Mindless : Part 10

Taro's POV
I had the most brilliant idea!
Since the Crime Club is in effect, I can't just run around killing people after school. Something I COULD do, however, is make it look like I was innocent by making someone else do the dirty work.

How? By making them believe they had no purpose but to kill! I'd read a book about a guy who kidnapped and tortured people to lower their sanity. When sanity was at 0, the victims would feel as if they had no purpose but to follow your command.

So in the morning, before school, I visited the nurse's office

"Nurse? I think I'm sick!" I say in a sad voice. I slowly inch towards her desk as she and i discuss symptoms. When I'm at her desk, I sneakily shove the syringe and tranquilizer into my pockets.

"Oh! Never mind! I feel better now!" I say, and bolt out of the door.
Yes! It worked!

Then, I went into the courtyard to find a victim. A social butterfly? Nah, they'd been targeted a lot lately. So have the teacher's pets. Occult club? Sure! I knew Oka Ruto stood on the roof in the morning, so I decided to get her. The other members didn't know me. When I went on the roof, Midori was happily sending Yandere-dev questions, the Basu sisters were talking, Oka was stalking them, and Kuu Dere was reading a book. I approached Oka.

"Hey Oka! I just saw a demon come out of Musume Ronshaku! You have to see!" I say.

"Oh, really?! Lead me there!" she says.

I take her to an empty storage room with a music case inside

"Umm...where's the demon?" she asks

"I trapped it in that box! Open it and see!" I say.

Oka opens the box and leans over to look. I take out the syringe and stab her. She screams, then falls into the case. I close and lock the case, and leave the room. I burn the syringe for good measure. Then I go to class.

Satoshi's POV

In my homeroom, I have Taro, Inkyu Basu, Oka Ruto, Pippi Osu, and Ryuto Ippongo. I noticed Oka was missing, although I saw her walk in. I hope no one got her.

Aya has told me about today's Crime Club activity. We're gonna search the school for suspicious people and things. It sounds like fun, but I think I'm gonna pass. I wanna visit the Martial Arts club and see if I can join! After all, even as a professional, I know I'll get rusty without practice. Plus, I wanna look for Oka. I don't wanna tell Aya about this because she and Oka are also close friends, and if something DID happen to Oka, Aya would be really, really sad.

So afterschool, I go to the Martial Arts club.

And it's not exactly how I pictured it...

Budo Masuta is standing in the middle, looking confused. I know it's him by the many photos Aya showed me. That little jerk, leaving Aya defenseless so he could be a hero...

He's surrounded by tackboards and papers. Looks like he has his own little personal Crime Club. I want to leave him alone, but I wanna know what happened to the club. So, I go in.

"Budo Masuta? Hi, I'm Satoshi Saro. Where's the Martial Arts club?" I ask.

"Oh. It's in classroom 3-1. It got moved. Now go away! I need concentration." He says sternly.

Wow, Aya was right! He did turn into a jerk

Wow, Aya was right! He did turn into a jerk. I don't even wanna join anymore, since I know that when the murders have been solved, the jerk will be the leader of the Martial Arts club again. So, I look for Oka. I don't find her anywhere! Oh well, I guess I'll attend Crime Club.

Taro's POV

At night, I snuck back to school and climbed over the gate. I went into the room of the music case, and pushed it back to my house. With the little energy I had left, I tied up Oka in a chair, and pushed her into my dark, walk-in closet so that Imouto couldn't find her. I locked the closet, and fell asleep.

Days went by. Every day after school, I went into the closet and tortured Oka. I would let spiders crawl and bite her. I would stab her in various places, but not enough to kill her. I'd electrocute her. I'd use matches and burn her skin. One day, I could tell she had lost her mind. I whispered into her ear, "Kill Satoshi Saro", and brought her to school using the music case.

When we got there, I quickly took the case back to the room, and took Oka out, bridal style. I carried her to the front. I then located and handed her a knife.

When Satoshi and my Goddess Ayano came in, Oka began walking towards Satoshi, and stabbed him in the stomach. DAMMIT, IT WASN'T FATAL! Satoshi grimaced, but stayed standing. Ayano started to try restraining Oka. But...

OKA STABBED AYANO!!!

To be continued.... #CliffHanger xD