Immortal Eyes--True Intentions

By 4Shifter101

When people start figuring out who Courtesy is, they start to call the Falcons who have been searching for he... More

Immortal eyes
1-Change
2-Caine
3-Jealousy
4-Kio
5-Xavier's promise
6-Totally Sexist
7a-Mate? (Part 1)
7b-Mate? (Part 2)
8-Escape? Me? No Way!
9-New Friend
10-Do We Know Each Other?
12- *Gulp
13-Bar Trouble
14-You Again
15-Do I Need To Kick Your Ass?
16-This Is All Wrong
17-Shopping Trip
18-Wedding Crashed
19-Rogues?
20-Funeral
21- Pack Ceremony
22- The Silver Moon Pack's Epilogue

11-Alpha Trouble

153 7 0
By 4Shifter101

"Alpha Trouble"

😈😵😈

I really just want all my readers to know that I love you all so so SO much and that I enjoy writing for the purpose of your enjoyment-as well as mine.

Anyways, today a thought came across my head.

I should ask my readers questions. To get them involved and for ideas for the story(which I hope someday would be published)

So here's the 1st

Question!

What is your favorite movie?

^_^I kinda wanna put a Scene where their watching ^that^ movie and before the movie ends, something happens. Not big, but big enough.

Selena is 'played by' Scarlett Johansson

on the side!

~~~~

"Selena? What's going on here?" I asked, seeing the Alpha, and the rest of the pack, looking at me with sincere submission.

"The Elders came by and when they saw you, they told the Alpha that you were part of the ancient prophecy." She explained.

"Those old, bald guys that were here this morning? I thought they just thought I smelled bad, like a cat. And the old prophecy from like 2,000 years ago? Cause I'm pretty sure they couldn't see this far into the future. I'm certainly not the one." I laughed and stared at the Alpha and Alpha Female curiously.

This could be exciting! My aura exclaimed.

And so could getting mugged! I said sarcastically.

Ugh. You're terrible. I hate you. She answered.

Ha. No you don't. You're a big softy. You love me! I reminded her.

Whatever!

"The Elders have announced the Bearer of the Marking has been brought to us by the Moon Goddess and Mother Earth. We must forgive her for the way we treated her, because it was not right to treat her like a rogue when she is anything but one," The Alpha reached out towards me and said,"Please except our apologies and take our gifts to you, princess."

All around me, the people of the pack bowed to me, silently and low to the ground.

I blushed,"This must be a mistake. I do not understand how the Elder Bears think of me as the Bearer of the Marking. Wasn't it believed that the Bearer was to be a male of the fox species? I am no male fox!"

"Oh it is quite clear that you are the one. The Elders are never wrong." The Alpha said putting a forced smile to his face for his pack.

"They were wrong about it being a male. And a fox." I mumbled, forgetting how easily they could hear me.

A growl erupted from the Alpha's chest. His bear doesn't like to be told he was wrong, Bearer or not. Pride is most everything to an Alpha.

His eyes turned black, seeing as he had been keeping his bear down for too long and his bear had been already fighting with him to challenge me.

"Everyone out!" The Alpha female used all of her Alpha power on the pack to make sure everyone left immediately.

"Selena! Aiden! Stay! She only trusts you!" The Alpha female yelled at them as they were about to leave.

"I don't want to hurt you!" I told the Alpha as he growled repeatedly at me.

"You won't. You are no match for me, puny girl!" The Alpha roared at me, bear in control.

He got on his hands and knees before his bones broke and cracked easily into his bear's natural form.

I, on the other hand, stayed in my human form. Sometimes, my animal forms slow me down.

"Even as a human it would be too easy! Save yourself the embarrassment and back down! Submit!" I yelled, it was for his own good.

He roared devilishly and slashed out at my side. I quickly turned out of the way and grabbed his arm. I gripped it tightly and pulled him towards me before throwing him above and behind me.

His back hit the limestone wall and dented the limestone.

"Damn! That's some strong limestone!" I exclaimed, in shock for a couple seconds before I was ripped into reality by my aura, who was trying to take control.

I never get to have fun! She whined.

Oh shut up!

The Alpha bear ran on all fours to attack me, but I jumped over him and landed on the wall like spider man would do in all his movies and shows.{I LOVE superheroes! Spider-Man's the frickin bomb!💟}

He growled and stood up on his two legs to try and grab me and drag me down.

Let's just say; it didn't work.

It backfired at him. And it probably hurt him.

A lot!

He ended up in the hospital after I jumped up, smashed onto his head, pushed him into the hard wall, and flipped off him.

I thought it was pretty awesome-and so did Selena and Aiden. But the Alpha couple didn't agree.

****

"You could have killed him!" The Alpha Female yelled at me.

We had taken the unconscious Alpha to the pack's infirmary and we were waiting in the room for the pack doctor when she started to yell at me.

"But I didn't." I defended myself.

"You could've left me without a mate! A husband!"

"But I didn't."

"You could have left me with his dead body!" She whined while squeezing her mate's hand, trying to awake him from his sleep.

"But she didn't!" Aiden answered for me.

I turned to him and laughed.

"Nice!" I said and high-fived him.

The Alpha Female growled at me,"Just get out, please. I'd like to be alone with my mate. Thank you for helping me bring him here, but I don't think he would be pleased to wake up to find his attacker in the same room as him."

I growled after walking out of the infirmary,"I was not the attacker! He attacked me! That bitch! She should be afraid of me! What the hell is wrong with these people! I'm a frickin beast!"

"Well they may not show they're fear, but the rest of the pack respects and fears you. Look at their expressions. They're straining their faces. They don't want to submit, but they are. Technically, you are the only daughter of the Moon Goddess and Mother Earth. After knowing that, I don't know why they wouldn't show submission to you." Aiden told me as he and Selena lead me to my room.

"He's right you know," Selena told me after Aiden left us to talk in my room,"they do realize who you are now. They may not like you, but they respect you. And isn't that what you want?"

I want them to look at me, in the eyes, with respect. I don't want them to force themselves to give me respect. It's just so different.

But I didn't tell her that.

"Yeah, that's true."

"I think you need some sleep. I don't want my friend to be grouchy in the morning! So I'll leave you to that!" She said as she walked out the door.

"Good night!" She said to me as she walked down the hall.

"Night." I whispered to no one in particular.

I took off my clothes and left my body nearly naked except for my lingerie.

I crept onto the bed and rested my head on the pillow to fall asleep.

~~~~

So how was it? Please tell me! I appreciate all opinions, good and bad.

200 more reads and 10 more votes for me to post the next chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Love y'all,

⚓️〰⚓️

Kiwi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.1K 13
Larkin Vance is a 17-year-old, gay young man who is a Tiger shifter. He meets his mate once Larkin and his family have moved to a new town and state...
2.2K 60 10
Rafe hadn't seen or heard from Tyra since the day he had broken her heart. He had been young and foolish. Despite what his wolf had wanted, Rafe hadn...
1.3K 12 30
Special animals. What is that? No one knows and they are eager to know. Power hungry alpha mistreats kne of his pack members. She always wondered wh...
179K 9K 32
Lea has always been strong willed with six older brothers a girl has to be. When she turns eighteen and doesn't shift into her bear her family sends...