Stupid Saki... : Part 7

Hey guys! Thank you for soo many ready xD. ENJOY!!!!

Ayano's POV

WHO WOULD DO THIS?!?!

I FOUND A DEAD BODY IN THE SCHOOL INCINERATOR!!!

I was dumping some trash at the end of school with Saki, and I saw a hand. I pulled the hand out, and dear Mei Mio came with it!!! Saki screamed and I ran away, crying.

Oh, poor Mei! why would someone do this?! This is EXACTLY WHY we need the Crime Club! To avenge our dear friend!

I told the gym teacher, and she called the police. Me and Saki ran and huddled together in a corner of the school's courtyard, scared. Soon, everyone else came down. Kokona hugged me and Saki, and Musume posted the news on her Facebook! Yina and Koharu just stood there, crying. They were the two people closest to Mei. Yui came down last, and seemed to want to talk again. She knew how painful this was, and was comforting Yina and Koharu.

The scary policemen came again,and interviewed me and Saki together this time, since we had found her body. Saki was way more emotional then me, but I was still crying.

Police: "When did you find the body?"

Me: "When it was clean-up time after-school. She was inside of the incinerator. Apparently, the murderer forgot to actually burn the body."

Saki: "Why would someone DO this?!"

It just went on like that forever. Finally, they let us go. The entire gang (at least what was left of it) went to my house, and we sat on the couch and mourned both Haruto and Mei Mio. I just don't understand who would do this...

Taro's POV

OMFG THAT WAS SO CLOSE!!!

I was in the middle of eating lunch with Budo (sushi of course x3), I realized that I forgot to actually start the burning! I decided to go after school, since I was super hungry for both food and Budo's stories of America! He was in the middle of saying how America was about to be run by a strange rich orange man? (A/N : Hahaha get it?) Anyways, the story was funny and I knew he wouldn't have time after school. Then of course, I forgot about it and was about to leave...

When I heard the scream

STUPID SAKI! I ran over as quickly as possible

STUPID SAKI! I ran over as quickly as possible. My goddess and stupid Saki ran by, and I hid in the Gardening Club bush. When they passed, I quickly dug into the incinerator, and took my bloody uniform and screwdriver. They'd already dug out Mei's body, no point in trying to hide it. I then ran to the gardening club and got a shovel. I ran to the very corner of the school walls, and dug a hole and buried my things. I then ran back to the school, acting as if I was reading the whole time.

I heard Ayano telling her friends that to avenge Mei, they HAVE to make a Crime Club. And the news traveled really fast! Some of Haruto's friends wanted to join. Midori GURINUU wanted to join so that she could send Yandere Dev questions even AFTER school. The teachers already approved of her idea. They found a vacant room she could use. The photography club wanted to partner up with the Crime Club.

Well, this is gonna be a lot harder now...

Info-chan told me that a boy was going to be coming in 3 days...

And he liked Ayano! MY AYANO!!!

I need to eliminate him, because Info-chan says that if he confesses, she'll definitely say yes!

And I can't have that!

YEP! That's the end! Don't be mad, though. As you can see, I have no life and devote a LOT of time to this. Don't even have to wait 2 days and I'll probably upload the next part.

BAIIIII!!!!