The Ro'meave sister

By kandypop33

The Ro'meave had a daughter that was supposedly thought dead at the age of 5. Oh they thought but they didn'... More

The Girl who lived
What happened after
The Truth About Me
The Return
Filler Stuff
A Secret to Keep
Scaleswind
Elisabeth Head Guard
A Conversation
Two people Like me
It's my birthday
My big brother
The Ro'meave Siblings
Bath time
Tea Time
Behind the scene *50 vote special*
The War has Started
Information
Let's Explore
Can you guys pick
The Road trip
We're Here
Breakfast
A Day Out
Girlfriends?
The 6 month start
Halloween Special
Can I put this on Hold?
Elisabeth in mystreet
I'M BACK!!
Who are you?
Back to the Nether I go
I don't want you!
Flashback
Let's be a Family again
A/N
JUST SMILE!!
The Start
I'm Drunk~~
Please Help...
New Cover
Bathing with Lilly
The new beginning
I do drawing request now...
The Rewriting is Here!!
I'm back?

Meet Lilly

379 7 2
By kandypop33

Elisabeth P.O.V

I slowly woke up andI didn't feel any pain and I looked on my side and saw Gene and a girl with black hair in pigtails with a red-orange and black maid outfit. One of her eyes were red and the other was a golden clock. 

Gene: How you feeling?

I turned over and saw the girl again and I freaked out and jumped out of bed and ended up on the floor. 

???: Aw... Are you scared of me now? How sad. 

Gene: Well you got a busy afternoon today. 

Elisabeth?: WHY!

Gene: Well, first you got a date with the Shadow Lord.

Elisabeth: I'm Not!

Gene: Well, then. You can just be here and be bored for about 2 hours. 

Elisabeth: You know I hate boredom. 

Gene: Exactly. Then, you have dinner with the whole family and employees. Then you have to attend a party and tomorrow it's worries. 

Elisabeth: God that's busy.

???: Don't worry Saber. I'll be attending the party with you so you can talk with me. 

Elisabeth: Who even are you??

Lilly: I'm Lilly and of course you don't remember me. Well we can play ketchup when we get to the party.

Gene: I'll be leaving now so you can get dressed. 

He went out of the room and Lilly dragged me in the walk in closet and my jaw dropped when I saw how big and how much stuff was in the closet. 

Lilly: Oh, how about this one?

I shock my head and she nodded. 

Lilly: Oh, come on. It will look perfect on you for a date with the lord. 

She was blushing and I shock my head and she giggled. She summoned a gun and she pointed at me. 

Lilly: Come on Saber. Wear this. 

I was scared and I grabbed the dress and went to the bathroom and put it on with the stupid heels and short skirt. I came out and she nodded and she told me to sit down while she does my hair. 

Lilly: So, do you remember me?

Elisabeth: Sadly no. I'm sorry.

Lilly: It's fine. When you were Saber you were so determined in you actions.

Elisabeth: Really?

Lilly: Yes, of course. The six of us would go on missions and you would rule over the nether. 

Elisabeth: Who's the six of us?

Lilly: Romance, Scarlet, Nightmare, and of course Time. Time was a dream. 

Elisabeth: So, you liked Time. 

Lilly: Of course but you were my favorite. 

Elisabeth: What do you mean?

Lilly: When you told us to join your journey, we had to swore are love and trust to you. 

Elisabeth: So, does that mean...

Lilly: Yep, I kinda thought you weren't going to come back to me you know. I mean it's been about 5 month. 

Elisabeth: Um.. are you?

Lilly: Yep I am. You're saying hi to Serena and Cristin and I'm done with your hair. 

I got up and I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I sighed and tried to calm myself down and I looked in the mirror and saw my whole face was pink. I put my hand on my face and I looked at the sink. 

Elisabeth: What did I do back then? 

Lilly: You did a lot of things! 

I jumped and I looked at the door and when I did I saw the door brake open with an axe and she looked at me and she smirked. 

Lilly: I love you, but you have to go on a date with the lord. 

I nodded and I got up and she took my hand and held it. She dragged me to a living room and told me to wait and I waited and there was a bookshelf on my right and decide to get a book and I went and saw a book about Saber and grabbed it and I sat back down and started to read. I was waiting and then when I was about 10 pages in he came and he hugged me by behind. 

Shadow Lord: So, where do you want to go first? Somewhere to eat, somewhere to have fun, or somewhere to sit and talk?

Elisabeth: Um... How about somewhere to eat?

