23

Tanner pov-

Before he began talking he looked over at mira. She gave a slight nod.

"Well.... back at the p.o.w camp we were trained, as assassins. We would be sent off to kill people. If we finished the job we would get a reward. If we messed up we would get beaten then set to work out in the fields or even be killed. I was sent to work in the feilds because I couldn't carry out the assassinations. Reed here, was the best assassin the Mascarter had ever raised. My guess is that they want her back. And they'll do virtually anything to achieve their goal. If I had to guess that's why they killed her family. To send a message. When she booked it to San Diego she left no trace of her future location(s) back in Florida. As long as there are no photos or videos showing her location until this issue is solved she should be safe. I know that you both are big youtubers so if you need to vlog just drop her off here with me."

I looked at him. He can't be serious. Mira, an assassin? Well I guess that's what she ment by "I was practically a ninja before I came here" huh... I'm living with someone who could kill me with thier bare hands...

"Also... about the whole stabbing my leg thing... she kinda has this issue where ever so often she has the erge to... draw blood... as you just saw. She'll hopefully grow out of it."

Oh. My. God. I think I like her even more. Yes, she is a murderer and has an ongoing need for blood shed. But I don't care. She's different from every other girl I've ever met. And I love her little quirky things she does. 

"Yo Reed I just realised your last name suits your old self a little to well..."

"Heh I guess your right..."

"What's your last name?"

"Graves"

I looked at her. Mira Reed Graves... that's the most beautiful name I've ever heard. I don't think her last name should stay Graves forever. I can think of a better name. It suits her way better.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you all enjoyed!

- Maddie-chan