Alone At Last ~AyanoxTaro

By Ali_The_Human

Ayano Aishi has a boyfriend, Budo Masuta, and they both attend Akedemi High. Ayano had long given up on her S... More

Budo Masuta
Ayano Aishi : Part 2
Ayano Aishi: Part 3
What I did... :Part 4
Innocent : Part 5
The Crime Club : Part 6
Character Profile : Satoshi Saro
OMGGG GUYS
Stupid Saki... : Part 7
SATOSHIIII! <3 : Part 8
Scared At Akedemi : Part 9
Mindless : Part 10
Help me... : Part 11
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Don't leave me... : Part 12
Sticks and Stones : Part 13
Alone... : Part 14
Black and Red and White and Love : Part 15
Goodbye... : Part 16
Ashes and Roses : Part 17
Akihito's Profile : Part 17
Blue Roses : Part 18
Date Night : Part 19
Mochi Ice-Cream Part 20
Forgive with Ice Cream : Part 21
A New Perspective : Part 22
X's And O's : Part 23
In-Between Distraction : Part 24
Young Delinquent : Part 25
Aiko's Profile
Sushi and Tea : Part 26
Binoculars : Part 27
Replacement : Part 28
1,000 READS!!!
GIRLS NIGHT!!!! : Part 29
The Dark Side of Akedemi : Part 30
Bodyguards : Part 31
Missing : Chapter 32
Dark Room : Chapter 33
Heaven : Part 34
3,000 READS!?!?!?
Reminiscing : Chapter 36
Issues : Part 37
Sorry :(
GUESS WHO'S BACK
Catching Up : Chapter 38
Running Away : Chapter 39
Settled In : Chapter 40
Tied For The Night: Chapter 41
A/N: 7K READS!!!
Gun : Part 42
Y/N: New Book + Updates on the story
Intruding : Part 43
Who are you? : Part 44
Done : Part 45
SORRY!!
Don't Let Go : Part 46
Is She Okay? : Part 47
MY TAKE ON NET NEUTRALITY
Hospital Thoughts : Part 48
REALLY QUICK UPDATE:
.Alone At Last.

The Last Rose : Chapter 35

494 13 13
By Ali_The_Human

Ayano's POV

Sitting on my bed, I hold a blue rose. And not just any blue rose. The blue rose Aki gave me on our first date. I hold onto it as if my life depends on it. The hospital hasn't called me about Aki yet. I hope he's okay.

That was the only rose that survived over a week. The rest of them were dead, and this one was close to death as well. The petals kept falling off. I hug the rose, thorns and all. Blood trickles onto my favorite sweater, but I couldn't care less. There could be a million more of these sweaters. But there was only one Akihito.

Suddenly, my ringtone fills the empty silence. I scramble to dig my phone out of my purse.

"H-hello?" I whisper, hoping for some good news about Aki

"Yes hello, is this Miss. Aishi?" A woman responds rather impatiently. I nod my head, before realizing she can't see me. "Yes, and you are...?"

"I am Dr. Kyoshi. I have some...news." She says uncertainly.

"W-what?" I say reluctantly. I know what's coming, from her tone. My eyes fill with tears, and I brace myself.

"Mr. Akihito Hokkaido has passed. I'm sorry for your loss." She says emotionless.

That's it.

I throw my phone against the wall. Why would this happen!? HOW could this happen!? He was my first date, my first kiss...

Sobs come out of me, as the salty tears stream down my cheeks. I sit there for god knows how long- 4, maybe 5 hours? At least it was Friday, I had 2 days to calm myself down. Nothing has ever hurt so much! Not when I gave up on Taro-kun, not when Budo died, not even when Satoshi died!

The last blue roses sits on my bed. Even when I start to calm down, I look at the blue rose and lose it all over again. I know others have heard the news by now. I hear my phone ring over and over, and my doorbell too. The girls must be concerned, I guess. I heave myself up to answer the door. I find walking hard. I keep stumbling and bumping into things. I crawl on all fours, since it's easier. I open the door, expecting the girls, but finding...

Taro Yamada.

Taro's POV

I spent the past couple weeks brainstorming ways to gain Aya's love. I've done everything in my power. I made a shrine in my bedroom. I pray everyday. Sometimes, I try to talk to her, but I have a brain-fart every time I'm within 5 feet of her.

But then, Mai happened.

I would've never killed Akihito. See, this is my logic.

I've killed both Budo and Satoshi. So, she might let these murders get to her. She could snap. She could go crazy. She could break.

But then Mai killed Akihito. Soooo...

I really don't know how stable she'll be. So today, I decided to man up and talk to her. I know where she lives, since I've watched her go home maybe one or two times...*cough* 75 times *cough*

I knock on her door. At first, I hear nothing. Then, I hear what sounds like a mix of stomping and falling. Can she not walk? When she opens the door, I confirm my suspicions. She's lying on the floor, face hidden in her knees. I have no idea how she opened her door.

"Umm...i-i-is this a...bad...t-time?" I stutter. My god Yamada, get it together! The love of your life is acting dead, and you STUTTER!?

Silence. She must really be broken. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to her room, or what I'm guessing is her room. I lay her down on her bed. And just like that, she literally falls into a deep sleep. She must really be tired.

I sigh, and leave her house. I guess I should give her some time.

I am sad right now. Why did I kill of Akihito!?!?!? ;-; Oh well...hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 20.8K 65
ั•ั‚ฮฑั‚ฯ…ั• [๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano will be turned into Info-kun and Ayato...
40.9K 1.6K 41
This is a remake of "Frenemies" Ayano has found herself lovesick for her upper classmate Taro Yamada. But a certain orange haired girl seems to have...
41.6K 874 26
Yandere-chan would do anything to be with senpai but then an unexpected turn happens ~ [I don't own yandere simulator and non of the characters. I a...
6.5K 152 44
Budo has kept his feelings for Taro hidden for a long time, but with it now being their last year of high school, Budo needs to tell him soon or he m...