My CEO Twins

By Winterwoods12345

*CURRENTLY EDITING* Meet Angel Mary Youngblood. She is a 17 year old orphan. She has a 5 year old childish pe... More

Announcement
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15.5ish Chapter
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30.5
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
A/N
A/N

1

74.6K 1.4K 431
By Winterwoods12345

*Edited*

"ANGEL!"

"Coming!" I called and ran down.

I was in front of the angry old fat man. He raised his big meaty hand and slapped me across the face. I stumbled back and held my cheek had a huge red imprint on it now.

"Where's my lunch?!" he roared.

"Getting it, Mr. Bob," I said as I rush out.

I quickly made him his lunch. I really hope I get adopted really soon. I hate him. I made him a sandwich. Then, someone bumps into me making me accidentally slice my finger with a knife. I hissed in pain.

"Aw. Is the wittle baby crying?" sneered a nasal voice. Oh boy.

I turned around and faced the worst orphan girl in this place. "Hello, Cassie."

She smirked and pushed me down. "No one is going to adopt you."

"I don't see anyone adopting you," I said and glared at her as I got up and grabbed the sandwich. "Now do me a favor and run along with your boy toy."

She was red on her face as I left for Bob. I gave him his sandwich and was about to walk up to my 'room' or basement when he called me.

"Dress up nice! Someone's coming over to adopt one of you brats!" he snapped at me.

"Yes, sir," I murmured and walked to my room.

I put on my outfit for today. I am rather short of a 17-year-old. 5'0. That's my height. I braided my hair into two side braids and walked down to see everyone dressed up. Cassie was as slutty as she can be. I rolled my eyes and stood in the corner. Bob likes Cassie the best because they both did 'it' once. I shuddered at the thought. I still have practice with Aiden, Jordan, and Dylan today. I don't mind being not adopted. I'm used to it. Feeling disappointed. As I thought to myself, a guy walks in. The teenage girls were squealing and fixing themselves up to look good especially Cassie. And by fixing themselves up, coughCassiecough, I meant by pulling their shirt down showing a lot of their cleavages, and fluttering their eyelashes while looking cute. I didn't care at all. I just want to go to the boys to practice. I felt my iPhone 6 vibrate in my pockets. I pulled it out and looked at the screen to distract myself from watching Cassie acting like a whore by trailing her hand down the poor guy's chest and fluttering her eyelashes while flirting. Puke! Dylan was the one who texted me.

(Italic ~ Angel, Bold ~ Dylan)

You ready for practice?

Sorry, Dy. Today, some guy is here to look for someone to adopt. I'll be there after this.

Ok! Can you bring some food over? I'm hungry.

Learn to cook.

Mom wouldn't let me. Said I blow them up.

Who microwaves canned food in the microwave...

I was trying to learn!

Whatever. I'll come later if I can't come, I'll text you.

Kay. Ttyl!

I put my phone away and yawned, bored.

"Is that all of the girls you have? I'm not interested in any especially the girl here." the guy said and push Cassie off.

Cassie's jaw dropped and I snickered. Rejected! Bob pursed his lips. He looked towards me with disgust.

"The little runt in the corner is the last one. I suggest you don't take her. I recommend Cassie. She's a sweetheart." Bob said, smiling warmly at the man.

"Sweetheart my ass. All she's been trying to do is get me in bed. I pass." he said disgustedly.

I bit my tongue to keep myself from laughing out loud. Bob's expression soured. "Get over here, runt!" he barked at me. Woof woof.

I walked out of my corner and stood in front of the tall guy. I looked up at his grey eyes. My bright green eyes wandered around his face. He's a fine man to look at. Why does he look so familiar?

"What do you think, Mr. Coleman? Do you change your mind and rather have Cassie?" Bob said as he patted Cassie who is flashing him a seductive smile while eyeing him from head to toe.

Wait....Mr. Coleman? As in the Coleman?! There are two of them, Adam and Xavier Coleman. Both are cold-hearted bosses of the biggest and popular company in the world!  Xavier is colder and harsh while Adam is a bit cold but he's polite and kinder. So...the guy in front of me is Adam Coleman... HOLY PINEAPPLES! FREAK OUT MODE! My eyes widen. Please don't adopt me. I was shaking. He might use me and hurt me by using the 'I'm-the-Coleman-and-you-have-to-listen-to-me' card! His brother is probably the same thing! I spun around and walked to my basement like Bob always say whenever people are done looking at me. I closed the door shut while Bob got into the business. I was done with this orphanage. I grabbed all of my clothes and stuff them into my bag. I had had enough of this dump. I grabbed all of my stuff and put them in my bag, carefully. I pulled out a knife and slashed at the mattress. Money peeked out. I grabbed them and put them all in my wallet. I kicked the door open and it crashes into the wall. Everyone looked at me. I huffed and walked to the door leading to freedom when Bob grabbed me with his grubby hands. He spun me around. Boy, does he look angry too!

"You bitch! How dare you?! After all, I have done for you!" he shouted angrily.

"As if!" I sneered making him flinch. I can be nasty when I had had enough. "I'm done with this place called the 'dump'. You've been abusing me since I was younger so I'm done. I'm done! You can go on ahead and fuck slutty Cassie now! I'm out of here!"

