Prisoner to You - First versi...

By notanonymouswriter

This is the story of a girl called Cassidy. She hasn't always had the best of luck in her life. First she wa... More

1
Meeting him...
Awake??
The Next Day...
My Mission.
My Mission Part Two:
I Did What?
Good Morning To Me
You Shall Go To The Ball
Rags To Riches
Cinderellie
Running into the devil
Save Me. Somebody. Anybody.
It Happened All So Fast
Positively Screwed...
Stabbed in the Back
My New Home
My Little One
Busted
Gang Sweet Gang
Good to be back
Good Morning
FUN SHOPPING
My Answer...
My Wedding Day
Some Honeymoon
Red Thorns
Hell
Busted
THE END
update

2

5K 118 9
By notanonymouswriter

That night, I was dragged from my home. At the age of eight, I was forced into being a slave for a gang.

Once we had left my house, there was another man waiting outside.

I decided not to fight it anymore. The big man was scary and big and I was little.

The other man was scarier and bigger.

He was leaning against the big van that was outside our house. He had a big knife in his hands and he was rubbing his big fingers along it.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen.

But I walked with the man who was still grabbing onto my arm.

The other man opened the door and I just got in, I felt my whole body shake but I daren't say anything.

I was then taken to a massive house, it was beautiful and I remember every corner of the mansion.

I had never seen such a big house, on the walk from the van to the house, nothing but wooded area surrounded us.

It was a beautiful sight. I would've enjoyed it more had I not been taken against my will.

***

The first night was the worst.

Couple nights after and I started getting used to it. I remember crying every time.

On the first night after the leader took his turn, Lance was his name.

I began bleeding, it was so painful.

I'd never felt anything like it, to me at such a young age it had seemed so wrong.

I never understood then.

***

After a very long time, of the same thing. I got free for the first time.

It had been twelve years since I was taken. Being there was my normalcy.

I barely remembered any different.

Lance and the other gang members had been trusting me more.

I had earned their trust.

On that day, Lance stumbled into my cage. Drunk as usual, but this time he was high on something new.

He was disoriented and I decided to take this as my chance, I wanted to get out of there.

I was done with this.

If I died, I died. I didn't care, anything would've been better than living this life.

After Lance crawled into the cage, I elbowed him in the head.
When he went down, luck was in my favour when he hit his head against the cage bars.

I made a run for it.

Luckily all the gang members were in the den, drinking and doing drugs.

I took that as my chance to run.

I made it outside for the first time in twelve years, I saw the outside world again. I almost forgot what it looked like.

My eyes took a while to adjust to the sun. It was beautiful, I remember the feeling of the cold win hitting my skin.

I didn't hold up any longer.

I ran, it felt as if my skin was splitting while running barefoot and wearing nothing apart from a thin under garment. That was all I was allowed to wear.

I ran for what felt like hours.

I finally had let myself rest. I slid down a tree and gave my body a rest. My body throbbed and tingled.

I was fearful that the men would be looking for me already.

Nothing but forestry was around me.

It was pitch black out. I had been running for a couple hours when I decided to take a break.

After moments of silence and trying to calm my breathing I heard voices.

I was afraid that it could've been Lance's men. I didn't want to risk my newly found freedom, but I had to be sure that it wasn't someone who could help me.

I followed the voices and stopped behind a tree to see if I was safe to show myself.

I glanced around the tree and saw two men standing above a man on his knees.

The man on his knees was a member of Lance's gang. And the two men who were standing above him had tattoos on their arms. They were from another gang.

I decided that these people couldn't help me. Before I turned around one of the men shot Lances man.

I gasped and turned away.

"What the hell was that?" I heard. My body shook, I didn't want to get rolled up in another gang.

"It's nothing lets go." My body relaxed again.

I went to walk the other way when I stood on a twig and it broke.

My eyes glanced over to see the two men staring at me.

I took off in a run again as the men followed close behind.

As every horror movie ever, I turned around and tripped. As I fell to the floor, the two men stood over me.

"Grab her." I was pulled to my feet, this was a horrible feeling that I remember all too well.

"What's your name?" One of the men said. 

"Cassidy." I said quietly.

"Let's go, we can't leave her. Unless we shoot her." The other guy said. At that moment, I panicked.

I punched the man in the nose and went to run again, "Stop or I will shoot you." I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face then with my hands in the air.

"To the car."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 420 22
Genesis Wolfe was kidnapped and tortured for 10 years. After finally escaping she meets her mate. He doesn't want her and then she leaves and starts...
431K 9.3K 45
''I'm the leader of this gang,'' he informed me. ''Is that supposed to intimidate me or something?'' I asked with raised eyebrows. ''It should.'' ___...
243K 8.7K 24
Sundaye has been through so much in her life. She has experienced more physical and emotional pain than probably anyone else in the world. Her family...
2.2K 38 27
She vowed to never care and love anyone anymore... but will that come true? Luna Blackwood, a girl that was tormented and abused by everyone around h...