Don't mess with Asha Black *c...

By A_Blonde_Unicorn

Asha Black isn't your typical 15 year old girl. She street fights for money to pay for all of her mothers deb... More

1- The Black Dragon
2- Everyone knows not to mess with Asha!
3- Look what the cat dragged in
4- poker face
5- unexpected
6- Trouble just seems to find me
7- Oh, the perks of being lost...
8- new life
9- proven wrong
10- not the jock
11- hunting unicorns
12- its called Sarcasm
13- dodge ball with the asshole
14- Old people and parties don't mix
15- Not something you see everyday
16- too much sexual tension
17- Doodles and Inside voices
19- Falling
20- Rumours and Fangirls
20.5- Memories
21- college student on Caffeine
22- Super-duper hard to control hormones
must I have a title?
23- sexy ice-cream uniform
24- time to get even, Asha's way
25- an assassin sounds good afterall
26- a bad attitude and secrets don't mix so well
27- Bacon and more sexual tension
28- a lovely little trip to the beach...
29- It's a hate, hate relationship
30- The final countdown
epilogue
Extra Point of View

18- It went out with a bang

1.9K 59 2
By A_Blonde_Unicorn

chapter 18- It went out with a bang

“Asha!” I heard someone shout my name as I was walking out the school ready for my big week of staying home, so I turned around and saw the blonde chick Kayla. You know the crazy one who claims to have magic or whatever?

“What.” I asked with pursed lips. Honestly I didn’t really want to talk to her but I kind of had too.

“I know you don’t want to talk to me or anything but I was just telling you that I won’t need your help anymore.” She said and didn’t sound out of breath at all from practically running from the school entrance to me. I think I started throwing an imaginary party in my head though because now I didn’t have to spend any more time with her.

“Ok” I smiled.

“go have your little party and celebrate not having to talk to the crazy chick.” She laughed and then turned around to head back in school. I laughed awkwardly as she walked away then made my way speedily to my house.

Knowing that my dad would be living in a better place than my mum, I decided to use her phone to call up dad. She was currently passed out from a hard night of drinking and she didn’t get home until around 5 or 6 this morning.

I quietly snuck into her room and took her phone then went to my room and got out the little piece of paper with dad’s number on it. I dialled the number and waited for it to ring and luckily on the third ring he answered.

“Hello?” His voice ran through the speakers making me feel happy and little again.

“Hi dad” I smiled at the phone even though he couldn’t see it.

“Hey my beautiful, little princess, how are you?” He asked genuinely with a hint of curiosity.

“I’m good. Listen dad, I was wondering if I could stay with you because I hate it here.” I said and bit my lip while I knew he was mentally battling his inner thoughts.

“Well, I don’t live alone.” He mumbled and trailed off towards the end.

What do you mean?” I asked inquisitively. It’s not like he would have a girlfriend because he’s still technically married so did he live with a friend?

“I live in my friend’s house and there are 4 of us guys. I could ask Chris if you could have the guest bedroom.” He muttered the end to himself although I could hear it.

“Should I call back?”

“No, I’ll ask him now. I’m sure you can because I know how bad your mother can get sometimes.” He laughed lightly.

“Not sometimes, all the time” I muttered and he laughed harder then I heard shuffling of footsteps and some fuzzed out talking.

“Chris is cool with it.” I could practically see the smile from his face and I was certainly smiling rather brightly.

“Can I come whenever this week because I was kind of suspended?” I laughed at the memory and dad only sighed. He’s used to me getting suspended and expelled yet how I managed to go well in science and maths astounded me. P.E and Art are easy subjects because I have to be fit to fight and I love drawing.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if you actually came to Australia because you were expelled from all schools in Canada.” Dad said with a laugh.

“Ok, well I’ll probably call you in a few hours to tell you I’m done so then you can help with boxes.” Were my last words to him then we said our goodbyes, he told me the address and we hung up. I snuck back into mum’s room, deleted the phone call from her history and put it back then went back to my room.

Well I best get packing

~

Five hours of heaving things into boxes and packing clothes into suitcases, yes I had more than one suitcase thanks to my amazing best friend Scarlet.

By the time I was finishing up packing I heard mum groan and roll out of bed with a thump. Oh crap I forgot to tell her I’m leaving to go live with her supposedly dead husband.

