2

??? Pov-

That was too close... I just got here and I'm already sticking out like a sore thumb...

Where am I gonna sleep tonight?

I look around the roof of the building to see if anyone would notice me up here and it dosent seem likely. I pull out the blanket I stole from the plane and layer down. I pulled my backpack under my head as a pillow and uncomfortably laid there thinking about the past 2 weeks.

Did this really happen... was there a reason why? Am I really alone from this point on? Will I be next?

As I continued to come up with unpleasant questions I slowly dosed off.

The next morning I got up and continued my unplanned journey. Walking the streets of San Diego. During my walk, I saw an elderly woman drop her bags while crossing the street so I helped her pick up her things. She offered to bye me breakfast, I turned down the offer but she insisted I come along so I sat with her while she ate. She went ahead and order me food aswell so I ate along with her. She told me her name was Glenda-Marie Tantin. She told me to call her Glenda. She was the owner of a comany called Tantin Inc. They make software for house hold appliances. She told me about her husband Gordon Tantin and their sons Redgie and Michael. She told me she became the owner of the company when Gordon died 3 years earlier. She told me about all the places they had been and the things she'd seen. She was an amazing woman. She talked the entire day away. I couldn't belive she would tell a complete stranger everything about her. She said she needed to get to her office so I offered to carry her bags for her. Once we arived at the office two young men who I assumed were her sons ran up and began to question her as if they were worried. One of the two men walked over to me and politely took the bags from me then offered to pay me. I refused saying that I didn't help her in they hopes of being payed, I helped her out if kindness. After that I hugged Glenda and said good bye. When I walked out of the building, it was dark out so my guess was 7:30- 8:00 at night. I dicided to walk back twords the roof I slept on the night before.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope yall enjoyed

-maddie-chan