The Fire Angel (ATLA Fanfic)

De Darkninja7

Water.... Earth... Fire... Air A long time ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. The skies were fi... Mais

Book 1 - The Beginning
Training 101
Following Orders
Grandpa Ping
Friendship
Visited By Royalty
The Prince and Angel
Goodbye or See you Later?
You've still got a friend in me!
General for the Crew?
Patience
Shadow Snake
Packing up!
The Open Ocean
Beneath the Scars
Time, friend or foe?
Lillian AN
Shattered Glass
Nenrei
Sibling Salute!
The Thorn in my side
The Avatar
The Harbor
Island of Kyoshi
Blast from the Past.
Choices
The Necklace
Winter Solstice Part 1
The Winter Solstice Part 2
The Scroll
Crystal Nightmare Part 1
Crystal Nightmare Part 2
The Storm
The Blue Spirit
Why Me?
Lillian Alone
Confessions
The Siege of the North
Book 2
The Path of three flames
Royal Pain
Iroh & Lilly's Journey
The Chase
Bitter Work
New Beginning
The Freedom Fighter's
Walls, Walls and Tea!
The tales of Lillian in Ba sing Sai
Authors Note
Lake Laogai Part 1
Lake Laogai Part 2
Healing
The Earth King
The Jasmine Dragon
Author Note
The Crossroads of Destiny
Book 3 - Operation "Extinguish Fire"
The Awakening
Arty stuff
The Headband
Trapped
Memories
The Beach Part 1
The Beach - Part 2
I Got Tagged
Lillian's healing.
Rise again
Nightmares & Daydreams
Day of Black sun: Part 1: The Invasion Part 1
Day of black sun: Part 1 The Invasion Part 2
The day of black sun Part 2: The eclipse.
A Crazy Escape
The Western Air Temple
The Firebending Master's Part 1
The Firebending Master's Part 2
The Boiling Rock: Part 1
The Boiling Rock: Part 2
Manly Arts... (Special chapter)
The Southern Raiders
Why didn't We Listen?
The Sky Temple Part 1: You're Dead!
The Sky Temple: Part 2 What you didn't know
Hidden in Plain Sight
The Ember Island Players
Sozin's comet Part 1
Sozins comet Part 2
Sozin's comet Part 3
The Prophecy (Teaser for Part 4)
Sozin's Comet Part 4
Dying in Agony
Rebirth
A Time for Peace
Priority
Finale
The Sequel is OUT