Well its either I stay in here and move out in the morning without telling her so she can find out herself when the house is being sold because Damien only bought it for me. I should talk to him about selling it because it is his house and my mum can find her own way of making money.

“Asha. I’m going out.” Mum called from the bottom of the stairs. Well maybe I didn’t have to tell her then. I could pack all the little things I want like pictures and valuable things from the living room. I realised that along with her going was her phone so I couldn’t reach dad to tell him I needed help getting stuff over to his house. Well that’s just great.

I got my little radio player from dad and put my earphones in as I packed bits and pieces into boxes and by the time my doorbell rang. I was curious as to who on earth would even consider coming to a normal house at this time of day because the only friend I have is Kolton and his extremely annoying half-brother Adrien.  I can tell Kolton got all the hotness though but they share the annoyingness.

I swung my door open and saw Mike standing there.

“How the fu*k do you know where I live?” I said astonishment. I would expect to bump into him sure but never, ever, in a million years imagine him standing at my doorstep with an evil look set on his face.

“You alone?” He said briefly and scanned the open planed home with his eyes.

“What’s it too you?” I asked with my poker face on. I must admit I’m pretty good at it and learnt from the best but like everyone I’m not perfect at it so I always had to concentrate on it.

“I came to finish what I started” He growled and pulled out from his right pocket a little pocket knife. Of course the little bugger came to get revenge and I’ll bet he has help now.  Depending on how many people he has, I’ll be lucky if I escape with my life.

“What, do I have to beat your ass again?” I must admit that wasn’t smartest line to say but what can I say? I’m used to being around Kolton, an innocent little puppy in my eyes, not murderers that have actually killed people before.

“No I have more important business to attend to.” His eyes darkened a little but he wasn’t giving anything else away which was annoying me.

“Can you stop speaking in code and just tell me what you bloody want.” I growled at him, getting more and more impatient by the minute.

“We want Rick Black to suffer and I know just the way to make that happen.” He grinned evilly.

“Again, you’re speaking in code. What does this have anything to do with my dad?” I asked still not giving away my poker face. Man, today I was on fire.

“Well let’s just say he took some of my best men and my woman.” Of course he’s not going to give anything away. “Normally I would do this because of everything you have done to me but turns out your dad’s alive after all.” He said casually.

“How do you even know?” I asked. This guy was dangerous and had eyes everywhere, I can now see where dad was coming from.

“Let’s just say a little birdy told me.” His evil look told me that someone had told him but who would have done it? It couldn’t have possibly been Kolton but I’m not close enough to anyone else although there was the crazy Kayla chick.

“What do you want then because if its money I don’t have any.” I chuckled but kept my straight face only showing strength.

“Oh, I would love money as well but that’s not what I’m after. I’m here for revenge and I know you’re the only thing he ever loved enough to protect. That’s why he was an asshole and disappeared off the face of the earth but you would know that wouldn’t you, seeing as you had a nice chat at the ice-cream parlour the other day.” He grinned and pulled out a knife from his back pocket.

I left my knives in my boot upstairs and had everything including my guns in my room which is pretty stupid considering I have one of the strongest gangs in the world after me and my father. That’s what happens when you aren’t careful enough and move into a safer area; you lose awareness and feel safer when in reality you’re in just as deep s*t”

From the car emerged about five bulk guys that looked like human versions of the Hulk. I’m not even kidding. I don’t even think their shirts are fitting properly; that’s how tight their shirts are.

“If you stay still this is going to be a lot easier on you and me.” Once he said that his knife aimed right for my neck but I leaned back. Because of his fast reflexes though he managed to get quite a good cut that went right along the front of my throat and continued down my neck to my right collar bone. I’ll admit now that it stung like hell.  I knew I had to make a move now if I wanted any chance to get my weapons to be able to have some chance of beating him.

I swiftly turned on my heel and started running but I only made it to the fifth step before someone grabbed my right ankle and pulled me down which made my  hit my jaw on the step and split the open cut on my neck a little bit more. The pain from the newly open cut was horrible, it was like stepping on Lego or being stung by a bee except on the neck and it felt like it was ripping in half from the pleasure that I was being pulled at.

“Don’t leave a fight b*tch” One of Mike’s men growled and continued dragging back until I kicked him with my other foot and he let go.  I sprinted up the stairs with all 6 men right on my heel and I started to turn the doorknob yet they were close enough to be able to stop me getting in my room.

