Ashes and Roses : Part 17

Ayano's POV
After a few hours, I knew I had to pull myself together. It's what Sato would want. He wouldn't want me to mourn him for so long that I forget about everything else. I was gonna be late for school, but at this point, I didn't really care.

Finally, I was ready for school. I wore black. All black. And I tucked a single white rose into my black sunhat. In Akedemi, it was the sign that someone close to you had died. Yui started it. I guess I could use it. At least people would leave me alone.

As I was walking into school, I was shocked. A large crowd had gathered by the courtyard fountain. I into the crowd diligently, holding back tears. Was everyone forgetting Satoshi this quickly? Perhaps the world was a miserable place anyhow.

As I walked in, I saw a boy standing on the fountain. He had blonde hair and blue eyes that were nothing compared to Sato's. But he was...cute! I liked him! I quickly ripped the white rose out of my hat, and ran to the girl's lockers. Thankfully, I'd packed my regular uniform in my school bag! I didn't wanna seem like a downer. I changed into my uniform, applied some perfume, and a dab of blush. Couldn't hurt! Right?

Finally, I tucked the rose into my ear. Thankfully, the thorns were trimmed. My black clothes were stuffed into my gym locker. I went back to the courtyard and went straight to the fountain. I listened in to what he was saying.

"Hello everyone! My name is Akihito Hokkaido! I'm a transfer student! It's very nice to meet you all!" he says cheerfully

"Hello everyone! My name is Akihito Hokkaido! I'm a transfer student! It's very nice to meet you all!" he says cheerfully. It's as if he isn't afraid if people judge him for standing on top of school property. He's...confident. It's a fresh taste in Akedemi. I like it!

He steps down, and walks away. I catch up to him, smiling.

I breathe in a couple of times, and tap him on the shoulder

"Hey! Akihito-san, right? It's really nice to meet you!" I say, bowing a bit. "My name's Ayano Aishi, so i guess you could call me-"

"Hey Ayano-chan! Nice to meet you!" he says, pulling me straight into a hug. I blush. Can he feel my heart beating?

Akihito's POV
This Aishi girl is really cute! I think imma go for it! She kind of reminds me of...nevermind!

I'd rather not think about that! Oh well! :D

I invited her to lunch at a new cafe in Shisuta Town! I'm excited!

Taro's POV
Did I see Ayano with a new guy? I have to ask Info-chan!

Info-chan! I need the new kid's info!

You know what I want...

Ughhh fine...

I snuck up on Midori Gurin and took a panty shot

HERE!!! INFO NOW!!!