos and made wonderful memories, especially Shauna. Calem was having a conflict with himself. He wanted to confess to Serena, now felt like a good idea. Taking a deep breath, he walked over to Serena, who was deciding on names for Zorua.

"Hmm... Kitsune means fox, so it fits perfectly for you!" The honey haired girl sang. Kitsune barked happily. Her eyes locked on to Calem as he walked over.

'Aaaannddd I shall be over there with Shauna!' Kitsune backed away to the brunette's side with a knowing look. Serena confusingly watched her before turning around and finding herself face-to-face with Calem. He blushed and stepped back.

"Calem! Hello!" Serena greeted with a smile. "Here for a battle?"

The boy shook his head before looking her straight in the eyes. His gray pools meeting her bright blue ones. "Serena... I have a confession to make..."

"Aww~!" Shauna sang from close by. The two Trainers snapped their heads in the brunette's direction making her quickly turn away with a whistle.

"Anyway..." He glared slightly before turning his attention back to the honey blonde. "Serena... I... like you... a lot!" Calem finally said, his face flustered. Serena's eyes widened. "No, I love you! When I first met you, my heart felt lighter. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on."

Serena felt her cheeks burn. Me? Beautiful?! I... She couldn't even say anything.

"I've wondered if you felt the same..." Calem gave her a sweet smile that made her want to cry and faint. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "I-If you don't feel the same, it's fine." His smile fell slightly.

"I... do feel the same but..." Serena started. "Can I think about it? The next time I see you, I will have my answer."

Calem nodded. "I'm OK with that." They exchanged smiles before walking in different directions.

Meanwhile...

"Shauna? You feeling OK?" Tierno asked. The brunette had fainted from the cuteness apparently.

"Yeaahhhh~" Was all she could say.

*~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 506 31
Ash won the kalos league months ago ash and serena wanted to start a new life together
10.4K 336 21
Serena is a twenty-one-year-old woman who has been forced to be a slave to her evil stepmother, Hania, and her stepsisters, Miette and Dawn. Ash is t...
250K 4.2K 30
(Y/n) (L/n), a 16 1/2 year old girl from Pallet town. She lived happily in pallet town with her best friend Ash Ketchum. They did everything together...
14.2K 318 12
They met when they were seven. They're now sixteen. He has returned home from his biggest defeat in ages and thought about it. He decided to do it...