Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

75

18.1K 734 1.2K
By InfamousLove

guys the amount of spam messages on my page is v annoying. Also whenever I read on the app it keeps on taking me to the app store and shows me random apps, really annoying. I'm guessing there are invisible adds on the pages or something? sneaky and irritating, shame on you wattpad >.>

I really tried hard to stay in bed this morning. I grabbed onto Alex when he tried to get up and pulled him back in, but he wasn't having any of it.

He kept going on about how it was nearly 11 already, and that we need to go to the pride day. Fuck the pride day, beds are better.

"Come on Riley, stop being lazy!"

"I'm not being lazy! I'm stressed, and tense, and sore, and tired. Nope." I complained while lying on my front, with my arms crossed in front of me. I'm not moving any time soon.

"Comme onnn!" He moaned before jumping onto to the bed. He then straddled me from behind and rubbed his hands down my back.

"I'll give you a massage if you want, give you some stress relief!" He suggested and I snorted.

"The only thing you are going to give me sitting like that is an erection, now get off!"

"Whoah, kinky." He snickered before jumping off and dragging me out of the bed.

"Coomeeee onnnnnnnnnnnn!!" He exclaimed as he struggled to drag me and I groaned at him.

"Stooppp!!" Was my last complaint as he managed to drag me completely out of it and I made sure to take him with me when I flopped onto the floor.

"The carpets comfy too." I said as I snuggled against it and he chuckled.

"I'll pour a cup of water on you in a minute!"

"Mmmph."

"It'll be fun, get up!"

"Make me."

"I'm trying to!" He exclaimed as he grabbed both of my arms and tried to make me stand up. I made a face before laughing at his determined expression.

"Fine, but I need a shower first." I finally gave up and stood straight making him smile.

"Okay, don't take too long though! Although you always do..." He pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"I need to take a long time."

"Really? 'NEED'?"

"Yes. It's a habit."

"M'kay then."

I stuck my tongue out at him before walking into the bathroom.

Ugh.

-

"Hurry uppppp." Alex insisted as he tried yet again to drag me somewhere I didn't want to go. We were in the middle of a really busy street, not where I want to be right now.

I also started to notice the amount of colours on the street intensifying as we walked. We're approaching gayness, I can feel it.

"I hate large pride parades, smaller ones are cuter." I commented and he snorted.

"No way! Large ones are fun!"

I sighed in irritation as the streets got more dense and the people got more...unique. And loud.

Why does he even want to be here, is he even gay? I mean I know straight people go to these all the time, but he seems pretty dedicated right now.

That's a good point...what is his sexuality...I can't remember, did I even know in the first place?

"OML, look at you! You look like such a moody teenager right now, who wears a black T-Shirt to a sunny gay pride day?!" Alex started to complain when I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"Someone who doesn't want to be here."

"Pfft, okay, I'm rainbowing you up! Come on!" He exclaimed before grabbing my hand and dragging me further into rainbow hell.

I couldn't really concentrate on anything with the amount of movement and bright colours around, it almost made me wince because of how overwhelming it was.

So loud. So busy. So gay.

I almost got completely entranced looking at all the different people around. All the couples and the families, and the random teenage fan girls taking pictures of everyone...

I was brought out of my thoughts by the feeling of something cold on my cheek, I looked at Alex and blinked at him, then noticed a tin of what looked to be multi-coloured paint in his hand.

"What did you just do?" I asked and he chuckled before swiping my other cheek with the paint.

"I rainbowfied you! Here, I got this too." He said as he dangled a piece of rainbow cloth infront of me.

"How did you buy this so quickly..." I asked as I looked at the stall next to us just as he tied the cloth around my neck.

I looked down at it then up to him with my brow raised. "A bandanna? Am I a dog?"

"Aww it looks cute!! Don't worry, I got myself something too." He said before getting another tin and smearing something on his face as well. I tilted my head and frowned at the colours.

"What's that?" I asked, I wasn't really the most knowledgeable when it came to sexualities, but the yellow, blue and pink combination seemed kind of familiar...

"Pansexual!" He chirped and I blinked at him.

