Youth Hurts (VIXX HyukBin)

By keken_0406

"Youth Hurts,But There's Always A Second Chance." Error Series #3 Warning:Abuse,Blood,and more horrible thing... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
New story!

62

362 28 52
By keken_0406

Hyuk's POV

I shifted a bit on my sleep when i feel something moving beside me.I furrowed my eyebrows and decided to ignore it and continue sleeping.

I let out a small groan when i feel it's moving again...and again....and again.I can't hold it anymore as i slowly opened my eyes and turned my body around,only to see Hongbin shuffling closer to me each second.

I use my hand to slightly push him away and let out another groan.

"Hongbin....i'm trying to sleep here.Go away."I mumbled as i pulled the blanket higher until it reached my shoulders.He ignored me as he scoop closer to me and when he's just right behind me,he pulled me closer and pressed his face at my back.Since i'm too sleepy to scold him,i simply let him be and continue my sleep.

*******

"Hongbin...wake up."I said as i lightly push him away from me while letting out a small yawn.

"I don't wanna."He groaned out as he snuggled his face into my back.

"We got school."I reminded him and almost immediately,he snapped his eyes open and let out a small yawn.

"Can we skip school just for today?"He asked and i shake my head.I slowly push him out of me and stands up as i rubbed my eyes softly.

"No.I'm going to take a shower."I simply said as i take the cloths needed and hopped in to the bathroom.

After taking off all of my cloths and making sure that the water is warm enough for me,i quickly hopped in the shower as i start doing my business.

"Wh-WOAH!"I yelped and slipped on my foot as i suddenly saw a figure standing behind him rigt after i finish washing my hair.Thank god i didn't hurt myself as Hongbin grabbed my arms tightly and pulled me back up.

"You need to stop appearing so sudden."I said while grabbing the conditioner and putting it justva little on my hair.

"Sorry.Anyway,do we really need to go to school?"He pouted and i rolled my eyes at him as i let him use the shower.

"Yes.Now stop your whinning and just shower quickly."I said and he mocks me by copying me.

"You're such a child."I said while rolling my eyes as i help him clean his back.Of course i'll be glad doing that because i got to feel his very very buil-Okay stop.

"Now go.I need to wash my hair."

~Two Weeks Later~

"We can do that tomorrow~Come here."Hongbin coos and i rolled my eyes at him.

"Hongbin,you're leaving tomorrow.You need to pack-i mean i need to pack for you now."I mumbled as i dragged the small bag using my foot.

"Let me just pack my own cloths babe."He said and i snorted at him.

"You're just gonna throw everything inside.Which is a big no for you mister.Now grab me the cloths you need."I command him and he let out a small groan but obeyed anyway.

"Here."He said as he hands me two sets of cloths,one of them is his business suit.I quietly take the cloths from his hand and fold it neatly as i stuff them inside his bag.

"I'm gonna miss you."He mumbled as i suddenly feel his presend behind me.He then wrapped his hands around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.I let out a small sigh as i tried to encourage myself that it's only three days.

"It's only three days Hongbin.What are you going to do in Italy again?"I asked him while zipping the zipper of the bag.He said the hotel is going to prepare the other things he need so...

"Just signing a stupid contract.I mean,why couldn't they do it here anyway.I have to fly all the way to Italy and leaving you here alone."He huffed in annoyance and i chuckled at him.

"Well,at least you're getting more money anyway."I said and he shake his head at me.

"Anyway,so ummm..are you going to the prom?I mean i heard that you got the ticket from Ken or something..."He carefully said and i simply shrugged.

"Yes he got me a ticket.But i think i'll just pass."I murmured and he furrows his eyebrows at me.

"Why?You should just go.I mean that's what you want right?"He replied and i clicked my tongue immediately.

"I'll think about it.Now get your big round face out of me!"I exclaimed playfully while pushing his head away which is creeping closer and closer to my face.

"Ouch.I'm hurt."He said dramatically while making weird expression while i just scoffed at him.

"Alright.Play time is over.Go to your bed now.You need to rest for your early flight tomorrow."I said while pointing to the bed and he pouted at me.

"But i'm not tired."He argued and i rolled my eyes at his attitude.

"You need to wake up very early in the morning tomorrow.So i suggest you better go to sleep now."I said while glancing at my watch,which shows that it's almost midnight already.

"We won't be seeing each other for three days yet you're doing this to me?You're so mean."He stubbornly says again and i let out a small sigh.

"I'm not even doing anything for god sake.And three days are nothing,it's not like you're going to be there for a year or something."I replied,and just right soon after,i suddenly feel myself being carried as i let out a suprised yelp.

