The Baby Project. C.H. (A.U.)

By Foreverattached

"This is no ordinary thing, our love." -SEQUEL TO THE BOYFRIEND PROJECT.- More

The Baby Project.
One // Home.
Two // Unexpected Surprises.
Three // Reunions.
Four // Intoxicated.
Five // Old and New.
Six // Truth.
Seven // Unanswered.
Eight // Christmas Eve.
Nine // Home Truths.
Ten // Heart to Heart.
Eleven // Positive.
Twelve // New Life
Thirteen // Reflect.
Fourteen // Luck.
Fifteen // Secrets.
Important.
Sixteen // Grudges.
Seventeen // Reality.
Eighteen // Bliss.
Nineteen // Decsions.
Twenty // Starting over.
Twenty One // Paint.
Twenty Two // Revelations.
Twenty Three // Ache.
Twenty Four // Struggle.
Twenty Five // Engagement.
Twenty Six // A little bit of normal.
Twenty Seven // Dangerous Territory.
Twenty Eight // Break Down.
Twenty Nine // Reunited.
Thirty // Better late than never.
Thirty One // Toothy Grins.
Thirty Two // Ours.
Official Playlist (Plus More!)
Thirty Three // Confession.
Thirty-Four // Communication.
Thirty Five // Breakups.
Thirty Six // Family Dinners.
Thirty Seven // Connected.
Who's who.
Thirty Eight // Ghosts.
Thirty Nine // Homecoming.
Forty // Taking Sides.
Announcement!
Forty One // Youth.
25/09/16
Forty Two // Making Plans.
Forty Three // Meetings.
Forty Four // Reveals.
-Let me know-
Forty Six // Birthdays.
Forty Seven // Details.
Forty Eight // Bachelorette. (Genie)
Forty Eight // Bachelor. (Calum)
Forty Nine // Before we say I do.
Fifty // I Do (Genie)
Fifty // I Do (Calum)
Fifty One // Honeymoon.
Fifty Two // Birdie.
Fifty Three // Rapture.
Fifty Four // Family Blowout.
Fifty Five // Apple Seed.
Important authors note!
Fifty Six // Across the world and back.
Fifty Seven // Dirty Laundry.
Fifty Eight // First Birthdays.
Fifty Nine // Pleasure.
Sixty // Mended.
Sixty One // Bubble.
Sixty Two // Baby Blues.
Update on updates.
Sixty Three // Olive Branches.
Sixty four // Chocolate Chip.

Forty Five // Gifts.

4.7K 122 41
By Foreverattached

A/N: Thought I would let you all know that I've been planning chapters out and the Galum Wedding will be taking place in Chapter 50!!! I've been waiting so long to write this chapter (s) and I can't wait to finally be able to and of course share them with you! I always feel like I never say it enough but I am so beyond grateful for all of you readers who have taken the time to read, vote and comment on any of my work. Thank you all so much for your love and support! xx

"Hey Calum?" I call out walking in to our bedroom to find it empty, before the sound of the shower catches my attention. We had been up for an hour or so now and after breakfast I got stuck on the phone with my mother going over wedding details, a some point during my phone conversation Calum had sneaked away.

"In here." Calum yells as I make my way towards the bathroom.

"You need to call your mum for the finalized seating charts." I tell him before stopping in my tracks. "Cute butt."

I hear the sound of Calum's wonderful laugh before the shower door opens to reveal him in all his glory.

"What did you say first?" Calum asks me.

"You need to call your mum for the finalized seating charts." I repeat and Calum nods.

"Gotcha."

"I have things to do." I mutter trying my best to resist jumping in the shower with him. I had a whole list of stuff that I needed to do before going to visit the girls  a little later, and I did not need a distraction in the form of Calum.

No matter how much I would enjoy being distracted.

I go to turn away just as Calum says "Oh no you don't." And before I know it Calum is pulling me in to the shower with him.

"Calum." I squeal as he laughs in amusement. "My clothes!" I groan in annoyance.

"Oh no they're all wet." Calum fakes concern. "I guess you better take them off." Calum smirks pulling at the bottom of my top.

"You're really annoying you know." I tell him.

"Hey I just wanna shower with my wife to be." Calum says innocently.

"Just shower huh?" I raise my eyebrows at him. Calum and I rarely just showered together.

"I'm actually being serious." Calum admits honestly which makes me smile.

"Fine." I agree reaching down to pull my now soaked t-shirt off. "But we really are just showering and it's going to be quick."

"Whatever you say." Calum chuckles turning his attention to the water.

Twenty minutes later after our just shower Calum and I found our way back in the kitchen because apparently he was still hungry.

I was drinking a small cup of coffee while Calum scoffed down four pieces of toast.

"So.." Calum speaks up before taking his last bite of the piece of toast he was on. "Just to Clarify you're okay with the whole Jay thing? I mean if you want me to I could fire her." Calum asks and I instantly hear Claudia's voice in my head which makes me smile.

"Uh no of course not." I shake my head. "She's hasn't done anything wrong and I trust you." I tell him placing my cup on the bench.

