10

Tanner pov-

Let me just tell you... SHE WAS KILLIN IT OUT THERE! Like holy crap that was amazing. But when she landed I could tell something was wrong. I went to cheer her on with everyone else but something cought my eye; her bag was next to me. I looked up and noticed she was gone so I asked where she went, they said she ran out front so I grabbed her bag and made my way to the door.

"Crap it came undone"

"What came undone?"

"Nothing. Where's my bag?"

I pulled the bag off my shoulder and held it out in front of me. She looked at me with pure anoyance.

"I'm not giving it to you unless you let me stay."

"Fine just give it here."

She took the bag and set it down next to her and pulled out scissors. She pulled her shirt off revealing a bloody mess. I stayed quite and just watched. She cut the gause and patch off. Then took the shirt and wiped away the blood. She took out a bottle of saline and dipped a corner of the shirt in. She took and dabbed it all over the area. Once she Finished that she put a new patch on and cleaned up her suplise. She pulled her jacket out then put her suplise and dirty shirt in the bag. She slightly struggled pulling her grey jacket on to cover her purple sports bra. Once she zipped it up she sat down and sighed. I sat down next to her and just looked out and the parking lot.

I need some answers.

"So uh, why haven't you gone to the ER yet? "

"Cost to much. Plus they ask to many questions."

"What happened?"

"Well if we're gonna go into detail I might aswell introduce myself. Im..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Welp. I hope this chapter doesn't suck. Also comment below any ideas for names, I want them to be different. I'm kinda thinking Reef. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!

- maddie-chan