34

Tanner's pov-

I took her to chick fil a. I mean that's kinda where this adventure started. And because I was hungry and love chicken.

We got out of the car and walked inside. As we waited in line I looked at her. I mean I wasn't trying to stare at here but I couldn't help it. She's alot shorter than me and I love it. To give you and idea of how short thus girl is; when we hug I can rest my chin on her head, without trying. It's adorible. But currently she was even cuter. She stood there in my jacket that was to big for her. She just stood there looking at her surroundings. When it was our turn to order she just stood next to me. When it was her turn to order she just looked at me. I realised she didn't know what to get so I ordered the same for her. After we ordered we sat down. She just sat there quietly, enjoying life.

After our food had arived and we had eaten, I got a text from jacob. He said he could hang in about 30 minutes. I hope he's not rude to Mira.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys! I'm really sorry about not uploading any new chapters. My life has been complete hell lately. But hey, here's a chapter anyway. Also, I'm no longer signing off with "maddie-chan" I will now be signing off with "swooshii". Hope you done mind the change.

Love you guys❤

-Swooshii