The Desert

2.2K 81 10
De Darkninja7

Lillian fell asleep in Zuko's arms as they traveled back to Uncle, "I think we might be lost..." Zuko mumbled to himself. Lillian stirred as she slowly woke up, "No, we're on the right path..." Lillian said with yawn, as Lillian stretched her arms she received a sharp pain. Lillian placed her arms over her torso as Zuko pulled the Ostrich horse to a stop, "What happened there?" Zuko asked as he climbed down and lifted Lillian down, "I umm, got hurt in a fight." Lillian said quickly. Zuko nodded, "And then I redirected lightning which caused it to reopen." Lillian added. Zuko's mind went back to the night when Lee and Gansu were stuck in the burning barn, "What fight?" Zuko asked curiously. Lillian's eyes darted around as she tried to think about and excuse, "Uncle and I-" suddenly a tall figure walked out from behind some trees, "awww, look what we have here. A lost couple?" a hoarse voice said, Lillian's eyes widened as she watch Mac walk closer, "Lost on the road or Lost in their hearts?" Mac continued. Zuko took a defensive stance beside Lillian as she kept her eyes on Mac, "Either way, your lost... And I found you... my Princess" Mac hissed as he charged at Lillian in full speed, "Back off!" Lillian said as she jumped out the way, "get away from her!" Zuko barked as he sent a blast of fire at him, "Ah, the banished Prince, My Lady search's for you but yet she follows empty roads." Mac said with a mocking bow, "What are you talking about?" Lillian hissed. Mac raised his head and smirked, "My lady may be your foe now but soon she will be your redeemer my princess..." Mac said as he slowly walked towards Lillian. Zuko stood firm before Lillian, "Get. Back." Zuko growled, "Hmmm, the prince seems more like a protector. Will you die for her?" Mac said as he swung his body slightly that his formation of lightning was unnoticeable, Lillian's heart stood still, "Zuko he's-" Zuko took the stance his uncle had showed him, "I know Lilly." Mac allowed the static of the lightning to crackle and simmer, "Let's see what a Princess as her means to a banished Prince!" Mac growled as he shot the lightning at Zuko. Mac had an evil smirk which fell away as Zuko caught the lightning and slowly stepped forward to redirect it but it wasn't working. Lillian ran towards Zuko and grabbed his right hand and allowed the lightning to travel from his body to her own, "Impossible!" Mac growled. Lillian and Zuko nodded at each other before both of them took off running towards Mac, "STOP! CALLING! ME! YOUR PRINCESS!" Lillian yelled in between attacks as she and Zuko fought side by side. Zuko formed his fire daggers and began to swim his arms around as Lillian succeeded to trip him, "What do you want from us!?" Zuko ordered as Lillian stood above him holding his color with her fist raised, "Why me? Nothing... But My Lady wants everything you have to offer." Mac smirked, Lillian didn't like where things were, "Who is your lady?" Lillian questioned but suddenly Lillian and Zuko were blasted back by green flames, " Lilly!" Zuko yelled as he scrambled to catch her. Mac stood with his large blue wings exposed and his purple eyes glowing, "Remember... there are always eyes in the sky but never forget the ears on the ground." Mac said before he took off. Zuko covered Lillian's body from the dust as Mac flew away, "Who was that!?" Lillian asked Zuko dramatically. Hoping that her acting skills were great so that Zuko wouldn't suspect anything, "And why did he keep calling me his princess???" Lillian questioned. Zuko stared at Lillian shock, "I Thought you knew!" Zuko yelled. Lillian shook her head repeatedly, "No! Nope! I don't know psycho flying people!" Lillian argued but she was interrupted by Zuko, "Crest?" Lillian pressed her lips together, "He is not a psycho." Lillian said as she crossed her arms over her chest. Zuko rolled his eyes, "What ever... Let's go before that freak comes back" Zuko said as he climbed on to the Ostrich horse, "freak... yeah..." Lillian whispered hurt. Zuko noticed Lillian's hurt expression, "If I had to... and it meant that you would never get hurt... I would always..." Zuko said catching Lillian off guard. Lillian was confused but shook it off as she took Zuko's out stretched hand and he pulled her to sit in front of him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iroh was gathering all their things together once Lillian and Zuko arrived back to the camp site. Iroh gave the two firebender's a large smile, "What took you two so long?"Iroh asked curiously. Lillian rolled her eyes, "Grumpy here got lost!" Lillian teased. Zuko gave Lillian a death stare, "We were attacked by a tenshi who seems to have been hired by someone."Zuko said wary. Iroh's eyes widened in shock but as his eyes fell on Lillian he saw her damp bandage, "What on earth?" Iroh said as he approached Lillian, "What did you Do!?"Iroh said in a fatherly tone, "I redirected lightning. No biggy." Lillian said as shrugged her shoulders. Iroh's face was un-amused by Lillian's tone, "No biggy? What about this?"Iroh asked as he applied pressure on Lillian's wound causing her to yelp, "It's deep. You are forbidden from bending or training."Iroh said in a serious tone. Lillian opened her mouth to argue before Zuko shook his head, "Don't even try Lillian."Zuko stated with a small smile, "Ugh! Fine!"Lillian said as she pouted with her arms crossed over her chest. Zuko smirked at Lillian, "Let's clean those bandages before you complain about pain."Zuko said. Lillian smiled and nodded at Zuko before following him to the shelter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was midnight when Lillian stepped out of the shelter and sat before their dying fire. She refused to let her guard down with this Mac guy around, he could strike anytime so she had to be ready. Lillian watched as the stars glistened in the sky and her eyes fell on a beautiful full moon that caused her mind to dive in a bunch of happy memories...

