14

Tanner pov-

"So...uh...can I take a shower?"

"Oh, of course the bathrooms right down the hall."

"Ok, thanks"

As she left I noticed her bag on the floor. I picked it up and sat down on my bed. I unzipped the bag but didnt open it. I felt kinda bad about going through her things. I know! I'll get her cloths out and clean them, I'll leave everything else in the bag alone. I got her cloths out and put them in the washer. I walked down the hall to the restroom and opened the door a quietly as possible. She was singing. I stood there for a minute stunded. She sounded amazing. I grabbed her cloths off the counter and replaced them with one of my shirts and a pair of sweat pants. I shut the door behind me and proceeded to start the laundry. I went back to my room, zipped the bag back up and set it down next to the door. I heard the bathroom door open and she walked in. She looks adorable. She picked up her bag and pulled out a bush. As she brushed her hair out of her face I noticed there was a scar going over the left half of her face including her eye.  Her bangs were always covering her face even when she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She pulled her hair into a bun then took out a small mirror and contact container. She took a clear contact out of her right eye and placed it in the little tray. Sealed it then put it back in her bag. Then she pulled out a pair of brown glasses and put them on. She looked at me.

"Wow..."

She sighed and covered her face with her hands. I pulled her hands away and stared at her face. She looked so wartorn and vulnerable at the same time. Our faces were only inched apart.

"Tanner can I tell you something?"

"Anything"

"Reed isn't my real name."

---------------------------------------------------------

AND THAT is the end of chapter 14 hope yall enjoyed.

Let me know what yall think so far? Any ideas for what should happen?

-maddie-chan