20

Tanner's pov-
I woke up the next morning to the sound of my door opening. I watched jake walk in and look at me. He had this weird look on his face. I sat up and felt mira move her head into my lap. I felt a light blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Hey wanna go on a road trip today?"

"Uh sure can my friend come along?"

"Sure I guess"

"Hold on let me wake her up."

"Her?"

I shook the bundle of sheets in front of me. She lifted her head and looked at me. Her scar stood out against her pale skin

"Morning sunshine"

"Morning"

"We have a guest"

I lifted my head to look a jake. She looked at him then she tensed up and gave me a weary look. She climbed out of the sheets and sat behind me. She leaned close to my ear and wispered.

"Why is he here and is he armed?"

"Oh uh jake is a friend of mine and he wants to go on a road trip. Jake do you have a knife or something on you?"

"Well yeah"

"Can you take it out and set in on the dresser"

"Sure"

"Ok I'm gonna go change in the restroom..."

"Take the bags at the door with you my mom got them for you."

"Oh ok"

She grabbed the bags and slowly walked out. As she walked out her eyes were fixed on jake as if he was about to strike her. Before she lefted she grabbed the knife off the dresser and walked out. Jake watched her leave. I could tell he was confused.

"What's her problem and what's with the scar on her face?"

"You have no idea. She has every right to be sceptical of people. Also don't bring up the scar."

"Ok....Other than that ugly scar she kinda hot. Not that I'd cheat on Elissa but wow."

"Its not ugly, and back off"

"You like her don't you"

"Not sure"

"Of course"

"Shut up"

After mira left to get dressed I got out of bed and packed some stuff. A few minutes later mira walked back in and looked absolutely adorible. She was wearing

She's wearing a crop top

She's wearing a crop top... she's showing alot of her scars including her bullet scar...

She handed jake the knife back

"Here's your knife back, and just to let you know this is cheaper than dirt and could break easily"

"Oh uh how would you know?"

She looked down at her stomach and pointed at one of the many scars.

"Got in a fight and this ars wipe (lol jacksepticeye)  who pulled the same knife out on me. Stabbed me and the blade broke off. I had to pull it out myself."

Jake was silent. I was too but I broke the silence.

"So are we going or what?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you all enjoyed!

- Maddie-chan