26

Mira pov-

We've been on the road for  about 4 hours now. It's close to sunset. I can't wait to see sunset cast across the desert horizon. Jake fell asleep an hour and a half ago and tanner and I haven't spoken sence we got onto the highway. I don't know what to say to him.

Ten minutes later tanner pulled off the side of the road.

"I'll move Jake to the back so you can sit up front."

I didn't say anything I just got out and waited while he moved jake. Once jake was in the back, I took my place in the passenger seat. Tanner stood outside for a few minutes. Then he came to my side of the car and opened the door.

"Out now."

I got out oh the car and started walking. I knew this would happen. I was being ditched. It was just a matter of time. I looked around. Soaking in the scenery. The sky was lit with beautiful shades of reds yellows and oranges. The sunset cover the sky and weaved together with the edge of the desert perfectly.

"Stop and turn around."

I stopped. Hopping I wasn't about to get shot. I looked at him. He had no emotions portrayed across his gorgeous face. He took a few steps closer to me he then put his hands on my shoulders, looked me strait in the eye and did something I would have never expected. He smashed his lips onto mine. At first I was completely shocked. But as he continued I began to mimic his movement until it was a complete make out session. He bit my lip for entrance so I let him in. No need to fight for dominance, he already won. A good 15 minutes later he broke the kiss and looked at me.

"I'll be in the car."

And with that he walked back to the car and got in. I stood there, analyzing  the scene that just occurred. It was amazing. Better than anything before. I so happy I didn't get shot. But I need to get back to the car. I walked back and climbed in. We sat for a few second.

"You can trust me. I'm here for you."

"Then you can trust me too. Promise?"

"Promise"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the wait guys! I have a crap load of stuff going on right now. Including:
•homework/projects
•cousins moving to town
•family stuff
•life stuff
•stomach issues

But I'll try to keep up!!

I hope you guys enjoy!

- maddie-chan