Can I trust you? //Tanner Fox...

Af Swooshii

Please don't read this shit, but if you do: Life for this young girl slowly starts to loose it's meaning. She... Mere

note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
not a chapter
sorry
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
hey guys
35
really quick
36
37
38
Ok hold the quiznack on
hey
if you haven't noticed.
little update
39
40
blep
41
so

33

900 23 6
Af Swooshii

Mira pov

I was watching a few small children ride around on scooters. It was cute. Until one of them fell and scraped his knee. He started cying. I walked over and picked him and the scooter up. I saw a first aid kit when I walked in so I went grabbed it. I sat him down in a chair, cleaned off his knee and applied a bandaid. As I worked his eyes never left me. All of his friends were watching aswell.

"All better. Please be careful. Ok?"

"O-ok"

Then he hopped up and rode back to his friends. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I automatically snapped around and grabbed the rist, locking it behind thier back.

"Mira. It's me. Tanner."

"O-oh uhh sorry"

I let go of him.

"Nah its cool. I got a text from jake. Who I forgot was in the car saying that he got a Uber to who knows where."

"Alright"

Tanner draped his arm across my shoulders as we walked out. My guess is we were gonna go eat and meet up with Jacob later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoyed!

- Maddie-chan

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

58 18 17
This story is about an 18 yr old girl who feel lost and broken. She had once felt complete when she was with her cousin and her friends. Then at the...
31.1K 1.2K 32
What happens when a 23 year old girl decides to take photos of a forest with many, and i mean MANY signs that say no entry, all by herself? Wel...
5.7K 261 16
"Af•fec•tion: the act or process of affecting or being affected." Was it really love at first sight? When they are forced by there parents, things we...
1.3K 289 28
" You only truly miss someone when they are gone. And sometimes, it's hard to let go. But you have to let him go..." It is hard when your loved one...