really quick

This has nothing to do with the story but I wanted to know yalls opinion on a new character/oc I've created for Voltron Legendary Defender. A show on Netflix.

 A show on Netflix

Her name is Emoni. (Eh-mon-ee)
Stats:
•teen
•Galra
•hates pretty much everything
•dosent usually talk much
•total badass
•works as an assassin
•extremely intelligent in all areas
•hates the galra yet refuses to reveal information about them
•spends most her free time at the space mall or exploring new terrain
•always up for an adventure
•she spent a 10 years of her life as a prisoner of her own kind because she refused to follow their laws

How she meets the paladins:

*my plot, random dude and planet*

Emoni was on a mission to assassinate a man by the name of Darin Morisson.(random dude) On the Planet of Gartin.(random planet) She was sent to kill him because he refused to pay his debt to the guild. While she was there she found out that two of the paladins of voltron were sent to protect Darin from her, well the assassin sent to kill him. One night she went to Darin's house to assassinate him in his sleep. She entered through the tarrece conected to  the hall way that lead to his bed chamber. She then successfully assassinates him without any complications. As she was preparing to leave she noticed the paladins standing outside on the terrace. She had to find another way out seeing as the two paladins where much larger that herself. She exited the room and headed twards the front door. As she opened it she heard movement behind her. The lights turned on before she could escape. She turned around to face them with her bloodied hands behind her back. She stood there in silence as the two advanced twards her, their weapons ready. They were clearly against the galra race. Her hidden blade atached to her gauntlet was at the ready incase she needed to fight. The two stopped and introduced them selves. The taller of the two introduced him self as Takashi Shirogane, pilot of the black lion and leader of voltron.

 The taller of the two introduced him self as Takashi Shirogane, pilot of the black lion and leader of voltron

*actual character from the show*

The second, a male in his late teens introduced himself as Keith Kogane, pilot of the red lion.

*actual character from the show*

Emoni had no intention of introducing herself. They began to interrogate her. She seeing no reason as to why she would answer just lifted her hands. They looked at her slightly confused. She looked at them and motioned to her wrist as if asking for them to 'arest' her. She was in desperate need of a new adventure so she didn't care if she was taken captive. They realized what she was doing and asked her why. She finally replied with. "Why not?" So they shackled her wrists and lead her twards the black lion. She showed no emotions across her purplish features, though she happily followed the directions given to her. When they arived at the castle of lions she was lead into the control room where the other paladins and two, what looked like Alteans stood in the center of the room. She was lead to the center of the room and forced onto her knees. The Altean with whitish-silver hair looked at Emoni with disgust in her eyes. Emoni couldn't blame her. The galra were terrible people. The Altean lady looked at the blood on Emoni's hands and sleeves realizing you were the one sent to assassinate Dorin. She told the red and black paladins to take Emoni to a cell on the ship and for one of them to watch over her. Emoni was removed from the large room and was marked twards where the cells were. Before the black paladin entered the room with Emoni he tampered with the control panel next to the door. Finally walking into the room leaving the red palidin in the door way. He stood there for a moment then shut the door hehind himself. Emoni was left with the black paladin Takashi. He sat in a chair in one of the corners of the room. Emoni laid down in the center of the room, sighing loudly. She played with the bloodied ends of her sleeves.He watched her as she studied her sleeves and  breathed loudly. An hour or two passed and Shiro dicided to break the silence.

"Are you alright?" He asked

Emoni stayed silent unsure weather their conversation would be recorded.

"Are we being recorded?"

"No. I made sure to block all signals to the room."

"Cool"

"Who are you?"

"You don't need to know, Takashi"

"Call me Shiro and Why did you kill that man?"

"He ode the guild money. So i was sent to retreave the money, just so happened he died in the process."

"That's terrible. What caused you to be this way? "

"Not really. He's not the first life taken by my hands.And I'm this way because I was heald prisoner by the galra for the first ten years of my life on ome of those arena ships. You know exactly what I'm talking about, Oh and uh could you bring me a pillow? If imma be here for a while I would like to get some sleep."

"I'm not able to leave yet but if you'd like I can sit on the floor while you use my lap as a pillow..."

"Sure"

He moved to the floor and got in a comfortable position. She then moved twards him laying her head in his lap. At first he was a little nervous but the placed a hand on her ear, lightly scratching it. She froze unsure what to do. He felt her tense up and stopped. She looked up at him for a moment then layer back down dozing off.

I know this was completely random but I just wanted to get yalls opinion.

Hope you enjoyed

Love ya

- Swooshii