12

Tanner pov-

Oh my god. She has had a terrible past 2 weeks...

"Wanna know something else? 5 years ago I was walking to a friends house after school when I was kidnapped. They duck tapped my mouth, zip tied my wrists, put a bag over my head and knocked me out. When I woke up I was at a prisoner of war camp in the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by people of all ages, races, and genders. It was scary. Over the next 3 years I was put to work on a farm and beat daily. Finally American soldiers raided the camp and brought as many survivors back to their camp as they could. I spent the next 3 months helping out around their camp. Cleaning weapons, cooking food, laundry. I did it all and as reward. They let me shoot any gun of my choise. Finally I got to go home. When I arived on base my family was there waiting for me. I was so happy just to find out 2 years later they would die."

"How are you able to be so chipper when talking about this kinda thing?"

"Not sure. Haven't really felt human in a long time."

"Oh. Uh so wanna get out of hear and go home?"

"I guess we can head to 'your' house."

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

-maddie-chan