"R-right..." Okay maybe I didn't recognise that...

"As in genderblind! Love regardless of gender! That sort of thing!"

"Oh, yes, the hippie sexuality."

"It's the chill sexuality!"

"Yeah well I'm sorry I'm not chill enough to dig vagina too."

"Yeah...I'm sure females are sorry as well."

I gave him a look when he said that and he just chuckled.

"Come on, let's go check some things out!" He suggested before taking my hand and guiding me through the crowd. I looked down at our hands with a frown; for some reason knowing his sexuality for sure has made this gesture a lot more...intense. It sent butterflies to my stomach and tightened my chest.

Well shit, I think I may be developing a crush.

-

"This sun is frying my brain." I commented as we leaned against a railing watching the parade. Despite normal people being able to walk along in it, I managed to convince Alex not to, I really hate people staring at me...

"I don't think frying your brain would do much difference." Alex retorted and I elbowed him.

"Hey!" I complained and he just laughed at me.

"Are you sure you don't want to join in? There are so many people walking in front of us..." Alex asked as a group of pedestrians blocked our view again.

"I can't be bothered to walk that far." I stated and he pouted.

"But we're going to have to walk to where they end up anyway aren't we??"

"No, they walk in a large circle. Who has the fried brain again?"

"Oh, so where do they end up?"

"Over there." I said and pointed to the large green field area, which had loads of stalls set up as well as various other things.

"Oh." He replied before smiling at me sheepishly. 

I rolled my eyes at him before my attention was caught by a seriously grumpy looking business man shoving his way through the crowd.

"Fucking faggots and their damned parades!" He snarled and my immediate reaction was to stick my foot out as he stormed passed.

The man instantly face planted and I quickly crossed my legs to hide the evidence.

"Oh my...are you alright??" I faked concern and he glared at me as he stood up.

I'M FINE!  Fucking cheap ass pavement!!" He growled as he stood up and continued on his sad, lonely and angry journey.

I waited a few moments before snickering and turning to Alex, who was just looking at me with his mouth wide open.

"I can't believe you did that, what if he realised it was you??"

"He'd be in trouble." I replied and he shook his head at me.

"No restraint. Shall we go have a look at everything over there before it's over run by the gays?" Alex asked and I snickered.

"Damned gays. Always overrunning fields..."

"Overrunning fields...Are we talking about rabbits now?"

"There is a huge difference between gays and rabbits. Rabbits have hundreds of children, gays do not."

"Yeah well their sex life is the same."

"Ha, true."

"Some gays can also be as cute as rabbits." He said before ruffling my hair making me glare at him as we stepped onto the grass.

"I don't think being gay is what makes me cute."

"True, but you are cute, and you are gay."

I settled against a tree and crossed my arms making Alex pout.

"Don't want to look around more?"

"No, people are still setting up, we're too early."

"Fine." He mumbled before standing next to me.

"HEYY I have spotted some queers here!" A young lady suddenly exclaimed as she leaned against another young girl of the same age.

"Uh oh, drunk lesbians." I commented as I looked at their pride badges and she started giggling.

"In the middle of the day? No shame." Alex tutted before blinking in shock when she grabbed onto him.

"Its a pride day!! You should get drunk too, be happy!"

"I'm totally happy!!" Alex complained like not being happy was an insult or something, making me smirk.

I then looked to the other girl who was staring at me with unblinking eyes.

"Er, are you okay?"

"Oh yes, fine, just questioning my sexuality again there, you're really cute." She blurted and I just stared at her. She's a different kind of drunk.

"Uh....ok. thanks, I mean, I think I should be concerned a lesbian finds me attractive actually...so...no thanks?" I said awkwardly while rubbing my arm and she snickered.

"Yeah. Kind of concerning."

"Personally I think there is a spectrum of gayness, maybe you're 10% straight or something." Alex butted in with the other lady still clinging to him and she laughed.

"Don't cheat on me now Sapphire! I'm sure she's just teasing! You're so silly!"

"ME silly? You're the one who got drunk in the middle of the day and won't stop  dragging me around trying to make friends."

"Hey maybe we should do that." Alex suggested and I raised my brow at him.

