Don't Let Go : Part 46

Taro's eyes were flooded with tears.

This wasn't what he wanted.

This wasn't what he planned.

"STOP!!" he cried and started to run to her. But her mind was set on joining Budo, Satoshi, and Yui.

Taro crashed into her, messing up her aim.

*BAM*

-

-

-

Taro's POV

Screaming, I immediately pull out my phone to dial for an ambulance. I tried to examine the gunshot, but I wasn't a doctor!

Even though I lacked medical knowledge, I knew the shot she took wasn't fatal. Since I messed up her aim, she'd shot into her stomach area instead of her heart. But she still fainted, probably from shock or something.

"Hello?" a voice said. At first, I was confused, then I realized that I'd dialed for an ambulance. Why was my brain so scrambled??

Oh yeah. Because the love of my life just shot herself in the stomach.

"Yeah! Hi! Umm I need some a-assistance" I blurted out, the seriousness of the situation becoming more and more apparent as Ayano bled out onto the carpet.

"Okay! WHat do you need?" the woman asked. Her voice was smooth and calming, the opposite of the current situation.

"I-I need an ambulance!" I cried, trying to block the source of blood. I looked around to find a shirt on the ground. Stuffing it in a ball, I placed it against the wound.

"Okay. Address?" She asked.

Where was Yui's house? I tried to remember everything I could about it.

"Uhhh...5 houses to the left of Akedemi High School?" I said, but it came out like a question. "I-I'll stand outside! Please hurry!"

"Okay, sir! An ambulance is on its way!" she said before hanging up. It was then that I realized how bad this looked.

Yui was dead on the floor, with my fingerprints on the gun that would be traced to killing her. Ayano was getting closer to being dead by the second, and I was dressed in all black, having just barged into a classmate's house.

Needless to say, after Ayano gets in the hospital, I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do.

And by explaining, I mean jail time.

So even though Aya was dying on the carpet, I went to Yui's bathroom and found some tweezers. I very carefully took the bullet out of Yui's...head. Luckily, it wasn't really wedged in and...I really don't wanna describe any more 🤢

Next, I took my own gun and brought it into Yui's backyard after I cleaned the whole thing, and for good measure, bleached it. Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing, I was just doing whatever came to mind and hoping it would work out. I dug a small hole near what seemed to be a cute little vegetable garden, complete with little garden gnomes and stepping stones. Who knew Yui had it in her to make something this cute?

Oh yeah. No one. Cuz she's dead.

Whoops.

Anyways, I buried the gun near little tomato plants, before washing my hands and going back inside to retrieve Ayano.

Was it crazy that even when she was dying, she was still absolutely gorgeous?

I picked her up carefully, brushing some loose strands of hair from her face. I smiled. She looked like she was asleep. Her face was so serene.

I mean, I could've sworn she was sleeping if not for the sudden ambulence sirens blaring from the outside.

HOLY SHIET I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A LONG LONG TIME...ZAYUM. SORRY!!! ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, MY SHSAT IS OVER AND THE 4 PROJECTS THAT WERE DUE AT THE SAME TIME ARE ALSO OVER!! SO I HAVE MORE TIME FOR WATTPAD :D