Gun : Part 42

Hiiiiii I'm back from the dreaded pits of prep *insert audible groan* Too bad I have like 3 week's worth more of it *gross sobbing* Stupid SHSATs...T^T
ALSO IMPORTANT!!! Kelli (writer of the Magcon imagines on my account) is helping me out with this story since she has no prep [Kelli Note: Heyyyyyyyy thereeeee :3333] so hopefully there's not much change in the writing type/style etc. OK ENJOY :D

Taro's POV

Ryoba Aishi gave me a picture of the soon-to-be-victim.

"Kill her, and I'll keep your little...secret" she winked. I shuddered, staring at the picture. I recognized her as one of my classmates, Yui Rio.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did she ever do to you?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows. I remembered Yui as a moody, 'get out of my face' type of person, but at the same time, she wasn't an eyesore or something.

"She's just...erm...done something related to me" Ryoba replied, remembering how she'd seen Yui with her daughter.

FLASHBACK (Ryoba, not Taro)!!!

As Ryoba walked back from the market, something caught her eye. She dropped her groceries in the middle of the road, and immediately peered into a nearby houses' windows.

Her 'missing' daughter, Ayano Aishi, asleep on a stranger's couch.

Suddenly, a red-haired girl came out of a room and shook Ayano awake.

"Mornin' Aya-chan!" Ryoba heard the red girl chirp. Ayano woke up, and greeted the girl with a smile.

"Good morning Yui!"

After that, Ryoba did extensive research and found Yui Rio, a classmate of Ayano's.

FLASHBACK OVER!!

"O-okay I guess" I stuttered. Tucking the gun into my pocket, I turn to her one last time.

"Oh yeah, by the way, how's Ayano?" I asked. She paled, her eyes going wide.

"What?" she almost growled.

"I-uh...she just hasn't been in school lately, so I'm assuming she's sick?" I said quietly. Ryoba calmed down.

"Oh! Uhh...sure, she's sick, yeah, yeah." she said, as if she was simply reassuring herself, not me. Then, she takes me by the shoulders and practically shoves me out of the door.

"OKAY, BYE!" she chirps, then slams the door in my face. Looking around, I realize that I was in Ayano's house the whole time. Strange. If Aya was really sick, why didn't I see her in the house? Oh well.

I headed over to my house. I needed to prepare for a murder.

Ayano's POV

"YUI, NOO!!" I exclaimed, as she smirked an evil little smirk. We were attempting to make dinner, and Yui was trying to add weird things to our pork katsudon.

"But Ayanoooo!" she whined. "All the pros say that salty-sweet combinations are the new trend!". We'd just watched a few episodes of Shokugeki No Soma (if you know that anime, bless youuu <3) and Yui was more determined than ever to be a professional chef.

"But Yui, strawberry preserves, soy sauce, and miso paste? Gross!" I say, sticking my tongue out.

"It can't be THAT bad, just like...salty strawberries!" Yui said, stirring up her concoction. She was planning to dump it all over the pork katsudon.

"Okay Yui, then pour it over YOUR portion" I say, crossing my arms teasingly. She nods, and we dish up the servings and she pours the mixture on her bowl. Soon, we're sitting on the couch, eating our dinners. Yui was picking at it more than eating, but I noticed that she still pretended that it tasted good. Typical.

Suddenly, somebody banged on the door. Yui and I looked at each other, as if to say 'are you expecting someone?'. Judging by the look on each others' face, it was a no.

Yui peeked out the window, but quickly darted back. She looked scared, as she ran around the house and turned off the lights. She grabbed my hand and ran into her bedroom, locking the door.

"Yui? What's going on?" I ask nervously.

"T-there's someone outside" she stuttered.

"He's holding a gun."

OK HI I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING A LOT T^T

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

OK BAI

~Allie :P