Your Guardian Angel (Your Lie...

By rdcastillo24

When Arima Kousei thought that he had already lost the girl he does love after his performance in East Japan... More

Chapter 2: Forgotten Memories
Chapter 3: Battle Symphony
Chapter 4: Goodbye and Hello!
Chapter 5: Princess Aquina
Chapter 6: Sonata
Chapter 7: Lotus Flower
Chapter 8: New World
Chapter 9: Eternal Flame
Chapter 10: Love's Spring
Chapter 11: Broken Memory
Chapter 12: Resolve
Chapter 13: Black Butterfly
Chapter 14: Wake Up, Kousei
Chapter 15: How To Save A Life
Chapter 16: Your Guardian Angel
Chapter 17: Together Again
Chapter 18: Connected
Chapter 19: Four Years Later
Chapter 20: Aquina's Grave
Chapter 21: Marry Me
Chapter 22: Sweet Night
Chapter 23: All Of Me
Chapter 24: Lavender's Blue
Chapter 25: Wedding Ceremony
Chapter 26: Honeymoon At Home
Chapter 27: A Whole New World
Chapter 28: A New Light
Chapter 29: The Family Crest
Chapter 30: His Twins

Chapter 1: The Accident

2.8K 73 71
By rdcastillo24

A/n: (Set at the last part of the anime. Watch it first before reading this fanfic.

Arima Kousei can't stop his tears from falling while he's still sitting in front of the black piano after he finished playing his musical piece. For the judges and the people around him, it was clearly a great come back. The prodigy that everyone admired finally returned to shine once again.

Most of all, he became even better than he was when he was only eleven years old. He wasn't the human metronome that most people know already. His music had evolved into a more complex degree. Everyone was silent at first until the four judges in front began to stand up and clap their hands. The people began to stand up including Aiza Takeshi, Aiza Nagi and Emi Igawa who watched him outside the backstage.

Aiza Nagi couldn't believe her eyes how great Arima Kousei is as a pianist. She's proud of her piano mentor that tears flowed down her eyes. She's proud by what he reached and passed through.

Amidst the applause was Arima Kousei's sad demeanor. He dried his tears, bowed in front of the people clapping happily for him and returned at the backstage.

When he sat upon a bench, tears flooded his eyes. Miyazono Kaori passed away. Suddenly, he noticed that his phone was beeping inside his black bag. He quickly picked it up and when he saw who's actually calling him, he was shocked to see that it's Watari Ryota.

He dried his tears. "Hello?"

"Were you crying?" Watari asked him. "Your voice sound strained."

"I'm sorry. I just imagined seeing Kaori vanishing in front of me while playing my piano. She didn't pass away, right?" he cried out to him. "Tell me that I was only imagining things out!"

Ryota burst out laughing than feeling sorry which annoyed him so much.

"What are you doing?" he asked him. "Why are you laughing at me?"

Kaori took the phone from Watari. "I'm a ghost... talking to you Arima Kousei!!!"

Kousei couldn't believe it when he heard her voice. He knows that voice well. He was happy when he knew that Kaori's alive and well. She had just finished her surgery but she was already allowed visitors. "Kaori! Kaori! I! I love you! I don't care if I'm Friend A! I love you so much!"

Kaori smiled in her hospital bed. She was definitely shocked to hear that from him but his words warmed her. She began sobbing, too and since the phone's at the loud speaker, Watari Ryota was definitely shocked by what he heard. He finally heard him say his feelings for the girl he cares about. "Arima Kousei, I told you a big lie in April. I already said sorry to Watari that I lied to him. That lie brought me to you."

"What are you saying, Kaori?" he asked. His left hand held his knees tightly and he rested his back onto the wall.

"I lied that I like Watari. It's you that I actually like. I'm sorry if I ever did lie to you. Tsubaki, Watari and you are all tight together and I felt I have no space at all. I know that you actually should be angry with me," she told him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Kousei!"

Watari stared at Tsubaki who's also inside the room. She's actually feeling bittersweet for the couple. After all, she likes her childhood friend but Kaori was also a friend. Watari smiled at her. "Everything will be fine. Don't worry about anything."

Tsubaki smiled back at him. "Yeah, you're right."

"What did he say?" asked Watari to her. "Is he going here?"

Kaori delightedly informed them after she closed Watari's cellphone. "He's coming straight up."

Arima Kousei quickly took his bag and left the hall with a happy heart. He was just so relieved that Miyazono Kaori's alive, after all. He didn't mind the rankings. He just wanted to be with Miyazono Kaori already.

It was already dark when he left the building and there were few vehicles moving at the streets. He stopped in front of a pedestrian lane alone for a few minutes since the stoplight's still green, meaning that they can't walk on the streets yet while the walking symbol was still red.

He was absolutely happy when the walking symbol finally went green but just after stepping on the pedestrian lane, white light covered the road making his eyesight very blurry and making him stop on his tracks.

To his surprise, he could only see the color red right after a huge object hit him so intensively and felt something so sticky envelope his head. Excruciating pain spread all over his whole body after he was hit by a silver car.

He flew up, hit the windshield which broke it to pieces and when he hit the pavement, the back of his head hit it intensely, sending too much pain in his whole body that he could not even fathom. His body was so sore that he couldn't believe he would feel that way. The right side of his head began to bleed internally and the left side of his head began to bleed out externally making him dizzy.

