35

Tanner's pov-

I need to make a video. It's been a few days and I posted on social media that some stuff came up but I need to start making videos again.

"Babe?"

I don't know why I call her that. We're just friends yet it feels so right. Plus she dosent seem to mind.

"Yes?"

"I need to make a video and I want you in it but I don't want to put you in danger."

"Tanner, it's ok. You've got jacob to make videos with. And I kinda think he dosent like me so I can find somewhere else to stay. Don't worry about it."

"What? No you're staying with me. If he dosent like it we can stay at a hotel. Plus if you were out by your self something might happen ro you..."

"Heh look, I've had my fair share of being on my own. You know this, I can take care of myself but I'm glad you care about me and my safety."

"Of course I care about you."

I pulled her into a hug. I wanted so badly to kiss her scared lips. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. Not now...

"Tanner?"

She put her hands on my cheeks and looked up at me, studying my face.

"Hu-"

Before i coukd finish my sentence she kissed me. Right there in the dark parking lot. She stood on her tiptoes. It was cute. To help her out I picked her up and had her rap her legs around my waist, my hands on her butt. I turned and pushed her up against the car. Currently I didn't care who saw us, because I was with the mist important person in my life. I'd never exchange that for anything. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, It's probably Jacob but he can wait.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm sorry for the wait but here ya go! I hope you enjoyed!

Love ya

- Swooshii