"Well that's a relief." Calum chuckles. "Looking for a decent assistant is not as easy as you would think."

"Yeah I bet." I say before letting out a small sigh. "Hey Calum?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking about talking to Kirsty about going back to work for her." I admit and Calum looks a little surprised. "Do you think that's a good idea?" I ask him. 

"If you think it's a good idea than so I do." Calum answers. "As long as you think you're ready for it." Kirsty and I had only briefly talked about me going to work for her and then the miscarriage happened. Work was the absolute last thing on my mind at the time and then the wedding planning had kind of taken over but now that the wedding planning was basically coming to an end, I figured it would be the perfect time.

"I think I am. I know that Kirsty would love the help and I guess I just think it would be really good for me you know?" 

"Like I said Genie, If you think it's a good idea than so do I and I generally think it would be good for you so I think you should go for it." Calum expresses and I walk around the counter so I kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you." 

"For what?" Calum raises his eyebrows at me, A boyish smile playing on his lips. 

"You've just been great through everything, You're always there when I need you and you're always so supportive." I tell him and he shrugs at my words, as if what he had done over the last couple of months was no big deal. "I just don't think I thank you enough and I don't want you to think that I'm not grateful or anything because I really am." 

Thinking about it now, Calum had been my rock through absolutely everything and I guess I just wanted to show him a little gratitude.

"Genie you don't have to thank me." Calum says as he reaches for my hands pulling me closer to him.

"Yes I do."

"Wow." Calum chuckles, shaking his head at me. "Genie you're the love of my life and I would do absolutely anything for you. I don't need to be thanked for loving you." Cal admits and my heart feels ready to burst.

"You're so great you know?"

"I've been told." Calum grins at me. I really did not know how to put in to words how truly wonderful Calum is. He made everything in my world better, he made everything brighter and I was so lucky to know him, to love him.

"And for the record, you're the love of my life too." I tell him as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I know." Calum beams pressing a quick peck to my lips before pulling me in to a hug.

I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him even closer to me. Sometimes I wanted to just hold him like this forever because whenever I was in his arms, everything was perfect.

He was my home and I was never gonna let him go.

"Just so we're clear..." I ask pulling back slightly so I could look at his gorgeous face. "You don't want the thank you sex right?" I tease.

"Well I wouldn't say no." Calum shrugs making me laugh.

"You're so easy."

"Easy for you." Calum mutters. "You're gonna ask the girls today right?"

"Uh huh and you're gonna ask the boys?" I confirm and Calum nods. Today we planned on asking the guys and girls about being in our wedding party.

We were sure that they all assumed they we're gonna be apart of the wedding one way or another but we hadn't formally asked them today and that's exactly what we were going to do.

We both had gotten them gifts to go with officially asking them, I had gotten the all the girls a necklace with the letters of their first names whilst Calum had gotten the boys and himself matching watches.

"Can you believe that we're getting married this month?" Calum asks me and my stomach instantly fulls with butterflies.

In just a few weeks we would be married and the idea of that made me the happiest person alive.

Sometimes it almost seemed like I had been waiting for this moment for forever but soon I wouldn't have to wait anymore and I could barely put in your words how happy that made me.

I was gonna become Genie Penelope Hood.

Calum was going to be my husband and I was going to be his wife and it truly did not get any better than that.

<~>

"You know what's weird?" Aria asks looking around at us all as if she had just had a revelation. The girls and I had all met up at Sam's place for a get together or so they thought, I had planned the whole thing obviously so that I could ask them all to be my bridesmaids. 

"What Aria?" Emma asks looking curious at what Aria had to say, though because of the look on Aria's face I think we were all pretty curious. 

"Michael and I are having more sex now then we ever had before and yet I'm pregnant. Isn't that weird?" Aria questions us before we all burst out in laughter. "Hey, I am being serious." Aria tells us. 

"Do you mean even more sex then the early Michia days?" I ask her knowing full well that back when Aria and Michael first got together, they were like dogs on heat. 

"Yeah even more." Aria confirms and I'm a little surprised. "I think it's because of the hormones but I just can't get enough of him." 

"Okay who are you and what have you done with Aria?" Sam asks in amusement. It was unusual for Aria to talk so openly about her's and Michael's sex life. 

"It's the hormones!" Aria says defending herself which makes us all laugh again. 

"You go girl." Claudia tells her with an approving smirk. "By the sounds of it you're having enough sex for both Sam and I." 

"Hey!" Sam whines. "That's not fair." 

"Well I'm just saying Sam you're single and my boyfriend is in Europe." Claudia laughs and I have to make sure I heard her correctly. Did she just say boyfriend? 

"So you two are official now?" Emma asks and Claudia breaks in to a big smile, A smile I haven't seen from her in a very very long time. 

"Yeah we are." Claudia confirms and we all let out an excited squeal for her. We had all wanted Claudia to find someone and finally be happy, and now from the sounds of it, she had. 

"I think I speak for us all when I say that we are so happy for you." I tell her and she shoots me a thank you smile. 

"Does that mean that your talk with Luke the other day went well?" Aria boldly asks. I wasn't planning on asking Claudia about that, I was just going to wait for to bring it up and then go from there. Aria clearly had other ideas.