"What the fu-Put me down!"I exclaimed while hitting the top of his head.He shake his head in amusement,then he simply walk to the bed and throw me there harshly.

"You need to stop doing that or my neck is gonna break."I mumbled and he chuckled at my words before coming beside me.

"You should really go."He suddenly mumbled while i was playing with his hair.He's currently resting his head on my chest while i'm sitting down on the bed with my head resting at the wall behind me.

"I'll think about it alright?Plus i don't have a suit for it anyway."I replied as i slightly pulled his hair softly as a sign i don't wanna talk about it anymore.Of course,being an ass he is,he simply ignored me.

"You can go to shopping tomorrow with Ken.Wait,let me just call him now."He said,then ignoring my protest,he took out his phone and dialed Ken.

I simply crossed my arms while pouting the whole time he's talking with Ken.When he's done,he smirked at me and said that Ken is alright with it and he's gonna pick me up tomorrow.

"I hate you.I'm just gonna go to sleep now."I grumbled and pushed him away from me.I purposely turned around and let my back facing him as i pulled the blankets up to my chin.

Not even five seconds later,the blankets were ripped out of me and i was flipped around as i yelped in suprise.Hongbin then attacked my lips and i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.He then pulled back and smirked dangerously at me.

"I'll be going for three days and you should at least give me something i'll be missing."

********

"Ken...i don't wanna...."I whines as Ken keeps on pulling my arms harshly as he's forcing me to wearing the tux we-he bought yesterday.

"But you said you're gonna go with me!"Ken exclaimed as he tried to pull me again but i tightened my grip on the desk.

"When did i even said those words?"I asked while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yesterday!Please please pleaaaseeeeee come with me!You promised!"He pouted.

"You can just go with Ravi..."I replied,giving him my pouty lips as well.

"Yes.But i can't just leave you here alone!"He exclaimed and i snorted at him.

"You're not my dad."I replied and he clicked his tongue while letting my hands free.

"Fine.I'm just gonna call Hongbin then."He said while taking out of his phone from his pocket.I quickly went to argue but then he clamped my mouth shut as he gave me a look that says 'Stay where you are and don't move'.I ignored him as i licked his palm causing him to yelped and ran to the bathroom,with his phone still with him.

"Oi Ken!Come back here!"I exclaimed while chasing him to the bathroom but then he locked it even before i reached the doorknob.

I growled under my breath as i wait impatiently for Ken to finish.I ignored his talk with Hongbin while Ken purposely speaks loudly,wanting me to hear his words.

It goes like that until finally they are done.But just soon after they are done,i feel something vibrated on my pocket and i rolled my eyes,knowing it's definitely Hongbin.

"Hey......so how is your trip?"I asked then cleared my throat.I glared at Ken who's slowly walking out of the bathroom with an innocent smile on his face while i mouthed a 'i hate you' at him.

"We'll talk about that later.Now let's talk about you.So i heard that you're not going?Why?"He asked,i can already imagine him furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"I'm just not in the mood."I replied and i heard him let out a small sigh.

"Why?Is it because of me?"He asked and i almost rolled my eyes at him but i resist the urge.

"Nevermind.I'm going."I said.And right after that,i see Ken marched towards me and pulled my arms.He then took my phone from my hands,but before that,i heard Hongbin said 'Have fun' then Ken just simply hung up.

"Jeez.Calm down."I mumbled while Ken forced me to sit down on the previous chair again.

"Alright.We just need to style your hair and pick your cloths."

********

"Ken...just let me sit here and relax!"I exclaimed at Ken who's again pulling my arms harshly.We're currently at the venue already and the first thing i did was to find a good seat and plan on seating there until the end of the event.

But of course...Ken never aggrees with me.

"You can't relax!You need to enjoy!"He exclaimed loudly.

"Ken...just let me sit here while you and Ravi...do something kinky maybe?Just don't ruin my peace."I said,not even wanting to argue with him anymore.

"Fine.But we're having a dance later.Let's fo Ravi."And just like that,both of then dissapeared from my sight.I let out a small sigh of relief as i watched my surroundings.

There are a lottt of students and teachers here.All of them are having fun,some are even drunk.

So this is how a prom looks like....it's quite nice....

I ignored the girls who's actually winking at me as i tried to focus on the table infront of me.It would be really nice if Hongbin is here...

I rolled my eyes harshly when i see Felicia walking towards me with her disgusting ugly smirk on her too much makeup ugly face.She then stands infront of me and look down at me,as if she feels like she's a queen or something.