"Get drunk?"

"Noo, I mean, you can if you want, but I meant MAKE FRIENDS!"

"No way I'm an introvert that would drain all the energy out of me."

"Its not that hard! See, hey I'm Alex and this is Riley, you must be Sapphire and what's your name?" Alex beamed at them happily and they smiled back.

"Josie. Nice to meet you. I've never had a gay friend."

"I've never had a lesbian freind!"

"Oh damn!"

"IKR?!"

Kill me.

-

After a while of talking with our 'new friends' we all decided to part ways and have a look around as people were starting to pour in. After Alex forced them to give him their numbers of course.

As expected, the only things around were food and gay things. Flags littered the place, as well stalls with not safe for children rainbow items in it...nice.

I had to keep on wincing whenever the drag queen on stage sung too loudly into the microphone making Alex accuse me of hating their singing.

Which I didn't, they're surprisingly good for a middle aged... Guy.

I'm seriously not in touch with the more intense side of lgbt+ though, as I was left kind of creeped out when a man from the leather pride stall approached me and harassed me about how cool their little kink is. Just no.

"I've been sexually harassed way too many times today." I complained after narrowly avoiding being grabbed from behind by a possibly drunk topless man.

"Your fault for being a gay magnet."

"Really now?!"

"Yup."

"Well, I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

I shoved him when he continued to act serious about the situation and he yelped before falling into a guy standing with his friends.

I winced before pulling him back towards me as the youngish man turned around. Very punk looking.

"OMG sorry!" He apologised before pinching me harshly and I almost squeaked.

"That's alright." The stranger said as I slapped Alex's hand away from me and rubbed my injury.

Somebody then peered at us from behind the man and squealed at us.

"R-man!! I didn't know you were coming today!?"

Oh dear.

"Oh. Hey Layla." I greeted before being attacked by an over excited millennial.

What are the chances, there are over a thousand people here. Seriously.

"Who's this?" One of her friends questioned and she beamed at me and patted my head.

"Riley, my boss's lil' child!" She chirped and I gave her a look.

"And his little brother?" The guy Alex attacked asked and I snickered.

"Funny, but no." Alex replied calmly which, to someone who knew him, was slightly sinister.

"Don't tease! They don't look related at all!"

Alex obviously had decided to not take a liking to this new face, which was a shame because someone with pastel pink hair and piercings seemed like someone he'd normally get along with.

"This is Alex." Layla introduced, but couldn't think of anything else to say and paused.

"Are you American by any chance?" A petite girl with green hair asked and Alex smiled.

"Can't you tell?" The pink haired stranger teased and the girl stuck her tongue out at him.

"Just making sure! I love Americans!" She exclaimed and the man rolled his eyes.

"I think they're obnoxious." He retorted with an uninterested expression and I smiled awkwardly.

"Haha okay, we should be going now, got to go meet some... Friends. " I excused and Layla pouted.

"Aww okay." She huffed as I started to drag Alex away from them.

"Nice to meet you Riley, and Alex. I'm Jaspar, it would take a while to introduce everyone else so I won't." The pink one called and Alex scoffed.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled politely and Layla whined.

"Bye baby don't get hurt! Be careful! REMEMBER STRANGER DANGER!!" She shouted after us and I started laughing at her ridiculous behaviour.

"That guy obviously values himself way higher than he should." Alex grumbled and I smiled.

"Could be worse." I suggested and he gave me a look.

"Do you like him or something?"

"What am I some kind of omnisexual rabbit or something?! It takes more than that for me to like someone." I huffed at him with an irritated expression and he smiled.

"Sorry, just an impulsive question."

-

After another hour or so of wandering around, I started to get bored.

I had found myself getting into the gay spirit of things more though, and had somehow ended up covered in sparkles. Someone had even bought me a large bottle of unpronouncable alcohol, which I couldn't possibly refuse.  I was now feeling a little tipsy though, to be honest.

"Can we go somewhere else?" I asked Alex with a smile and he gave me a look.

"You've been saying that every five minutes!" He complained and I frowned.

