38

Jacobs pov-

I was standing in the living room. What is Tanner's problem!?!? That chick is dangerous and she's gonna cause him problems. I don't what that for him but he refuses to believe me.

I heard the door open and in walked the the monstrous woman who stood before me.

"Get out you creep."

"*evil laughter* We both know I'm no creep. I'm more of a leviathan, really. But I wish I had recognized you sooner."

"Get out of my house"

"You started this. I wasn't gonna hurt anyone."

"We both know what you've done and I left that path behind."

"They just let you off? That easy? No repercussions?"

"Oh. Of course there were repercussions. None that could hurt my friends and family. But yes there were."

"Hm. I need you to cut your ties with Tanner for now. Mascarter will come find you and question you about my location... do you promise not to tell? For Tanner's sake."

"Why do you keep bringing tanner into the mix? He'll just get hurt."

"He knows that. I've tried to explain that his family and himself are in serious danger, but he dosent care."

"Sound like something he would do. If we are going to take precautions, we should refer to him as foxtrot. Only when we are speaking in public or over the phone. Even thought I dont like you, I would like to keep in touch... for Tanner's sake. How can I contact you?"

"You don't get in contact with me. I get in contact with you. I'll get the number from foxtrot's phone, then delete any contacts he had with you. You do the same. We will get in touch a few days from now. To make sure I'm off the grid and foxtrot's safe."

"Got it. Also it's nice to see you Reed."

"You too,(comment a code name plz)."

"Heh, haven't been called that in years."

Gotta go my get-away driver is waiting."

With that she walked out the garage door. I guess I gotta get back into that line of work.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.

I need a codename for jacob, so if yall could comment some that would be so helpful!

Love you guys so much❤❤

- Swooshii