17-Shopping Trip

' Shopping Trip'

🎀💄🎀

Hello my people! How's it hangin?

I just want to let you know that I think you all are awesome and that being weird or different is what makes you awesome!

So stay weird for me, wolfies! Ilysm

Question

What's your dream vacation?

Mine's Greece and Ireland, both right after the other in one month. I hope I get to pursue my dreams! Don't you!

~~~~

Waking up from that restful sleep felt great. Getting up from the bed was difficult.

First of all, Jason's arm was directly around my waist, preventing me from moving.

Secondly, I didn't want to push him off the bed since he was right next to the edge of the bed-I must have rolled over to his side in the middle of the night- and that wouldn't be a good way to get up.

So I ended up waiting for Jason to wake up. Once he did, his arm loosened and I watched as his cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

"Sorry. I didn't even know that I did that." He said, pulling back his body from mine. His movement almost made him topple off the side but I, having weird protective instincts over people I trusted, wrapped my arm around his waist. I pulled him back from the edge as I moved back to my side of the bed and let go.

"Be careful next time, Jason." I instructed him, getting up from bed.

"Yes. Well, thank you for saving me. From falling, I mean." He told me, getting a little embarrassed as he said it.

"I wouldn't let my husband get hurt while I'm around." I replied, trying to sound sarcastic.

"Your clothes are on the right side of the walk-in closet." He told me, pointing to the door next to the drawers.

I opened the door to find a large room with clothes neatly folded and hung all around the closet. The left side was full of men's clothing and shoes, while the right side had all a girl could ever need. The best part was that there was nothing pink!

I giggled at all the clothes in front of me and gave myself a miniature hug. I opened up on of the white drawers and found bras and panties.

I took a pair of grey lace panties and a matching bra. Then I grabbed a pair of white Nike running shorts and a blue back-slit tank. I changed in the bathroom, after a hot shower, freshened up with some moisturizer and spf 30 and went back to the closet. I took a pair of white and blue elites then put on some blue Nike Frees and went back into the bedroom.

"So what's going on today?" I asked Jason, hoping it was nothing to bad.

"My two sisters will take you shopping for your wedding dress and help you figure out your theme and the colors. That'll be in two hours. You going for a run?" He asked, looking at my outfit.

"Yeah, I was hoping I had time to." I told him, the hope clear in my eyes.

"Yes, you do, but I'll have to come with you since the Falcons would question why you would be out alone." Jason said, grabbing clothes from the walk-in-closet.

"Okay. As long as I get to run."

"Give me a couple minutes and we can go now. I'll change in the bathroom and be ready." He told me. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door.