Help me... : Part 11

Hey guys! Thank you for reading! If you enjoy this series, drop a comment down below on what I can do to make it even better! Be sure to add this story to your library so you know when I make updates (like 3 or 2 times a day cuz I have no life T-T) and enjoy!

Ayano's POV

I was walking to school with Satoshi...

Satoshi got stabbed by Oka...

I tried to defend Satoshi...

I got stabbed.

What comes next? It seems like I'm stuck in this black void that is my mind. My breath is heavy and breathing is hard. My legs and arms can't move, like they're paralyzed or something. My face feels hot and heavy. I can't see a thing. Everything smells like metal. I don't like this. Not one bit.

Can I just let go?

Satoshi's POV

"HOLD ON AYANO! DON'T LET GO!"

Me and Aya and some paramedics were in an ambulance. She was hooked up to those machines that moniter heartbeat. I, on the other hand, was just sitting there, holding a towel to my stomach. Aya was almost dying and I was fine. How did this happen....

After I'd been stabbed, that Oka stabbed Aya! Aya had been stabbed in a MUCH more fatal place- only a few inches away from her heart! For me, the stab had only gone partially into my stomach, which I could totally take, being a karate master and all.

Something I'd noticed, however-

That Taro boy had been watching us walk in, as if anticipating something. Plus, he didn't care when Oka stabbed me, but screamed and ran when Aya got stabbed. Did he plan my stabbing, but Aya got in the way? Hopefully not. He seems innocent. I'll have to keep an eye on him, though.

He was really starting to get suspicious

Taro's POV

OMFG
MY MINDSLAVE JUST STABBED MY GODDESS!

GOOD THING MY MINDSLAVE KILLED HERSELF FIRST, OR ELSE I WOULD'VE PROBABLY LOST IT AND PERSONALLY GONE AND STABBED HER MYSELF IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!!!!!

HOW DID THAT GO SO WRONG?!

okay...I have...to...calm...down...

I'm lying down in the Gardening Club, hoping that the serenity and peace will help me calm down, and it doesn't seem to be working. I snicker at my own stupidity, and immediately, I feel better. That gives me an idea! I start laughing really loudly. When I'm done, I feel normal!

I just hope Oka's stab was really weak...

Budo's POV

I just heard Ayano was stabbed! Ever since the murders started, I've spent all my time in the old Martial Arts club a.k.a my new private Crime Club room. This is horrible!

I know what you guys are thinking: what a horrible boyfriend!

Well, let me just explain. I'm doing this FOR Ayano!

If I rid the school of the murderer, Ayano will be safe once and for all, and not just when I'm with her! Plus, I'll get publicity and I'll be a legend! And I'll be better than that Satoshi!
I know Ayano thought I'd like him, but truth be told, I really don't

Ok, maybe I'm impressed by his karate. And he is totally cool. And funny.

But...

Okay, I know it's stupid, but I'm scared he'll steal Ayano.

She's just so...perfect. And I'm so...not.

And him? Thoughtful, funny, charming, nice, charismatic, and yes, I know that in girl terms, he's considered "hawt".

They're basically perfect together.

And us? As different as a macaron and a macaroon.

My thoughts are interrupted when Taro comes up and brings me my bento lunch. He's been doing this ever since the murders started, since I have no time to make lunch anymore. Plus, his mom is like masterchef and her bentos are 50x better!

"Gee, thanks Taro! You're a true friend!" I say happily. At least I know he'll always be by my side.

Taro's POV

I figured since the teachers are so busy with that scene, I may as well eliminate Budo right now!

Last night, I read an old biology book. The book showed a jar of poisonous liquid that looks like soy sauce! Perfect!

This morning, mother made the usual 2 bentos, since she understands what Budo is doing for the school and appreciates it. I sneak into the kitchen and get my soy sauce dispenser. I fill it only a quarter way with soy sauce. When I went to school, I went to the biology room and picked out the poison i saw in my book and dumped it all in. I poured it all over Budo's bento.

Have a nice afternoon, Masuta-senpai...

Budo's POV

After eating the bento, I felt weird and dizzy.

I started coughing. The scratching in my throat got worse.

I started choking, kicking, crying for help.

I took what I felt was my last breath...

then I flew into the white void. And I won't come back.

goodbye, sweet Ayano-chan

goodbye, sweet Ayano-chan. I need to let you go. I must go into the light. Please forgive me.

Some credit goes to one of my friends, his name is Robert. His own love story is so sad, I can't even ;(. His story is the reason why this chapter is so sad. So yeah. BAIIIII!!!!