"Are you okay? You seem so much different today." I pointed out and he pouted.

"Yeah I took more today and now I've got an awful headache" He sighed and I gave him a sympathetic look.

"I'm not grumpy or anything! Just in pain."

"Aww. Do you want me to kiss it better?" I suggested with a smile and he smirked.

"I'll survive." He reassured and I shrugged.

"Your loss."

It was then silent as we came across the easily recognisable sight of protesters. They stood in a little railed off corner holding offensive and preachy signs.

Even if I spend a whole day lying in bed or even doing maths, I could never be as pointless and sad as these guys.

"So sad, I feel for their children." Alex shook his head in fake pity and I smirked.

As usual despite how stupid and repetitive these people were some angry couples were arguing with them from over the fence, making me roll my eyes.

"Ugh, their ugly, angry ass faces are ruining the view!" A small young lady snapped, holding a fancy black camera in her hands.

I just watched her in interest as she huffed and narrowed her eyes at them.

"Hey, don't suppose anyone wants to kiss in front of them and really piss em' off, you two?" The girl turned to a pair of women that were obviously sisters and they looked horrified.

"SHE'S MY SISTER!"

"Ooops okay, sorry."

"Go get a husband, woman!" A man called over and I tsked.

A lot of people were now standing there getting irritated at the protesters which was kind of annoying, that they still let them get to them.

The lady turned to a young couple and asked them, but they shied away and stepped back from the crowd.

"Hey if I had any friends I would do it! Why don't you two?" The lady's eyes landed on us and I chuckled.

"I hope you die of aids faggots!"

"Why laugh? I'm being serious!" She persisted and we both shared a look.

"You will burn in hell!"

"PLEASE. Hey I'll give you this rainbow flower, see it clips into a little crown." She tried again and I couldn't help but be amused.

I looked at the familiar flower in her hands with a smile, before turning to Alex, who was looking rather awkward.

"Fine." I said and he blinked at me.

He was about to say something but was stopped by me putting a hand around the back of his neck and pulling him towards me. He took a sharp intake of breath when our lips connected, but soon just went with the flow, much to the obvious enjoyment of a few high pitched girls around us. And the obvious horror of the protestors, who tried to get even louder.

I pulled away and smirked at his red face before kindly taking the flower and presenting it to him with a bow, making him chuckle.

"You're funny when you're drunk." He commented as he took the flower and I snickered.

"That I am, for sure, but I'm not really drunk." I admitted, causing him to bite his lip with a bashful smile.

"Revenge for always making me blush!" I stated and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh crap, I forgot to take a picture, can you do that again?" The lady asked and I laughed.

"I might get a sign thrown at me if I do that again." I commented before taking Alex's hand and dragging him away from the haters. There's only a few minutes every month I can spend in their presence before the cringe just gets too much.

"We should go back before the day is over, I still want to go see the horses." I said then looked back to Alex when he didn't reply. "Are you alright?"

"I'm shook."

"Ah, I see. I do tend to have that affect on men." I teased making him elbow me.

"You're hilarious."

"Thanks, I know."

I then took the flower from his hand and clipped it around before placing it on his head. I smiled at him as he pulled his tongue out at me.

"I look fabulous don't I?"

"Uh huh, its almost too much to handle. Although pink pastel coloured flowers would have been better."

"Gay."

"Correct!"

This whole experience has been very, very gay.

an extra, extra long chapter for you guys because pride parades are the shit and I love em'

Also I wanted to get to what happens in the next chapter soon so spent every available moment writing, heh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800 67 21
Riley is going to turn seventeen and was excided to plan everything. Everything was going his way, but not everything always has a happy.ending, thin...
79.8K 3.6K 76
"Respect is Earned Honesty is Appreciated Love is Gained and Loyalty is Returned" When 21-year-old Declan moved to a new college, he knew things will...
47.3K 1.7K 70
Having moved on from the devastating heartbreak, Valentine swore to stay single until he finds the right one worthy of his love. But when Valentine a...
54.3K 2.1K 36
Myles is comfortable happy where he is, a family who loved him and a best friend who accepts him. After his break-up with his four year long boyfrien...