Mike spun me around and pressed me up against the door knob with his body, the door knob was painfully jabbing into my spine. I couldn’t help my nose wrinkling up in disgust at the thought of him being close. He smelt of a mix of drugs and metallic blood which I’ll tell you now is not a very nice combination.

“I don’t mind this position.” He smirked and brought the blade to my side then lightly held the blade there and kept adding pressure until it cut the skin and kept going. The pain that was shooting through my right hip was agonising, I could feel my blood seeping out and onto his blade then drip down his hand and splatter onto the floor. I gritted my teeth at the immense pain which felt like fire and I couldn’t stand it anymore so I used my strength to bring my left knee into his baby maker but was careful not to move the stab wound too much or it would spit open more than it already was. Mike instantly let go of my arm- which I knew would leave a bruise- and the knife to hold his precious cargo. I realised the knife was still in me and one of the other guys did as well so he dived to plunge it in further but I got it out just before. While I was busy trying to handle the 2 guys to my right I didn’t notice the other 2 who came up from behind me. One gripped me in a tight hold around the neck while the other started punching me and it looked to me as if he has a lot of pent up anger so I knew it was going to hurt.

I think by the time Mike was coming back to me the guy had almost knocked me out. With all the bruises combined with the 2 cuts that were oozing blood, I could tell that if I didn’t fight back soon then I would be as good as dead.

I jabbed with guy behind me in the stomach with my elbow with what strength I had left and ducked the next punch so It went to the guy behind me instead then slipped into my room and grabbed my pocket knife and shoved it in my back pocket then grabbed another one and held it in my hand.

The sound of footsteps made me deadly aware that there was one guy who was sitting back the whole time but now wanted a piece of me. He flicked open his little pocket knife and ran towards me at full speed like a bulldozer and started slicing parts of my body while I got a few hits and stabs in as well. I managed to take him down pretty easy when he charged after I slipped from his grasp, let’s just say he took a little topple out the unopened window.

Mike was facing me red faced and if looks could kill I would be dead a thousand times over. “Are you going to be co-operative and stay still or do I have to do it the hard way?” He asked with eyes in slits.

“What do you think?” I grinned cockily.

“You’re Asha Black; you’re defiantly not going down without a fight.” He joked then came towards me and pushed me up against the broken window. The broken glass was cutting into my scalp and my eyesight was starting to go blurry. I was so extremely weak and was like putty in his hands at the moment with gave him the biggest advantage ever.

“Now Asha,” He placed the knife on my left side just under my ribs and started putting pressure there. “Are you going to co-operate?” He asked in a menacing growl which even made me whimper. I stayed quiet though because he would probably push me out the window anyways.

“Answer me, damn it!” He growled and pushed me up against the wall then dragged the knife along my stomach and punched me in the jaw. I was starting to see spots but I couldn’t give in because if I did then he could do anything to me; the possibilities are legitimately endless.

Just then a car pulled up by the street but in my hazy state I couldn’t see who it was. Whoever it was on the other hand was my saviour though. With another deep cut against my ribs and punches to them and my face he started to exit the room but pulled out something black and then I heard a ‘bang’ as well as a deep pain that went through my left shoulder. It was even worse than the 2 times he cut my sides; it was like someone was calving out my shoulder and thought it was funny. My arm went dead and l lost balance then fell on the ground where I fell funny and twisted my already bruising ankle. I was also stupid and drowsy enough to twist my right arm funny on the way down before my head hit the ground with a thud and I went out like a light. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I should first off say thanks so much for all the reads, votes and comments. I would never of gotten this far it it wern't for all of you. 

Ok, i'm super sorry about all the mistakes but I have just gotten an editor so hopefully i can start posting edited chapters when all the earlier chapters are done.

Lastly, if anyone wants to email in a book cover (prizes are in chapter 17) then the due date is tomorrow. If you want an extension or anything just send me a message through a comment or PM and I would be more than happy to give it to you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 149 24
A girl called Brooke Carson. She was a normal girl in high school and she was a nerd. Her best friend Treyvonetta Gorilla is a nerd too. They do anyt...
157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
106K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
761K 17.4K 48
MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and longing. The annual ball has finally come...