Date Night : Part 19

Ayano's POV
The time has finally come!
Kokona and Saki finally finished applying my makeup, and I look fabulous! I hope Akihito thinks so too...

My school uniform will have to do. If i was at home, you can bet I would've changed into a dress, but there wasn't any time for that! The entire butterfly group was merely huddling inside of the girl's locker room! I sighed. How I would kill for a dress right now...

"Aya-chan, it's 4:00! You're late!!!" Musume suddenly exclaimed. I checked my phone. Oh my god!!! Musume was right!!! The girls quickly applied last touches as I grabbed my bag and smoothed out my hair. All the girls agreed I looked prettier with my hair down, so I'd taken out of my normal ponytail. And off I went.

Akihito's POV
She was 15 minutes late, since we'd agreed on meeting at the gates at 3:45. I was staring to get worried. Was she gonna show up? Did she ditch me last moment? I sighed. Maybe I'd been stupid to believe that such a beautiful girl would want to go out with me...

Suddenly, I see Ayano from the corner of my eye. When I turn around, I see her running towards me. I grin. YES! SHE DIDN'T DITCH ME! I'm soooooo relieved.

"I'm sorry I'm late! I got caught up with my friends and didn't remember the time!" she apologized.

"Hey! Yeah, it's fine. I didn't mind waiting." I reply with a smile. That wasn't exactly a lie. I loved admiring Akedemi. The school is truly beautiful. It also gave me some time to figure out why everyone was so scared, which I found no solution. I seemed that everyone was just scared for no reason.

So, Ayano and I started the walk to Shisuta town, about 15 minutes away. We're laughing and joking around, and overall just having the best time ever! I could swear I kept seeing a black shadow out of the corner of my eye, but I just shook it off.

Ayano's POV
I wonder if Akihito saw the black figures too...

I was probably just hallucinating because I was so, SO nervous. I just ignored it.

When we got to Shisuta Town, Akihito led me to the Moonbeam Cafe. It was SO romantic! The chairs were comfy and just big enough for two people. There was a soft pink glow. The lights were dim but bright enough to see. Soft music played in the background, and they only served sweets and spaghetti...

 Soft music played in the background, and they only served sweets and spaghetti

OPPORTUNITIES!!!!!

We chose a seat close to the window, with chairs facing each other. A waitress came over almost immediately.

"Hello! Today, the date special is mango pudding for the girl and green tea mochi for the boy" she says, looking at us with the warmest smile I've ever seen. Me and Akihito met glances and smiled.

"Sure! Oh, and can we both get some bubble tea?" Akihito asked. The waitress nodded and left. How did he know my favorite drink!? Akihito looks at me suddenly.

"OH! I hope you don't mind my drink order..." he says sheepishly.

"No, I don't! That's actually my favorite drink ever!!!" I gush. He seems to be relieved. How cute!

Taro's POV
HAHAHAHAA!!!

It seems they didn't recognize my disguise...

As soon as I reach the kitchen of the cafe, I pull off my wig and the dress and change back into my school uniform. Yup! If you haven't figured it out by now, I, TARO YAMADA was their waitress! I got a job here as soon as school ended, and got into disguise. Now, to get started! I'd made sure that the rest of the staff was busy. Luckily, a HUGE order came in through phone by an 'anonymous' caller, who was totally not me!!! (It was me :D)

First, I made my Angel's pudding! I made sure it was the best I could do! Then, for the boy's mochi. Luckily, I didn't have to make it from scratch! Boxed stuff rules! The dough was left alone, but for the ice-cream, I took out the syringe I'd stolen from the nurse during lunch-time at school. Luckily, I'd thought to fill it with the tranquilizer liquid, and all I had to do was pump it into the inside of the mochi's! Then, after I made the bubble teas, I took their food out (after I put my disguise back on, of course!).

"Here's your food! And the two teas! Enjoy!" I say in a girly voice. They seem convinced.

Let's see what happens, shall we?