Shadow Lord: Alright. 

I got up and I followed him out of the castle and he held my hand and I felt disgusting that I held Aaron's hand. When we got to the restaurant and we got a privet table in a special room and I was sitting across from him and he was staring at me and I felt uneasy. 

Shadow Lord: So, how has it been?

Elisabeth: Um... It's been good. 

Shadow Lord: Good. So what do you want? I'll get you anything.

I opened the menu and I saw some fancy food and I looked at the drinks and there were a lot of things in here. The waiter come over and asked for what we wanted to drink. 

Shadow Lord: I'll have Black coffee. 

Elisabeth: And I'll have a Watermelon Boba. 

She nodded and went to get our drinks and I was looking at the menu and decide what I was going to eat. 

Shadow Lord: So, who's the father of Jaiden and Sprinkle?

Elisabeth: Why? 

Shadow Lord: So, I can kill him. 

Elisabeth: Um... I don't really know. Sprinkle was an experiment and Jaiden I adopted. 

Shadow Lord: I see. So, tell me about your family?

Elisabeth: Well, I have three brother. You know Zane and Garroth but there's Vlyad. 

Shadow Lord: Cool, So did you decide what you want?

Elisabeth: Yeah, I did. 

The waiter came back and gave us our drinks and asked us what we wanted to eat. 

Elisabeth: I would like fried rice with steak and eggs on the side. 

She nodded and she looked at him and took his order. She went to the back and I looked out the window and waited for the food to come while I drink my tea. 

Shadow Lord: So, have you been in any relationship with anyone except for me? 

Elisabeth: Yeah, I have. 

Shadow Lord: Who?

Elisabeth: Cristina and Serena. That's about it. I never really liked to be in a relationship. 

Shadow Lord: So, when we have our kids what do you want to name him or her?

Elisabeth: I'm not having kids with you even if you are in Aaron's body.

Shadow Lord: So, you want me to kill someone else just to please you?

Elisabeth: No, but I'm not still not going to have kids with you either way. 

Shadow Lord: How sad.

Elisabeth: Anyway, why do you want me and why are we on a date?

Shadow Lord: Just to get my mind off work and stuff. 

Elisabeth: Really? 

Shadow Lord: Yes, I just want to see a pretty face like yours. 

Elisabeth: I'm flattered. 

Shadow Lord: You should be. You know what?

Elisabeth: What?

Shadow Lord: To make you feel at home I'll get you anything Just ask and I'll get it.

Elisabeth: Anything?

Shadow Lord: Well except for you freedom. 

Elisabeth: Darn it. 

Shadow Lord: No cursing my dear. 

Our food arrived and I started to eat while the waiter and him talk about stuff. It sounded like she was flirting with him. When she left and he started to eat his food and when we were done he paid and we walked on the streets and I hated these heels I'm in. 

Shadow Lord: So, where do you want to go next?

Elisabeth: Somewhere to have fun and maybe get some sneakers. 

Shadow Lord: But when you're in heels you can't run away from me. 

Elisabeth: Fine, then where are we going to have fun? 

Shadow Lord: You wanna go get a new bed for you?

Elisabeth: All right. 

Shadow Lord: We got some time until dinner. 

We went to a store and we looked for some beds and all the beds looked really cool. I saw a bed that looked really sofa and we bought it. 

We went to the park after and it was really awkward. 

Shadow Lord: Hey, I have a question.

Elisabeth: What is it?

Shadow Lord: Did you love me in the past?

Elisabeth: Yes, I did but that was when I didn't remember my friends and I thought you were a really cool guy and now that I know you stole Aaron's body for yourself. All the love I felt for you turned to hate and now I want to kill you but I can't. So, that's why I left you. 

Shadow Lord: Wow. I didn't know you felt that for me. Well than.

He turned towards me and I looked at him confused and he smirked and hit me really hard in the head and I fell to the ground and I looked at him with shock. 

Shadow Lord: I'll just have to make you love me. 

Than he hit me again and I passed out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
107K 2.9K 36
"They betrayed you," Sasha had said. "They left you for dead." After the tragedy that took place in Lady Irene's dimension, the people of Phoenix Dro...
50.3K 1.7K 27
This story is about a Princess of a village called Shadow Crest, but unlike your typical Princess; she has a dark side to her. No matter how many tim...
46.4K 1.1K 35
conceal (v): the act of keeping something a secret, to protect from being known or noticed. Cassie is Vylad's secret twin sister, handed over to Hyr...