41

Oh how could I have let this happen. All because I let you walk back in. You had left something on the table and decided to walk back in. I shouldn't have let you go...

A week after it happened everyone joined us at our house. Even Jet came, oh how I felt so bad for him. He finally had someone he felt was family back in his life just for that to be stripped from him. It had been all over the news. The building going up in flames, the support beams caving in. It was a mess. The news tried to talk to me about it but I just hopped in my car and left. I had to get home, I had to see my mom. I had to tell Jet. When I finally made it through my front door my mom engulfed me in a hug, sobbing into my shoulder. I joined her in her desperate sarrow. I had tracked down the place where her family stayed, I knew she'd want to join them. It felt awful watching her join them in peace. Before they closed her off completely I had said good bye one last time. Tears fell down my face as they shut the door, allowing her to see her family once again.

A few years had passed sense then. During that time, I was invited to look around their old house. I took some small items that reminded me of her, including a sketch book full of her old drawings. I continued meandering abround finding that most of the house had already been picked over, my guess was family members had already visited. When I made it back to California, I was greeted by my beautiful girlfriend Taylor. She was definitely more of a basic and funny kind of girl but I liked her quirky-ness. Nothing compared to her though, her silver hair and eyes, her scar filled features, everything about her screamed bad a** and I loved it. I missed her, more than anything her mesmerizing eyes. You could loose yourself in those eyes. Taylor new I missed her but never brought it up with me. I knew she probably felt awkward about the situation but if she had a problem with it, that's her issue not mine.

Shortly after the incident the mascarter was snuffed out. That made life a lot easier for those who were on their hit list.

I continued to visit Jet in my free time. I even got a few tattoos by him. He was sad about her death but never voiced his opinion on the subject. He simply told stories of her adventures and the deeds she had done. We even collabed a little her and there, which in return got him alotta business. His shop is featured on most tattoo magazines. He renamed his shop couple of months after the the incident, he had named it the Reed n' Needle. During most interviews, when asked about the name he simply says, "There is always more that meets the eye. You must know before you truly understand." He would always change the subject after that. Apparently that was something she had always said whenever she wanted to avoid answering specific questions, most dealing with missions and whatnot.

I started YouTube again. My subscribers were glad to have me back. I'm now at 9 million subs. I've travel all over the world and met so many people but none quite like her.

Taylor and I are planning on getting married soon. I'm not sure how I feel about it, don't get me wrong I love Taylor but my heart still lyes with the silver hair maiden who had left long ago, to start her new adventure with her family. That is if she found them, I had a feeling they'd be waiting for her. Ready to explore a whole new world together.

"So to end this simply my dear. I've had a great life, but you, you we're the best thing to ever happen to me. And I thank you, for backflipping off that roof and agreeing to eat with me. I will never forget you, Mira." I placed the flowers down one to each family member, before turning and making my way through the rows of stone twards the car. Once inside, buckled and ready to drive off I looked in the rear view mirror, I was met with the ghostly figure of her, she sat there and smiled at me. Before she left she simply nodded her head and was gone. I looked back to the seat where she was sitting and there was a small note. 1 simply word occupied the piece of paper but that word mentioned everything to me. She had finally moved on. And that note was her
                         "Goodbye"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And with that my friends, is the end of this adventure. I hope you all enjoyed. I'm sorry it took so long to update but I just didn't know what to do with this story so I decided to end it here.

If you didn't understand what happened:

Mira walked back into the Buffalo Wild Wings, the building blew up. One of the employees was a mascarter spy and blew them self and Mira up. Killing Mira. After a few years tanner comes to visit her grave and tells/ has inter dialog about life after she died. When he gets in the car to leave he sees her ghost sitting in the backseat of his car. She leaves him a simple note that read "goodbye".

-swooshii