29

Mira pov

We pulled up in the parking lot of AZ grind. Tanner was still asleep aswell as jake. I kinda forgot he was here... but what ever. I sat there for a few minutes. I opened my bag and grabbed a pice of paper and pen.

Note says:

Hey tanner,
Don't freak out I wasn't kidnapped or killed. I'm already inside. Ill try not to start any fights... cant promise anything tho. Come in when you wake up  <(°~°)>

-M

I set it in his lap along with the keys and shut the door behind me. As I walked up to the door kids were running in and out. I walked in and was greeted by some guys my age near the desk. One of them, looked about 18, Lip piercing and a crew cut came up to me.

"Hey baby how ya doin'?"

"Jacob."

"What?"

"Where is the man named Jacob?"

"He ain't no man. *laughter from the other guys* why'd you want him? He ain't even that good, Baby"

He moved a little closer to me so I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the desk.

"Where. Is. He?"

The other guys flinched and a few moved closer to me. One tried to grab me but I slightly turned my body, still keeping eye contact with the guy in my grasp and kicked him in the crotch. That guy fell to his knees.

"Uhhh h-he in the park... th- through that door"

I released my grip and smiled.

"Thanks"

I walked through the door and was met by the smell of sweat and the sounds of wheels on wood. A guy with blackish brown hair and a nose piercing rode twards me. He stoped in front of me.

"Hey. Im..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And that my friends is the end of chapter 29. I hopeyou enjoyed!

- Maddie-chan