Slowly, he could feel his sticky blood scatter on the floor, drowning him in his own blood. His breathing became too hard for him to do and the beating of his heart slowed down.

I'm dying, aren't I?

Slowly, his eyes drooped down. He couldn't handle the pain all over his body. Tears fell down his eyes and a whisper came out of his mouth.

Kaori...

The car that hit him stopped near him and the male driver went outside of his car to check his condition.

Arima Kousei was already unconscious when he took his pulse. Instead of taking him inside the car and bring him to the nearest hospital, he actually looked pleased with what he caused. He's wearing a black coat and tie. "This is revenge for what your father did to me. It was luck coming from the gods when I saw you while I was driving. Forgive me as you became a victim."

He went back inside the car and left him sprawled on the floor with all the injuries and blood he caused. He quickly left the scene and drove out with a sadistic smile on his lips.

Sounds of ambulance filled the dark night after a concerned citizen called an ambulance. The concerned citizen who reported was actually a fan of his and she was so shocked to see him drowning in his own blood and unconscious on the floor. She's a beautiful, elegant woman. She does have bright, brown eyes and tears streaked it agonizingly when she laid her eyes on the young boy who she believed was a victim of an attempted murder. Her eyes saw everything that had happened and she was surprised when the car hit him with great force. She saw him hit the windshield and the impact of him, hitting the car broke it up and when he fell back on the floor, his head hit the floor first until the silver car stopped.

Fear grappled in her whole body. She doesn't know how to react. She was only miles away from Arima Kousei when she saw everything that happened. She quickly hid behind a large pole in a nearby building when the man who hit him parked in front of an unconscious Arima Kousei. She was so shocked that she only followed him to ask for his signature but she will actually become a silent witness to a crime. She quickly checked him up after the suspect had left.

At least, her worries were alleviated when she discovered that Arima Kousei was still breathing, though, it was truly heavy. She's a nursing student and so, she was happy that she could remember how she would give him first aid while they wait for an ambulance to get him to a hospital. After giving him first aid, she quickly called for an ambulance.

When the ambulance arrived, they quickly took him in with so much care. He was quickly given IV drips and a breathing mask. The male paramedic who came smiled at the girl who saved his life. "You're a nurse, am I correct?"

"Yes," she answered him. "But I'm still a nursing student."

He saluted her due to his desire to help a person she hardly even know. "You saved his life. If you haven't given him first aid, he might have died but thanks to you, you were able to save his life. You'll be a good nurse."

"Sir, I'm a fan of that boy. He's Arima Kousei. The prodigy pianist of this town. I do believe you know him, too," she informed him. "After all, his name is very much well-known. Please bring him to a hospital where the doctors could help him live more."

The paramedics looked at their ambulance and they couldn't believe that the boy inside was actually the 'Arima Kousei'. They all understood her point. "We'll be bringing him in Yuuki Central Hospital. The hospital's a bit farther but there are more professional doctors and is complete in equipment. Thank you for reminding us. We've got to leave now."

The ambulance quickly left and of course, she's still left traumatized. She couldn't believe what she saw and she'll never forget the registered number of the car that hit him. It was a white-plated car with a plate number, 34-78. Since she's a witness of a crime, she knows what she should do. She needs to report what had happened to Arima Kousei to the police and tell them everything that she heard and seen. As a witness, she can't be afraid of the suspect, right? She quickly took her phone and went to a private place where she could be alone and no one will be able to hear him. When she's already connected to the line, she told them everything, including the plate number. The Kyoto Police couldn't believe what they heard from her and so, they all quickly went to the place where she described the scene of the crime.

The two police investigators that were ordered to investigate are Edogawa Rumi and Lee Shiro. They're both famous investigators and are known to solve impossible crimes. When they met with the witness at the scene of the crime including the forensics, they quickly questioned her while they put up yellow tape. They didn't see Kousei lying down the floor already but they could see some dry blood on the floor. They also saw that there's actually a CCTV near the crime scene. Rumi smiled at the witness. "We'll investigate this thoroughly. Don't worry. His parents should be informed, too."

Her green eyes laid on the worried girl. She could feel that she's actually telling the truth and she was so brave to actually report what had happened to Kousei. Lee Shiro was actually a bit muscular and brown. He quickly left to look at the CCTV camera and after a few minutes, he went beside her.

"She's telling the truth. She's a valuable witness. We should inform his father about it."

"Arima Takahiko wouldn't easily believe this. He'll be hurt so much. Do you think this crime is associated with his work?"

"It could be, Rumi. You know well that Arima Takahiko isn't just any normal businessman. Arima Takahiko is closely related to work within the Japanese Royalty."

A/n: Don't forget to vote and comment, okay? 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 115 7
As headed off to college, moving away from their home town, parting their friendship to carry on in life. They soon got new friends, new people came...
1.2K 4 24
In the end, Arima Kosei was saved from his fall but his beloved, Kaori, died. But what if there is an Alternate Universe wherein Kaori Miyazono did n...
1K 241 25
A piano prodigy Kousei has been traumatized and unable to play ever since his mother's death. He has a momentous meeting with violinist Kaori.
10.1K 606 17
Five years had already passed since Kaori died. Arima Kousei is now a successful pianist who studies music and plays piano in the United States along...