The Crime Club : Part 6

Hey everyone! Tysm for reading! If you enjoy, make sure to leave a comment down below and I'll be sure to respond to you ASAP!!! Any tips or suggestions are also appreciated!

Ayano's POV
When I woke up the next morning, I was sad and excited at the same time. I was sad for Haruto's death and Yui's sorrow, but excited for the new club that I'd start! Me and the social butterflies talked, and agreed on the name "Crime Club". It was fitting, and sounded awesome! I quickly got ready, and today, I would wear my black-and-red uniform to mourn a death.

Yui would be allowed to wear clothes of her choice, since she was close to the dead one

Yui would be allowed to wear clothes of her choice, since she was close to the dead one. I would love to wear a loose black shirt and my black tights, but I wasn't close to Haruto. In fact, I thought he was a pervert. Oh well. I grabbed a piece of toast and my schoolbag, and went out. I saw Taro outside , walking slowly as if he was waiting for someone to show up. I ran over to him.

"Hello Yamada-senpai!" I wave happily. I haven't been this excited since...well, forever! Taro waves back with a smile on his face as well. He seems pretty happy! Maybe he's doing something exciting as well!

Taro's POV

I got away with murder! Yippee!!!

Ayano seems too happy to notice my evil smile...

That's good!

"Good morning Ayano-chan! Why are you so happy?" I ask her.

"Good morning, Yamada-senpai! I'm not happy, just excited! Me and the social butterflies are gonna start a new club called The Crime Club! We'll investigate crimes and try to solve them!" Aya-chan says happily. Eh?!

If Aya-chan investigates murders, then she'll have a greater chance of catching me! I was planning to kill another rival today, but I'll have to postpone.

(A/N: The rival's profile is the next chapter xD)

I have to find a way to prevent The Crime Club. Maybe if Ayano's too sad to start it in the first place...? But she's super excited! What could bring her mood so down? Hmm...OH! I think I know... >:]

Me and my goddess walk to school, then I slip away. I walk around the courtyard a bit, then I go up to the social butterfly circle before Ayano does. Some people are missing, but Saki, Kokona, Musume, and Mei Mio are already there. I think back to what Ayano had told me about her friends, and she says she likes Kokona and Saki best. If I kill them, it could shatter her! Musume knows who likes who around the school, so she's useful to me. That leaves Mei!

"Hey Mei! Could you follow me? I saw a kitten!" I say, knowing her fondness of cats.

"Ooh, cute! Lead the way!" she says. I make sure that no one sees us leave except for the social butterflies, because they generally know me as an innocent person. Even if they had doubt, I know my goddess Ayano would convince them to call me innocent. <3

I lead her to the back of the school, where there was an actual kitten. Mei gasps and bends down to examine it. As soon as she bends down, I take out my screwdriver from my pocket. I wrestle her to the ground and stab her once in the stomach. She screams in pain. No spirit comes over me this time. I keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing, even after she's long dead. The delinquents haven't arrived yet, so i drag her to the incinerator and dump her body. I also dump my screwdriver and my bloody clothes. I run {nude} to the bathroom and steal another one of Budo's extra uniforms, since he keeps multiple. I then walk back to the courtyard, and run into Ayano-goddess.

"Hello Taro! Have you seen Mei Mio?" she asks as Musume murmurs "I could've sworn she was just here!". Good thing that the girls have bad memories. They can't even remember their friend!

"Umm no I haven't seen her Ayano! But I DO wanna know all about your Crime Club!" when I say this, all the girls perk up. Ayano wasn't kidding! They really ARE excited! Not for long, though.

Ayano's POV

Taro must've been interested in The Crime Club! Me, Kokona and Saki spent the rest of time before class talking about it. Musume just started talking to Yuna Hina and Koharu Hinata. Yui was late, but of course, no one expected her to come on time, or come at all. She and I have the same homeroom. She made it exactly on time, slipping in just as Ms.Yuro was closing the doors. She was wearing something like this...

I wanted to talk to her about Crime Club, but she wasn't talking

I wanted to talk to her about Crime Club, but she wasn't talking. I guess we'll talk later. Meanwhile, I'm worried about Mei! I hope she's okay!

Yes, I'm leaving the chapter like this! Sorry it's quite short. I'm thinking about rivals and storyline, and I think I have some good ideas! If you have any requests or suggestions, please leave them in the comments, and I will try my best to include ideas into my story! Tysm for reading and see you next time!!! xDDD