"You know it actually went really well. I feel like for the first time since I've known we've had the chance to put everything out there and finally clear the air." Claudia tells us and I feel so relieved for her. "We're not exactly friends and I don't know if we ever will be but we're friendly you know? There's no bad blood there anymore." 

"Do you still love him?" Sam asks with an odd look on her face, she almost looks guilty for some reason. 

"I think a part of me will always love him and a part of me will always think about what could of been but I'm not in love with him anymore." Claudia admits and she looks really happy, she looks free and I am so glad for her. The whole thing with Luke had been messy from the get go and I was worried that she would never find any peace with their relationship, but now I think she had, and that was all I really wanted for her. 

"Is it weird if I say I'm proud of you?" Emma asks and Claudia shakes her head in response. "Good because I am really proud of you."

"Thank you." Claudia smiles happily. "And thank you all for being there though the whole mess, I don't know if I would of made it through if it wasn't for you four." 

"You don't need to thank us." Aria waves her off. 

"Yeah Aria's right, we're always going to be there." I tell her because it was the truth, even when there was the possibility that Claudia may of had an abortion, I was still going to stand by her, Even if I didn't agree.  

"Always." Sam adds cutely. 

"Speaking of always.." I start and the girls all look at me curiously. "I didn't just want to have a catch up with you all." I tell them with a grin as I reach in to my bag for their necklaces. "Like you just said Claudia you couldn't imagine getting through what you did without us and I feel the exact same way. You four keep me sane and I don't know what I would do with you all, and there is no way I could imagine getting married without you all by my side....So I want to officially ask you all if you will be my bridesmaids?" 

"Of course!" Sam gushes looking beyond thrilled. If there was anything that Sam loved it was weddings and considering we had been talking about each others weddings since we were young, I knew she would be absolutely over the moon. 

"What she said." Emma laughs pointing to Sam who looked like she was going to burst. 

"Do we all actually have to say yes?" Claudia teases and I smirk at her. 

"I'm gonna be a fat bridesmaid but because I love ya, I'm more then happy to be." Aria adds. 

"Thank you." I tell them. "Now this is just a small gift to both ask and thank you for agreeing." I explain as I hand their necklaces to them. 

"They are so pretty Genie!" Sam gushes, once again. "Are we gonna wear these on the wedding day?" 

"That's the plan." I nod. 

"Genie you're getting married." Emma reminds and I can't help but smile like a lunatic. 

"I'm getting married." 

An hour later after countless conversations about literally everything, there was only just Sam and I left. I had offered to help her clean up from our little lunch and I think she was happy about that, not because there was a massive mess or something but because I think she wasn't quite ready to be alone yet. Living alone and being alone was still pretty knew to Sam but I think she was doing pretty well. 

"So how are you liking living here?" I ask her and watch as a smile finds it's way to her face. 

"I'm actually really loving it, everything except living alone." Sam replies and I'm not surprised by her answer. 

"You should get a pet." I suggest and she raises her eyebrows at me as if to say 'really?' 

"Hey Walker is a little dream dog, he's basically mine and Calum's child." 

"Yeah, yeah." Sam laughs. "Maybe I'll think about it." 

"Okay then." I reply, satisfied with her answer. "You know you can come and visit whenever you want right?" 

"Of course I do." 

"I'm just making sure." I tell her with a small smile. I knew that Sam loved to be independent at times and I know that she would never admit, to like anyone just how lonely she was so I wanted her to know that I was always here. 

"Thanks." Sam grins. 

"So I noticed you seemed a bit weird with the whole Claudia and Luke thing today." I mention and watch as the colour drains from her face. 

"What are you talking about?" Sam shakes her head acting as if she didn't know what I was talking about. 

"You know." I smirk at her and she lets out a small groan.

"I just feel really awkward around Claudia at the moment." Sam admits. "Ever since you girls mentioned Luke and I, I haven't been able to think about anything but..." 

"Okay." I mumble in confusion. "So are you saying you like Luke?" 

"No I don't like him but I keep having dreams about him." Sam tells me and I have stop myself from laughing.

"Like sex dreams?" I ask doing my best to keep a straight face. 

"Yes." Sam confirms looking extremely embarrassed. 

"Oh Sam." I laugh and she lets out an annoyed groan. 

"What am I going to do Genie? I feel awkward around Claudia and like I've done something wrong and then around Luke I feel-" 

"Hot and bothered?" I cut her off and she rolls her eyes at me but I know my answer is bang on. I don't why I had never thought about Luke and Sam as a couple before but I could definitely see them together. "Sam it's okay you know" I reassure her. 

"Is it though?" Sam huffs. "We all know what Luke and Claudia's history." 

"But they're over now, You literally heard that from Claudia tonight." 

"Yeah but it doesn't make me feel any better."

"Honestly Sam for now I wouldn't worry about it okay? I'm sure it will pass, maybe just give it some time." I suggest and Sam looks at me awkwardly.

"And if it doesn't?"

"We'll deal with that if we get there."

Continue Reading