Bob slapped me across the face with all of his strength. My head whipped to the side, harshly. I tasted blood in my mouth. I spat it out on his foot and push him back. I held my bruised cheek and looked around to see Adam-freaking-Coleman watching with his eyes wide at the scene that happened. Fudge. He was not supposed to see that. Cassie tried to trip me but I dodge it and punched her in the stomach with my other hand that is not covering my cheek. I walked out of the orphanage or hell. I slammed the door close behind me. I walked to the bus stop and looked back to see Adam Coleman staring at me, interested. I spun around and pulled out my phone. I'll just have Dylan pick me up. I brought my phone up to my ear.

(Dylan ~ Bold, Angel ~ Italic)

Hello?

Hey Dylan.

Angel?

Who else?

No need for sarcasm.

Sorry. I left the orphanage. I had enough.

I'll be right there. See you at the bus stop.

Dylan hung up and I put my phone back in my pockets. I stood by the bus stop, waiting.  I swear, is it me or is that same black van stalking me? I shrugged and swung my legs, humming. I saw Dylan's familiar car. He pops the car door open. I slipped in and threw my bag in the back. I closed the door and Dylan drove back to his cozy home. We reached his home. I climbed out and grabbed my stuff. Dylan locked his car and opened the door for me. He knew that I am angry so he didn't bother trying to calm me down since I would go Godzilla on him. I placed my bag on his sofa where I usually sleep since I sleep over here every time Bob is drunk and doing 'it' with Cassie.

"Are your parents here?" I questioned as I plop down on the sofa.

"Dad's at work and Mom's in the kitchen while Becca's in her room, playing. You should sleep. We have school tomorrow." he said grinning at me.

I smile back and nodded. I laid my head on the sofa and fell asleep instantly.

(Time Skip)

After what seemed like an hour, I woke up to see Rebecca sitting on my stomach and peering into my green eyes with her grey ones. She squealed happily.

"She's awake, Daddy! Mommy! Dy-Dy!" she squealed and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged her. Rebecca frowned at the bruise on my cheek. "Awww...you have a boo-boo. Here, let me kiss it away!"

Rebecca leaned forward and let out a loud 'mwah' as she kissed my bruise. I grinned and hugged her.

"Why is Dylan so lucky to have a cutie like you." I cooed.

Dylan's mom walked in, smiling warmly at me. I smiled at her and placed Rebecca down as I got up. Her expression darkened when she saw my cheek. She muttered curses under her breath as she walked to the kitchen. I was bouncing Rebecca on my knee as she giggled. Dylan's mom came back holding an ice pack. She pressed it on my bruise. I winced.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hills," I said.

"No need and call me Mom or Hillary! I told you that a lot of times already!" she said smiling warmly at me as she left to go make dinner.

I led Rebecca back to her room to play so that I could talk to Dylan. He walked over to me and hugged me.

"So mind telling me everything?" he said as he led me to his room.

I nodded as I sat down on his bed. I told him everything and when I finished, Dylan got up and punched the wall, angrily. He was breathing harshly.

"If I was there then I would've punched him!" he snarled under his breath.

"And have Cassie try to get you in bed with her like she always tries to do with every single male that comes over," I said rolling my eyes.

"Hella no! I would bring my special 'Back-off Cassie' weapon." Dylan said and puff his chest out proudly.

"And that would be..." I said trailing off.

"Bean Boozled breath!" he said and held up a jar of jellybeans. "Behold! This jar contains every single one of them really bad-tasting one! If I eat this and breath it on her face, she will not step a single foot towards me!"

I wrinkled my nose and push the jar away. "Keep that away from me."

Dylan grinned and Hillary called us. "Kids!  Ryan! Dinner!"

Dylan and I ran down. We both slip into our seats. Rebecca was swinging her legs back and forth as she waited patiently. Ryan, Dylan's dad came down and smiled at me.

"Hey Angel." he greeted as he sat down.

"Hello, Dad," I said smiling.

"Oh so you call him 'Dad' but me 'Mrs. Hills'." she said and wrinkled her nose as she places down the plate of food for us.

I smiled sheepishly as she placed my food in front of me. "Forgot."

She huffed childishly. "Aw don't be like that, honey. She loves me better than you." Ryan joked.

Hillary glared at him. "You're sleeping in the guest room tonight. End of discussion."

Dylan and I looked at Hillary and Ryan, amused. Ryan is begging and apologizing while Hillary being the stubborn one ignored him and fed Rebecca. Dylan and I scarf down our dinner so that we could practice. We quickly wash out plates and dash up to Dylan's music room which is next to his room. I was picking out the song. I finally found one. It was called 'Don't Let me Down.' It is a Fairy Tail song. You know, the anime? It's rather catchy and the lyrics are so sweet! I heard the door open and Jordan and Aiden came in. They both grinned at us and gave Dylan their bro handshake while hugging me and patting my head.

"Let's start before Mama H forces us to sleep since we have school tomorrow," Jordan said as he and Dylan grabbed the guitars.

Aiden plops down on the seat for the drums and held the drumsticks. I held the microphone. Aiden raised his sticks and clacked them three times signaling for all of us to start. We all began and I sang with all of my heart out. Soon, we finished. We all walked out after we cleaned up and flop in the living room. I was on the sofa while Aiden was on the other, Jordan was hanging off my sofa and Dylan is on the floor with a pillow and blanket. We all passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.1K 47
Ava Black.The girl with the golden heart.She cannot see anyone unhappy.She is one of the sweetest soul's alive. And she has her heart set on someone...
3.5K 94 23
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! A hilarious short story. Heaven and her stepmom don't go along in anyway. They are more like cat and mouse. "You are barr...
99.1K 1.9K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
416K 9.7K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...