Done : Part 45

SUPER, SUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! AS YOU MIGHT KNOW, SCHOOL IS STARTING AND I HAVE EVEN LESS TIME THAN USUAL ;-; I'LL TRY MY BEST!!

Taro looked at Ayano, his eyes going wide.

"A-A-Ayano?" he stuttered, dropping his gun in surprise. She scowled at him, trying her best not to look at a dead Yui.

"Why Taro?" she asked, trying her best not to sound weak or in pain.

"Uhh..." Taro replied, his brain foggy. "RYOBA! She made me!"

"My mom?" Ayano asked, clearly not buying it. "Why would my mom want you to kill me? I know she's freakin' psychotic, but she still loves me. Tell me the truth!"

"I swear, it was your mom!" Taro exclaimed ,holding his hands up in defense. Ayano rolled her eyes, and cocked the gun. Taro gulped, sweating profusely.

"A-Ayano" he said, slowly walking towards her.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she snapped, waving the gun at Taro. "FIRST, IT'S BUDO! THEN, IT'S SATOSHI! THEN AKI! NOW YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! WHAT DOES THIS WORLD WANT FROM ME?!"

Taro stayed quiet. He felt awful for what he'd done, especially since it was to his one and only love. Ayano started to cry. She'd had enough. She'd really had enough.

She pointed the gun at herself.

OKAY HI I'M SORRY FOR MY FAILURE TO UPDATE ;-;

PLZ FORGIVE

-Allie