Budo Masuta

Taro Yamada woke up. He was partially excited- this was his 3rd year at Akedemi, which meant it was almost time for college! He wasn't excited about that part, though- over the summer, his best friend, Budo Masuta had to go to America to compete in a karate tournament. Which meant today would be the first time Taro would see Budo in 3 months!

Suddenly, Imouto-Chan peeked into Taro's bedroom, looking quite annoyed

"Onii-Chan! Hurry up! We're gonna be late if you don't hurry up! Don't you want to see Budo-Senpai?!" Little Imouto-Chan exclaimed. Since she knew him so well, it was fine for her to call him a Senpai.

 Since she knew him so well, it was fine for her to call him a Senpai

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taro's POV

I heard that Budo-san got a girlfriend! I'm excited to meet her. Any friend of Budo's is a friend of mine! I wonder if she's pretty?

I had to hurry to school, since I'd spent time pondering over Budo's girlfriend. I wasn't really watching my step, so i accidentally ran into a girl when I was turning a corner. Being a model student, I immediately got up and offered her a hand.

"I'm so sorry! Are you oka-" I say. I suddenly stop when I see her.

She's...beautiful.

She has glossy black hair that is done up in a ponytail

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She has glossy black hair that is done up in a ponytail. Her grey-black eyes are shiny and beautiful. She seems like a dandere, so innocent and small. Her hands are pressed together in a bashful way. She looks like an angel! I want to protect her...FOREVER!!!!

"I'm SO sorry! I guess I wasn't watching my path! Are you okay?" she says. Her voice is music to my ears. It fills my heart with JOY!!!

"Ummm...hello?" she says. I realize I've been standing there for a few minutes without saying anything. AGHH!!! SO EMBARRASSING!!!

"Uhh...yeah...I'm...fine..." I barely murmur. Why can't I speak?! "I...have...to...GO!!!" I say, and run away. Why would I do that? I embarrassed myself in front of my Kohai!

I run to the school. The first thing I see is Budo-san! YAY!

"Hey Budo! How's it going?" I say, embracing him with our own handshake- a fist bump that turns into a handshake, and then a high-five! I've definitely missed this!

"Taro! It's totally great! I won the karate-tournament, and I got a girlfriend! She goes here, so she should be arriving soon. I want you to meet her! Oh, here she comes now!" Budo-san says happily.

I look over at the school gates and see...my Kohai, that black haired girl!

"Budo-senpai!!!" my Kohai says. She looks over to me. "Oh, Budo-senpai, you know him?" she says. BUDO MASUTA IS DATING MY KOHAI?!?!

"Ayano-chan! It's so great to see you!!!" Budo says, embracing her in a hug. He lifts her up and spins her around, as she giggles. She looks at me strangely.

"Senpai, who's that?" she says, pointing at me. Oh yeah, I didn't introduce myself before!

"Umm...I-I-I-..." I stutter. Why am I stuttering?! All I wanna do is tell Kohai my name!

Budo covers for me, like a true friend! "His name is Taro-kun! He's my childhood friend and current best friend!" he says.

Ayano-chan nods. I enjoy watching her do this. Her beautiful black hair flows in the wind, and she looks like a model. I want her to be MINE!!!

Budo-kun might be my best friend. He may be strong and smart and slightly handsome, but he doesn't deserve MY KOHAI!!!

I MUST ELIMINATE BUDO!!!
HE MAY BE MY FRIEND, BUT KOHAI IS MY FUTURE WIFE!!!
AND SHE WILL BE MINE!!!!!