---Flash back---

"Alright everyone! Settle down!"Commanded Scarlet's voice as all the young Tenshi and princess sat before her, "Who can tell me about the Mangetsu Dansu?"Scarlet questioned. Lillian looked around to see most of the young girls with a dreamy expression and the boys with a face full of disgust. Lillian felt her grandmother's eyes on her expecting her to raise her hand, "Princess Lillian?" Scarlet bought the other's attention to Lillian. Lillian took a deep breath, "The Mangetsu Dansu is the ancient dance of love and peace that Tenshi's perform on the night of the full moon."Lillian answered in a bored tone, "Correct. What else?"Scarlet asked, this time Ling, one of Lillian's close friends raised her hand, "Yes Ling?"Scarlet replied. Ling placed her hands in her lap before swinging back and forth, "Not only is it the ancient dance but it's also used as a celebration dance once a Tenshi have grown their full sized wings. Also! Legend says that one day their will be a dance so graceful and beautiful between a man and woman that would cause the heavens to cry!"Ling said as she had stars in her eyes. Scarlet had a bead of sweat on her head before nodding, "That's uh.. also correct."Scarlet said before bowing to the children and leaving them be. Ling ran up to Lillian, "Hey Lilly, Do you think that I'll marry a prince and dance with him in the sky?!?!"Ling said in a daydream. Lillian giggled, "Sure Ling, we just need to find you a Prince, there's not many out there."Lillian said as she skipped towards their rooms, "What about the Fire Nation prince or the Southern water tribe? Or even the Pyua temple?"Ling said excitedly. Lillian's eyes widened at the mention of the Fire Nation and Pyua, "But as far as we know... your betrothed to him."Ling said slowly as she noticed Lillian's face," I refuse to marry someone I don't know or don't even love."Lillian hissed. Ling took Lillian by the shoulder's, "Hey, it's only for your 21st birthday and I truly believe that both of you will fall in love with different people before then." Ling said softly. Lillian smiled at Ling, "You think so?"Lillian whispered, "Of course, But..."Ling paused before shouting to the sky's " I will be the maid of honor and give you the most honorable wedding ever!"Ling said determined causing Lillian to fall over, "Lilly?"Ling questioned before shrugging her shoulders and leaving a traumatized Lillian mumbling, "It's gonna be pink... I can see it now... I hate pink...

---- End of Flashback----

Lillian smiled at the sky and felt her shoulder's tingle. Lillian tried to picture all the tenshi's around a fire and singing all their songs. A song Lillian had never thought about in a while crept into her mind, a song that her mother would sing to her father on their wedding anniversary. Lillian slowly began to hum the song and before she knew it... she was singing it

(I just love this movie and the song.)

I'll swim and sail on savage seas
With never a fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life
If you would marry me
No scorching sun nor freezing cold
Will stop me (on my journey, sorry!)
If you will promise me your heartAnd love
And love me for eternity
My dearest one, my darling dear
Your mighty words astound me
But I've no need for mighty deeds
When I feel your arms around meBut I would bring you rings of gold
I'd even sing you poetry (oh, would you?)
And I would keep you from all harm
If you would stay beside meI have no use for rings of gold
I care not for your poetry
I only want your hand to holdI only want you near meTo Love and kiss to sweetly hold

For the dancing and the dreaming
Through all life's sorrows
And delights
I'll keep your laugh inside me
I'll swim and sail a savage seas
With never a fear of drowning
I'd gladly ride the waves so white
And you will marry me...

"That was beautiful..." Lillian jumped at Zuko's voice, "Thank you" Lillian whispered and watched as Zuko sat beside her, "Where did you learn that song?"Zuko asked as he poked at the fire, "My mother always used to sing it to my father when the were alone. They would dance around the kitchen and courtyard with no music."Lillian whispered. Zuko watched Lillian's eyes fill with tears, "But he changed and never wanted to dance with her again... No one knows why... he never even danced with me... I guess that's why I suck, never got enough practice."Lillian choked. Zuko suddenly stood up and stuck out his hand, "What?"Lillian asked confused. Zuko smiled at Lillian, "Let's see what you've got."Zuko said as he stared into her eyes. Lillian took Zuko's hand and they slowly began dancing around the camp fire, "I remember this from ballroom lesson's. " Zuko said as he dipped Lillian, "And this was a pain because Mai would always jump on my feet!"Zuko said as he lifted Lillian by her waist into the air. Lillian began to laugh as Zuko made a serious dance face, "Oh My Dear Prince, please spare me with your spinning."Lillian mocked with a hand to her forehead, "My Dear Lady, I fear that it is the way of the fire nation to have no Mercy. "Zuko said in a playful tone as he spun Lillian around. 

Zuko and Lillian danced around the fire allowing their laughter to echo through the mountains and trees. As Iroh watched the young bender's he couldn't help but wonder if their futures held more promising news. 

In the distance was a pair of Purple eyes that was surrounded by other's, "Soon Princess... Soon you'll be history..."Mac's voice whispered evily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full moon dance - Mangetsu Dansu

Just a short chapter before I go away for holiday.

May I will have the next one up tomorrow, you never know.

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Darkninja

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

127K 3.5K 37
Kya is now taken captive to the Fire Nation and faced with choosing herself over her beliefs. Siding with Azula for a better chance at survival Kya s...
110K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
124K 3.1K 72
➼ new version!! [Fire Meet Gasoline] Jasmine's life turned upside down after she and her siblings had found a strange boy frozen in an iceberg who la...
804K 17.3K 65
Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision version on the account herewerock. You will fi...