Prisoner to You - First versi...

By notanonymouswriter

This is the story of a girl called Cassidy. She hasn't always had the best of luck in her life. First she wa... More

1
2
Meeting him...
Awake??
The Next Day...
My Mission.
My Mission Part Two:
I Did What?
Good Morning To Me
You Shall Go To The Ball
Rags To Riches
Cinderellie
Running into the devil
Save Me. Somebody. Anybody.
It Happened All So Fast
Positively Screwed...
Stabbed in the Back
My New Home
My Little One
Busted
Gang Sweet Gang
Good to be back
Good Morning
FUN SHOPPING
My Answer...
My Wedding Day
Some Honeymoon
Red Thorns
Hell
Busted
update

THE END

2.4K 66 25
By notanonymouswriter

8 months later...

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling sharp pains, I looked down and there was a puddle in the bed, I sat up and elbowed Ryder, "Babe, my water broke."

He mumbled and rolled over, "One minute babe."

I rolled my eyes and hit him in the side, to that he sat up straight.

He rubbed his side, "Ow, what was that for?" I giggled and then he noticed the puddle.

"Eh? Babe, did you wet yourself?" I pushed him.

"No idiot, my water broke."

Ryders eyes widened, as soon as I said that, he jumped out of bed and rushed around the room getting the bag ready.

He helped me stand up and get dressed, as I refused to go to hospital in my PJ's.

After we got to the hospital, we were rushed into the labour ward.

I laid back in the bed, while Ryder held my hand.

"Jeez, Cass, lighten the grip on my hand would ya." He said, I squeezed harder and said.

"You try squeezing a living person out of a fucking compact hole." I practically screamed in his ears.

2 hours of labour later...

We heard the cries, I cried in relief as our baby was brought to us.

I looked at Ryder holding the baby, with tears in his eyes.

He passed the baby to me and said, "Our little girl. You did it babe. I love you." He kissed my forehead and then the baby's forehead.

She is so beautiful.

"How about we name her Jessica." I wanted to name her Jessica from the life that I had with Aunt Lisa, and the twins.

He nodded and hugged us both.

AUTHORS NOTE:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 158 30
Luna's Life was almost perfect. She had the most amazing job, the most amazing husband and she was finally living her dream life. After growing up i...
559 10 37
C~She has pulled all of us from the darkness that was consuming us. She took us all away from the pain and horrors we had. And now, she is all alone...
22.1K 713 53
He's heartless, he's mean, he's cruel, he's the king of mafias and werewolves, vampires and supernatural but Lisa didn't mean to run into him. All s...
243K 8.7K 24
Sundaye has been through so much in her life. She has experienced more physical and emotional pain than probably anyone else in the world. Her family...