"Go away."I said to her and she ignored me.

Of course she would.

"So did Hongbin ditched you for another girl?"She smirked.

"No.But even if he did,it wouldn't be you."I said.I looked up and smile innocently at her,causing her to clench her fist.

"What did he even see in you anyway?I mean you're so ugly and disgusting.He don't deserve someone so low like you."I feel like ripping her fake eyelashes but...i think i'm gonna vomit just by looking at it closely.

Where's Ken when i need him again?

Oh right,too busy making out with Ravi.

"Have you even looked at yourself in the mirror?"I simply replied while smirking.She made a 'tsk' at me before taking the drink from one of her minion's hand.

"Every single day.By the way,you should buy a new suit."She said while smirking back at me.My smirk dissapears as i raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why?"I asked.

"Because this."Right after she said that,i feel something cold on my hair and soon it's dripping from my head and to my body,up to my leg and to the floor.

This bitch just spilled her drink on me.

She is so dead.

"What the fuck?!"I exclaimed while standing up.My hair sticks to my forehead as i glared furiously at her.

"What the actual fuck is your fucking problem you bitch?!"I roared right infront of her disgusting smelly face while she simply smirked at me in return.

"Your existense.Enjoy your night Sanghyuk."And just like that,she walks away with her minions behind her.

Well one thing for sure this has to be kept as a secret from Hongbin.God knows what's he gonna do once he finds out about this.

On the bright side...everyone is too busy with themself to realize about my situation,well some students did realize about my situation,making me feel embarrassed.Of course....Ken comes back and he almost fainted when he saw me.Claiming that 'his hardwork' is ruined.

"Oh so i see the bitch thinks that she's a queen or something.Let's kill this bitch now."He growled out and turned his body around.I quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him to the exit,with Ravi following behind him of course.

"Don't.Please don't do anything stupid."I plead as he let out a small sigh.

"Fine.So what are you going to do then?Letting her go just like that?"He asked in disbelief and i nodded.

"Yes.Don't do anything stupid.I'm just going to go back home while you and Ravi just stay here and enjoy your night."I said.He opened his mouth to protest but i cut him off again,

"And don't worry about me.I'm just gonna call a taxi or something.Seriously Ken,just enjoy your night with Ravi and let me go home."I said,almost pleading.

"Are you sure?"He replied after a few moments of silence.

"Absolutely."I quickly answered back and he let out a small sigh.

"Fine.But promise to call me if you ever need anything alright?"He said and i nodded.

"Yes dad.Now go and have time with your boyfriend."And just like that,he nodded while smilling as he dragged Ravi inside the building again.

Well.....i surely need a shower then.

********

"Wait WHAT?!DID I JUST HEARD IT CORRECTLY?!THAT BITCHED PURPOSELY SPILLED HER DRINK ON YOU?!"Hongbin yelled.His tired face showed on the screen of my laptop Hongbin got me on my birthday.

"Yes.Alright enough about me.So...How's your day?"I changed the topic immediately as i feel like not wanting to talk about this anymore.

"It's freaking horrible.Where should i even start this..."He mumbled as he drops his head while letting out a small sigh.

"So i came to the building early in the morning.Then an hour of waiting,i was told that the meeting is postponed until 3PM.So i went back to the hotel first to take a rest and went back there at 2PM.Then there's this one slutty assistant who couldn't stop flirting with me non-stop.Once the meeting is over and i finally sign the fucking contract,i got my pants spilled with juice."He rambles and i can't help but to laugh at him.

"Are you okay?"I managed to blurt out and he smiled at me.

"Yup.At least i'm gonna come home tomorrow."He replied while grinning.

"Can't wait."I said sarcastically.On purpose of course.

"What?Are you not excited that i'm gonna come home tomorrow?"He asked sadly and i clicked my tongue.

"Maybe.I think Italy suits you more.Plus,you're so hard to deal with."I said with a straight face on.

"You little-"He started to say but i cut him off.

"Goodnight.I'm going to bed now."And just like that,i shut the laptop off and smirked widely.

That was fun.

Just one more chapter to go ;u;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 32K 105
-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me." -TRIGGER WARNINGS- - blood -self harm...
1.6K 69 14
I'm here. trigger warnings !! mentions of abuse, death, blood !!
29.6K 531 27
"Hurts me more than it hurts you." "I can't do this..." "This isn't right, none of this is." 19+ Mature - - - - - Start: 08/01/2020 End: 04/18/2022 2...
85.7K 2.6K 29
"This is the last chance we got, better make it count." [WARNING! Some mature content like gore and murder and stuff]