Who are you? : Part 44

This is gonna be short...sorry! T^T

Ayano's POV:

Yui and I were in full-blown panic mode. What was going on?? We heard footsteps going around the house while we were practically turning her room upside-down to look for her gun.

"Maybe under the mattress?" Yui suggested, sweat dripping down her forehead. I shrugged, and tried to pry the mattress from the bed frame.

"Yui! Help me!" I cried. She and I were now trying to lift her heavy mattress. Did she glue the thing down or something?

Suddenly, the door burst open.

-

-

-

TARO!?

He was dressed in all black, but his face was clear. It was definitely him. What was he doing?! I immediately ducked under the bed. I thought Yui would do the same, but instead, she stood absolutely still.

Yui's POV:

I stood there. I knew Ayano was hidden under my bed, but I also knew that the killer'd seen our dinners. He knew that there were people in the house. So if I hid, he'd search the house and find BOTH of us.

I knew what I had to do.

"Hello" I said calmly, crossing my hands over my chest. The person looked at me.

Taro Yamada?!

"T-taro?! Is that really you?!" I exclaimed. He looked at me with...guilt?

"Oh hi Yui" he said in a shaky voice.

"Don't bullshit me" I growled. "Why are you in my house?"

He answered by pointing the gun at me.

Ayano's POV:

What was going on?!

Looking around my cramped environments, I saw the gun wedged into the bed frame.

The gun!

I tried wiggling it out, but it refused to budge.

"Don't bullshit me" I heard Yui say. I tried elbowing the gun, and it budged a bit.

Huzzah!

I kept prying and elbowing, until the gun finally fell into my hands.

BANG!!!!

No...NO!!!

I heard the gunshot go off, as something heavy flopped to the ground. I cautiously took a peek from under the bed.

Yui was lying on the floor, her head just oozing blood out.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry and sob, and to avenge Yui.

Avenging was the one thing I could do.

I swiftly rolled out from under the bed. Taro was busy examining Yui's body. Perfect. I took perfect aim at his head, and spoke as clearly and confidently as possible.

"Drop your weapon" I commanded. "Or else I shoot."

OKAY OKAY I KNOW THIS IS SUPER SHORT I'M SORRY T^T

-Allie